C & J Well Drilling and Pump Co

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2001

C & J Well Co. exists to provide central Indiana with high quality wells, pumps, water treatment, and related services and products in a timely, professional, ethical manner. 30 employees. No subs for well work. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges/services charges apply. If the repair bill is over $500 we will not charge the service call/diagnostic fee....

Established in 1978, Cooper's Water Conditioning has national brand name whole house water softeners, reverse osmosis drinking water systems, and iron filters that last for years without interruption. We are a family-owned business that offers the highest quality water treatment at affordable prices. Our service area is Indianapolis and all surrounding areas .

We are a small family owned and operated company. We pride ourselves in the work that we do.

Plumbing service Drain cleaning Sewer repair and replacements

04/17/2021

We were without water due to problems with our old well in which we did not know the location or condition of. It was recommended and agreed that a new well was the best option. They put us at the top of the list due to being without water and got us going with a new well very quickly. I would highly recommend them for service.

Description of Work
New well to replace 60 year old well.

Category wells

01/29/2021

I would definitely recommend C & J Well Co. A very good friend of mine suggested that I call them. I called on a Friday afternoon of a holiday weekend and spoke to Josh and within minutes Logan one of the technicians called to let me know he was on his way. Unfortunately, the pump was stuck. It took quite a few attempts, days and hard work from Logan and other crew members. Finally, Brad with C & ...

Description of Work
Well and pump

Category electrician,wells

07/24/2020

Initially the request through Angies List did not get to the company. A follow up call regarding the lack of contact put things quickly in motion. One week later my well was successfully and professionally closed. C&J even had to work with Carmel Water to be sure a city employee was present for the closing.

Description of Work
Needed to Close up my old well

Category wells

We appreciate the great review! Again, we are sorry for the delay in taking care of you, but glad to work with you to abandon your well. Thanks for choosing C&J!

07/10/2020

Gary showed me a filter which should be changed every 6 months...ours had not been changed in several years because I did not know about it. He put in new filter which greatly increased our water pressure.

Description of Work
water pressure problem

Category wells,drain pipe

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so glad to hear about the improvement in your water pressure. Thanks for choosing C&J!

06/28/2020

Great..... very informative, prompt and professional. Well performing efficiently along with good water pressure. The crew that came out did a great job and we would certainly recommend C & J.

Description of Work
Well inspection & cleaning, low water pressure

Category wells,drain pipe

Thank you so much for the recommendation and great review. We are so glad to hear your system is running smoothly!

Well Drilling, Well Cleanouts, Pump Installation, Chlorination, Service & Repair, & City Water Hooks.

Water Heaters, Water & Smoke Damage Remediation, Exterior Drain Lines.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check