Travers Tile

We are a local owner operated tile and stone installation business. We do floors, walls, showers, backsplashes, chimneys, exterior stone, and more. Happy to help with your dream remodel or new build, we believe "The difference is in the details," and that you will be able to see the difference....

Projects

Office Floor project
Office Floor

tile installation

201983301

All American Remodeling & Handyman Services

We're an owner operated company with over 20 years of experience. We believe in quality - if you're not going to do it right, just don't do it at all. We definitely respect people's time and can typically provide same or next day estimates on your project. Please feel free to call us any time.

Three Falls General constractors

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in remodeling and carpentry; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call us today for all your carpentry and remodeling needs!

H and E Construction, LLC

When it comes to residential remodeling, you need to select a professional team you can rely on. The simple fact of the matter is that for most people, their home, whether it be a house or condo, is their most valuable possession. It makes sense then that when you go to the effort of upgrading your home, you pick a team who can do it all. H & E Construction is that team.

05/29/2020

Reesa W.

Ian and Jaxon were amazing workers! I had a “handyman” tile my kitchen and completely botched the project. I found travers tile and messaged them and Ian replied to me immediately. They came to give me a quote two days later and were able to come within days to install the tile. They did an exceptional job and really made sure every detail looked perfect. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
kitchen back splash

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

05/09/2020

Nathan O.

They did a really nice job. Everything went perfect. They did it quickly and they worked really hard.

Description of Work
They tiled my two shower.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

05/04/2020

Ilene T.

I would gladly hire this company again! The work was done promptly, professionally, and with almost no wasted material. They took special care to protect the surrounding hall and entryways.

Description of Work
Office remodel

Category flooring contractor,remodeling