Drainmaster Sewer and Plumbing LLC

Founded 2017

We are a Veteran owned and ran company. We provide all types of Plumbing, Sewer and Water services, from repairs to installs. There is no job too small. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Plumbing and Sewer services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! ...

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+13 more images

drain cleaning
Clean out installation

plumbers (18)sewer cleaning (4)drain cleaning (3)water heaters (3)drain pipe installation (2)excavating (2)

03/10/2022

Heather M.

They were professional and efficient. I felt the price was fair for the work performed. They explained to me what was the problem and what needed to be done. Will use again.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 03/10/2022

03/04/2022

Mary M.

Drainmaster did a great job replacing our 50 gallon hot water heater. It was a moderately difficult installation due to location and space. They were professional and the work area was left clean. Their price was extremely fair and they were a pleasure to work with!

Description of Work
Plumbing (hot water heater)

Work Completed On 03/04/2022

02/02/2022

Chris P.

These guys were awesome! Showed up right on time and were fair, honest and knew what they were doing!

Description of Work
Plumbing, clogged drain cleared

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

01/31/2022

Rob S.

I had my water heater go out on a Sunday and with one phone call to Tim at Drainmaster he was out the following morning. Showed up on time, was friendly and professional and got the new water heater installed in less than two hours. I can't speak highly enough about Drainmaster Sewer and Plumbing! Thanks for getting our water running again!

Description of Work
Plumbing - Water heater replacement

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

12/23/2021

Lana A.

Awesome. Tim(Father) & Tim(Son) were very professional & completed the job quickly I would hire the two men again.

Description of Work
Sewer line

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

10/26/2021

Bill H.

Our whole house backed up last week and we were told we needed to spend thousands to instal a new plumbing system. But Tim and his son Tim junior diagnosed our problem and got our home flowing better than before and even gave us tips to prevent the mishap from happening again. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an honest and experienced plumber. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 10/26/2021

Beth S.

Excellent work and reasonable pricing! Very attentive to your needs. Will definitely use them for all Plumbing needs. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. It was a pleasure working with you and your family.

Michael W.

We needed our main water shut off valve replaced, it was very old and in a hard to get to space. We called Drainmaster and Tim told us what the job would entail and got us serviced right away. Very professional, efficient and easy to deal with. We would recommend Tim amd his company to anyone who needs plumbing work done. Thanks again Tim !

Description of Work
Replace main water shut off

Work Completed On 09/25/2021

Susan H.

Timely and helpful

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

It was a pleasure working with you. Look forward to working with you on your next project.

08/20/2021

Derek N.

I am not one to write many reviews, but I had to let others know how amazing Drainmaster Plumbing is. I have had several problems with pipes in my basement. At first I was using the big name companies who kept charging me insane amounts and never fixed the problem. I do not know many tradesmen and I got referred to Drainmaster by one of my good friends. I then spoke with owner Tim (picked up on first call and not an answering service!) and he was extremely knowledgeable and talked me through how we were going to fix the issue. He arrived early the day of work with his son. There’s something to love about a father/son tag team and good family bond. They quickly fixed my issue at a great price. I can’t say enough good things. Anyone looking for a plumber, do yourself a favor and call Tim. Thank you.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 08/21/2021

Thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure.

08/19/2021

Kennetra W.

Tim was very professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely hire him again for future plumbing jobs!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

Thank you for having us out. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working together in the future

Candice T.

Tim and Tim Jr. we’re a pleasure to work with on the underground plumbing job at our new construction home. They were timely and professional, keeping us well informed throughout the process.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure working with you as well. Looking forward to the next one.

Dane Z.

Drainmasters was excellent! Tim was extremely helpful in getting my plumbing issue fixed in my house and we couldn’t be happier with his work, and professionalism in the process. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category excavators, plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/28/2021

David S.

Very Well. Quality People.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Glad we could help. Looking forward to working with you on your next project

07/30/2021

Johnny Russo R.

Tim and TJ do great work. They dug up my broken sewer and replaced it in one day. Took great care of my lawn and cleaned everything before leaving. They were more than willing to explain the process as they worked and I would definitely recommend and hire them again. It’s nice to know there’s honest contractors out there still.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category excavators, plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure helping you and your family with your project.

07/30/2021

Nancy D.

Excellent service. Tim and his crew are honest, knowledgeable and highly skilled. They are also really nice guys. If you need sewer/drain work there is no better company.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

Thanks for the kind words. It’s always a pleasure to work with your family!

07/29/2021

Joel P.

Very well. Got the job done on time and for the price quoted.

Description of Work
Sewer repair

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

It was a pleasure working with you on your project. We look forward to working together in the future.

07/29/2021

Nancy K.

DrainMaster Is an absolutely a top notch company. Their work is quality, pricing is fair and the staff is trustworthy. I recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
multiple jobs

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

It’s always a pleasure working with you [Member Name Removed]. I’ll see you soon for your dishwasher install.

Contact