Sublime Contracting

We love to work with customers to make the most out of their home or business space. Specializing in remodeling and flooring we have qualified staff and access to contractors to handle almost any job. We also supply products such as our resurfaced concrete floors that most contractors in the valley are simply unable to provide. Let's talk and see if we're right for you....

The Rustic Suite

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Custom woodworking and finished carpentry services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

CoverTech

Covertech has been transforming patios and other outdoor spaces with custom built shade structures and concrete coatings in the Treasure Valley for over 16 years. We specialize in using materials that are low maintenance and long lasting, so you will spend less time painting and more time enjoying your outdoor space. Because Covertech is a local company with years and years of experience, our design team can come up with ideas that will maximize your comfort for years and years to come. We want to make your outdoor space part of your home. Visit our website or call us today and let our expertise work for you.

84 Hardwood Floors

We specialize in Quality hardwood flooring. We use professional quality tools, finishes, methods, and stains, to get you the best flooring for your dollar! We abide by NWFA (National Wood Flooring Association) standards and promise excellent service. We do our best to answer our phones when they ring so that you get taken care of! We work with quality lumber for your floor to last longer than others. We use Bona, Pallman, and LOBA finishes to protect your flooring as much as possible! 84 has 35+ years experience and because of this we can offer quality and prompt service.

11/25/2020

Kelly P.

They did a fantastic job! They got the whole project done in 2 days, were very knowledgeable about what to do and how to do it, VERY communicative, and they work so well together, I would definitely hire them again for anything i need done!

Description of Work
I had Billy and his partner redo the LVP flooring in 2 rooms and a hallway.

Category flooring contractor,woodworking

10/01/2020

Janet W.

The job went quite well. We are quite pleased. These guys went above and beyond meeting our needs and making sure we had a good experience We recommend you call them

Description of Work
Garage floor epoxied

Category woodworking,epoxy flooring

Thanks for the great review [Member Name Removed]and for being a great customer. Love to see our work make people happy.

02/21/2020

Shiana V.

This floor looks amazing! This isn't something that I've seen anyone else in the valley do and I absolutely love it. They guys were so easy to work with and I have a great product for the price. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Epoxy Flooring

Category epoxy flooring

Thanks [Member Name Removed], It really did come out great. Thank you for being great to work with and we appreciate your business.

02/21/2020

Amanda H.

They were great very efficient and awesome to work with.

Description of Work
Epoxy Flooring

Category epoxy flooring

01/28/2020

Jessica M.

He was good with communication and working with our budget.

Description of Work
Remodeling bathroom to include a bathtub

Category remodeling,home remodeling

01/28/2020

Ken K.

Mr. Heath was fast, punctual, and meticulous. He made sure that I knew about everything that was happening throughout the remodel and the installation. I'm so thankful he talked me out of the tiles I had pick out for my bathroom and into much better ones that ended up being less expensive. He stayed late to finish up early because my mother in-law came in to town a day early. LIFE SAVER!!!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel & installed wood flooring in kitchen

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

01/27/2020

Bryan V.

It went great ! Patio looks amazing and cost was cheaper that originally quoted . Installer was fast effecient and professional. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Back patio

Category patios

Concrete sealing, concrete refinishing, concrete resurfacing, concrete grinding, concrete polishing, concrete staining, concrete coloring, concrete coating, concrete leveling, concrete texture, concrete waterproofing Epoxy paint, Epoxy application, Epoxy coating, Epoxy Flooring, Urethane, Polyurethane, Polyurea, Acrylic, Overlay Microtopping, Waxing, Garage, Patio Interior concrete, Basements, Basement Floors Crack repair, crack filling