X-treme Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2009

1384 Mayfair Lane

Grayslake, IL 60030

We are a full service cleaning company certified in water damage restoration and mold remediation. With experience and dedication, we complete the job to your satisfaction. From a completely flooded basement to day to day carpet cleaning, let us get your house in tip-top shape! Call today for an estimate & ask about our green products! Additional Service areas - All Lake County, North Shore, Northwest Suburban Cook County. Some of the areas we service: Antioch, Arlington Heights, Barrington, Beach Park, Buffalo Grove,Deerfield, Fox Lake, Glenview, Grayslake, Gurnee, Hainesville, Highland Park, Indian Creek, Kildeer, Lake Barrington, Lake Forest, Lake Villa, Lakemoor, Libertyville, Lincolnshire, Lindenhurst, Mt. Prospect, Mundelein, Northbrook, Palatine, Park City, Round Lake, Round Lake Beach, Round Lake Heights, Round Lake Park, South Barrington, Spring Grove, Third Lake, Vernon Hills, Volo, Wadsworth, Waukegan, Wildwood, Zion and others....

09/05/2018

Charles B.

Very, Very good. Came on time and very neat.

Description of Work
carpet clean

02/05/2018

kathy K.

X-Treme Cleaning and Restoration responded quickly to my call for service. Within about 48 hours of my initial call, my repairs had begun. X-Treme removed the damaged wood flooring, drywall, and trim caused by the leak (which went undetected for weeks inside a utility closet). They were conservative in what materials they removed, then treated any remaining mold. All damaged flooring etc. was disposed of by them. They left the area clean and neat. I am not sure how they measure up against competition regarding price, as I did not take the time to shop around. Overall, very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
I had water damage caused by a leaking gasket on my sump pump.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration, mold removal

01/29/2018

THOMAS H.

X-treme did a great job on our 38 year old Cabin Craft gold nylon carpet. That carpet raised two kids and four Labrador retrievers. We debated whether to remove it or clean it. The cleaning came out great. This is the second time we used X-treme. Glad we went back. They showed up just before scheduled 9:00 a.m. and were done by 11:15 a.m. By 5:30 p.m. the carpet was dry and we moved the furniture back into place.

Description of Work
Clean carpet in four rooms, entry hall, stairs and second floor hall. Clean two easy chairs. Approximately 1,100 sq ft. of carpet in all.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

10/18/2017

Maida M.

The men arrived exactly on time, and set to work as soon as I was given the price. They did an excellent job. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
Basement flooded after a storm. They cleaned and deodorized.

09/27/2017

Bill M.

Very well done. 2 workers spent about 2 hours cleaning. Very polite and professional.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in 3 rooms. Upholstered living room furniture cleaned.

08/21/2017

Bruce L.

The carpet in one of the offices was VERY soiled. X-treme paid extra attention to that room and got the carpet very clean. We were very pleased with the job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for 6 rooms, including 2 offices, 3 bedrooms, and a den.

08/07/2017

Debbie P.

I was put in touch with them through AAA after painting was complete. They did the cleaning for my at my father in-laws house. We were getting it ready to sell. The cleaning didn't quite get everything clean. They could have done a much better job. They did the entire house. Three people came and it took about 4 hours. The quality brought them down, it wasn't quite as clean as it should be. There were somethings that were missed. I missed them too, but I'm a guy. Once my wife looked at it, I realized I should have seen it. Their boss, or whomever, could have done a sweep of the house. I paid them and never called them back to give them feedback. They showed up they had all their cleaning supplies, they weren't going to be using what was in the house, even their own vacuum cleaner too.

Description of Work
I used X-treme Cleaning & Restoration for an estimate over the phone.

Category mold removal

06/28/2017

David & Sally G.

Excellent experience! I will highly recommend them and have had them back again, already. Very refreshing! I was so pleased.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning Service

06/07/2017

Lon C.

I had used Xtreme to clean an area rug in the past and was very pleased. This time after the full house carpet cleaning, though, I was not happy. But I called them, one of the owners came to my house to inspect, and he set an appointment to redo the areas I was not happy with. The redo was this morning. I think it speaks more loudly that he was willing to do that than if it had just gone perfectly initially. I will recommend Xtreme, they stood behind their work and put in the extra time and effort to back up their good reputation.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning throughout the house prior to putting the house on the market for sale.

11/29/2016

Tim C.

These guys are fantastic. They very courteous, on time and always get the job done right the first time. I would use them yet again

Description of Work
They've done my whole house when i purchased it. Most recently the come back for some touch-ups before we had company over

11/07/2016

Paul B.

How a cleaning company can have no rags or chemicals is beyond me. We had major construction done on our house from sanded floors to drywall work. This guy does a great sales job. Only showed up with a vacuum cleaner and microfiber cloth. Offered to give him rags to clean and had no interest. He at least give us a partial refund the next day. Asked us what we expected and we said the house thoroughly cleaned. He said well I only like to do light dusting and left . The guy is crock and a joke. Don't waste your time or money. We lost valuable time because of this idiot.

Description of Work
Post-construction cleanup.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

09/20/2016

Richard F.

Fantastic. I contacted them by email at 11 p.m. on a Friday evening and they were on the job at 10 a.m. the next day. Their service was prompt and complete. They even worked with my homeowner's insurance company to meet the demands of a claim.

Description of Work
Emergency Water remediation. Remove wet carpet and pad. Dry out wallboard. Mold removal. Work with home owners insurance company. I am planning to hire them to come back and do regular carpet cleaning in my house based on their excellent customer service and quality of workmanship.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration, mold removal

06/19/2016

Catherine D.

Perfect!!! Couldn't be happier with the finished product. On time, polite and very reasonably priced!

Description of Work
X-treme Cleaning came exactly on time with their truck mounted carpet cleaning equipment and cleaned out 2 bedrooms and stairway Berber carpeting quickly and EXTREMELY efficiently!! They were very knowledgeable and polite. They measured the area to be cleaned and told me the exact cost prior to their starting to clean. Our Berber carpeting looks like new again!! I would definitely recommend X-treme Cleaning and Restoration to everyone. And their prices were EXTREMELY competitive!!

03/10/2016

Candace P.

Provider was right on time. The job was done professionally and quickly.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

We gain our best customers through word of mouth and repeat customers. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

02/22/2016

Ron P.

They found no mold, and were totally honest about it. The carpet cleaning they did turned out beautifully.

Description of Work
Mold inspection and carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, mold removal

Excellent to hear that you were pleased. We want to see all of our customers as repeat customers and hope to see you again soon.

02/20/2016

EILEEN B.

great servces....on time..... no damages to walls, stair walls, etc will be calling them very shortly again! friendly and very quick

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Excellent, we can't wait to hear from you! Thanks again !

12/19/2015

David & Sally G.

Excellent. Carpeting is older had not been cleaned in several years. Removed all stains even discoloration around floor vents. Team could not have been more pleasant and professional. I will gladly have them back.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We'll see you again soon!

11/08/2015

Linda L.

They were prompt, friendly, informative, and hard working. The carpets look fantastic!! The only thing I regret is not calling them sooner :)

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in living room, family room, stairs, landings, and hallway.

10/24/2015

Colleen M.

From start to finish I was impressed with this company; I originally called and spoke w/Susannah who was very pleasant, took down my preliminary information, and very helpful in answering my questions and scheduling an appointment. Luciano and his colleague, Saul of X-treme Cleaning & Restoration did an amazing job cleaning the carpeting in my whole house! (773 sq ft) They arrived promptly, just when they said they would, Luciano walked the entire house with me to get a feel on what I needed done, during this walk thru he was measuring, taking notes on specific areas I wanted addressed, and together we determined which items of furniture would be moved or not moved, he provided me with an estimate on the spot to which I agreed to. Within minutes, they began working. They systematically started work upstairs and worked their way downstairs. The whole project took about 2 1/2 hrs, and when they were done the carpeting in my home looked brand new! He was able to get all of the stains out, even a small spot of nail polish in the master bedroom, that I thought would never have come out! Based on a dirt stain found just outside the door to a guest bedroom which is infrequently used, he explained that the staining was due to the air circulation and pressure behind the door and suggested I have the air ducts cleaned, doing this would most likely resolve this particular staining issue, he was even kind enough to recommend a local company that performs this type of service, which I have contacted and have an appointment scheduled within the next few weeks. They did an extremely thorough job and moved the furniture, including the couches, tables, etc. to clean as much carpet as possible, they were also very careful with my belongings as to not break anything. Luciano is a very knowledgeable professional, was super easy to work with, you can tell he really cares about doing a good job and truly wants his customer's to be satisfied with the work performed ... and I certainly am! Thank you X-treme Cleaning & Restoration, I will definitely call again, but for now, I am going to enjoy my great looking carpeting!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpeting - entire house

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

Wow!! Thank you for the fabulous review. We love customers who have high standards and pay attention to details. It let's us shine and show how we differ from the other companies in our industry. Take advantage of our customer referral program as well....for every person that mentions your name we mail out a small gift card to you. And for every 3 referrals, you receive 3 free rooms of carpet cleaning!

10/08/2015

Jeff T.

They were amazing! We thought that our carpet would need to be replaced but they made it look brand new! So reasonable as well! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and mold removal

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, mold removal

We appreciate your loyalty and continued support. A repeat customer is our best guage that we're meeting or exceeding expectations.

10/08/2015

BETH T.

Luciano and his team were awesome from start to finish! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! They were atour house within a couple hours of my call to them on a Saturday morning. Luciano was knowledgeable, thorough in his assessment of the situation, explained everything to us, and the price was the most reasonable of all three estimates we received. Communication was excellent throughout the clean-up process and everything went very smoothly. Two thumbs way up!

Description of Work
Removed soaked carpet and carpet pad in basement playroom after flooding. Also removed baseboards and cut drywall 2 ft up from the ground along one wall to check for mold. Thoroughly dried, cleaned and disinfected area.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, water damage restoration, mold removal

Thank you for the fabulous review! We are glad the experience was as painless as it could be considering the circumstances. Flooding and water damage are very stressful and our job is to not only remedy the structure, but to assist in easing any concerns and helping our customers through the process. We're pleased to know the job was accomplished.

10/04/2015

Cheryl G.

X-treme was very responsive to short notice scheduling. They arrived on time and reviewed the job, confirming the original quote. They efficiently cleaned all of the designated areas. Certain "high traffic" areas required multiple applications which they took the time to insure the carpet was clean. One of the carpets had a traffic pattern that was virtually black and they brought back the original color. Upon completion, they noted that one of the high traffic areas might show up dark upon drying. If it did I could call and have them come back to re-do those sections. There was some darkening and upon calling them they were at my house, on time the next day. The carpets look and feel Great! I am very impressed with their work and responsiveness. My technician was Luciano.

Description of Work
X-treme cleaned the carpets in the living room, 2 small hallways, Family Room, the den, extra bedroom, 2 small area rugs and 11 stairs.

Category carpet cleaners

We definitely take pride in our work and our motto is quality not quantity. We look forward to having you as a customer for years to come. Thank you!

09/22/2015

John M.

I have used them before. Tenant had left cigarette ashes and pet stains. Xtreme was right on time, done in an hour and the place looks great. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Deep cleaned badly stained stairs, hallway and bedroom.

Category carpet cleaners

We're proud to be your go-to for your cleaning needs! We look forward to seeing you again :)

09/21/2015

Ron P.

I had a leak in my roof and was concerned there might be mold in the attic. They performed an inspection but found no mold. Their honesty was much appreciated.

Description of Work
Mold inspection

Category carpet cleaners

Being certified in mold remediation we see a lot of unscrupulous practice in the industry. We pride ourselves on holding our work and ethics to the highest standards. Glad you didn't have any mold issues, hopefully you'll think of us if you're ever in need of the day to day carpet, upholstery or tile cleaning.

09/21/2015

Shane S.

They were professional and polite. Solid experience.

Description of Work
Cleaned 2 rooms and stairs.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for allowing us to help with your cleaning needs!

Sir Grout Chicago

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

ZeroMold of Chicagoland

Call today for all your mold remediation and water and smoke damage needs!

The Galaxy's Finest Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Please CALL (773) 202-1900. Don't send an E-mail. One owner operation with an experienced partner. WE total 63 years experience. WE have more "A" rated reviews than any other company has TOTAL reviews. My website is …. THEGALAXYSFINEST.COM …. you can get any and all pricing info from there should you not call. We now have 5233 reviews and are a TRUE 2 truck operation, so you can't go wrong! I've been cleaning carpets since I was 25 years-old which means I have 34 years experience to share with you, so give me a call! NOBODY WITH AN OLD BROKEN DOWN MACHINE WILL BE COMING TO YOUR HOME. We concentrate on only doing residential jobs. WE PROVIDE YOU WITH THE MOST INCREDIBLE JOB YOU WILL EVER RECIEVE. Call my competition and ask if the owner of the company will be performing the job! I CAN AND WILL HAPPILY give you an accurate price when you CALL .... I cannot via E-mail. Again please CALL me, or go to my website for prices. E-mails most likely will be answered with a "Please call me at (773) 202-1900."

Offers by The Galaxy's Finest Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning on Angi

MasterCard, Visa, Check

water damage,flood damage,water restoration,water remediation,carpet cleaning,upholstery cleaning,tile and grout cleaning,carpet restretching,pet odor removal, mold remediation, are rug and oriental rug washing