Harder Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2009

Harder Construction is an owner operated company. I found the fewer shoes walking through homes the better. The majority of jobs consist of me, my plumber, & my electrician in your home. We are licensed, insured, experienced, & knowledgeable in are trades. I enjoy my work which is represented in the final product. I have a Bachelor in the Visual Arts, which helps me solve design problems & can give your home the look you desire. All Estimates are Free. 10% Off labor for Angie’s list Members. I look forward to hearing from you...

MGM Siding Contractors

MGM Siding Contractors Inc., Nampa, Idaho, is owned and operated by Bill Bruce and has been since 1987. Serving all of Idaho and the greater Northwest, MGM specializes in replacement windows, siding, doors and roofing for all remodeling and new construction needs. For over three decades, our experience of work and commitment to quality is our highest priority to insure customer satisfaction.

Danny's Construction LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. My team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Boise Roof Repair & Maintenance Llc

With over 12 years of professional roofing and guttering experience, I am here to repair your roof and gutters and much more!

09/04/2015

Linda C.

Description of Work
Replaced tile in master bath following leaking shower. Completely remodeled guest bath including tile, cabinetry, floor and plumbing. Rob was excellent to work with at each stage. His promptness and attention to detail were very much appreciated. In addition to being very skilled as a tile layer, he served as a general contractor for ceiling texture, painting, plumbing.

Category sunrooms

08/24/2012

Melissa A.

Rob is a creative, professional who is willing to listen to his client's needs and make materials choices to match them. He is punctual, stays on the job daily until the project is finished. He is accessible, and takes care with the rest of the house (dust, etc.) I would definitely use Rob again.

Description of Work
Rob did a complete remodel on two bathrooms. In the main bath, he changed out an old tub to a full walk-in tiled shower. The toilet was moved back about three feet and he replaced a single sink with a double sink. Space was taken from a closet behind the toilet wall, and a coat closet, so new sheetrock walls replaced plaster and the texture needed to be matched. He designed a ceiling niche to accommodate the moved wall, which accentuates the lighting I chose. He sunk the matching mirrored cabinets, being really careful not to chip them. Rob offered design ideas for the shower surround, floor and cabinet top, using the travertine and marble tiles I chose. He is somewhat of a perfectionist in his tile work, in a good way. In a basement bath, the storage stall was taken out, and a new bath and acrylic surround was installed. Rob replaced an old cabinet sink with a pedestal, hiding the plumbing as much as possible at my request. In addition, He resided my house, and painted it, all well-done.

Category home remodeling

Harder Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2009

2217 Division Ave

Boise, ID 83706

Complete Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling including: demo, design, cabinet & tile installation, we also do decks & fencing.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express