PETER KLUJIAN CARPET CO

With Angi since March 2006

Super Steam, Inc.

Super Steam, Inc.

Super Steam, Inc. is a carpet cleaning and restoration services company that has been serving the Chicagoland area since 1996. We pride ourselves in providing fast and affordable services to property owners. Regardless of how water has entered your property, our team will properly assess the damage and take proper steps in order to completely restore your property back to normal. We understand that water damage situations can be stressful. That is why are by your side throughout the whole process. We have seen and heard it all and we can assure you that no job is to big for our company. We offer our emergency restoration service 24/7, 365 days a year

12/13/2007

I was making calls to find a company to clean my carpets. I got to them and let them know I found them and called. When I talked to Lori and was told that they reserve the weekends for commercial cleanings and their weekend min. is $600. They would be more than happy to fit me in during the week if I would like to take off half a day and wait around for them to show. No thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unless you are spending $600 you can forget about getting any work done on the weekend! ($150)

09/27/2007

It didn't take long to get the appointment set. A man and a woman showed up to do the installation. They arrived about 15 minutes late, but came in and started measuring the rooms. They moved all of the furniture out of the living room and started there. They cut the carpet down the middle for easier removal. Once the carpet and old padding was removed, then she swept the room and removed the dirt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and installed carpet in two of the bedrooms, the hallway and the living room in our house.

CATEGORY carpet installation

09/20/2007

I love this company. They are the best. I have had carpet cleaners come to my home for fifty years and Klujian are my favorite. They move my furniture and put it back and do a wonderful job. The same guys come year after year so we all know each other now and they remember what I want moved and what I don't want them to touch. The price listed reflects a 20% off coupon I used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my living room, stairs, master bedroom, home office and den in my 2000 square foot home as well as two pieces of furniture.

03/13/2006

They were very easy and honest to work with. They had good craftsmanship and their follow up was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed the carpeting throughout the house.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WALL TO WALL CARPET CLEANING, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, AREA RUG CLEANING, PICKUP & DELIVERY, CARPET & AREA RUG REPAIRS, CARPET SALES & INSTALLATION, COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL DESIGNERS, CERAMIC TILE.