Buresh Home Solutions, Inc.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2007

C095734
IA
Iowa: Contractors
02/03/2022

9379 Swanson Blvd Ste D

Clive, IA 50325

Please call for more details.
Outdoor Kitchen and Decking Area

Outdoor Kitchen and Decking Area

decks & porches50235
With the help of Buresh Home Solutions, you can create a beautiful place to relax outside as well as add value to your life and home. Installation of a deck onto your home may seem like a major project, however, there are major benefits in doing so. Some benefits include: maximizing entertainment and living space, make healthy and delicious meals, spend additional outside quality time with loved ones and save on utility bills.

Buresh Home Solutions, Inc has been serving Iowa home owners for over 13 years. We are committed to earning your business by offering our customers more choices to meet their needs and budgets. We are pleased to offer all Angie's List Members a 5% discount up to $500.00 on their next home improvement project . We offer a variety of financing programs and in many cases can finance the entire project or offer no interest programs as well. Our team is made up of dedicated professionals committed to exceeding your expectations. With over 50 years of combined experience, our specialized crews will take care of your home as if it were their own....
Window Replacement project
Window Replacement

window replacement

2021
Siding and Stone project
Siding and Stone

siding companies

2021

gutter repair (175)roofing (71)window replacement (62)siding companies (55)decks & porches (34)house painting (30)door installation (24)woodworking (21)interior painting (16)gutter cleaning (13)patio enclosures (11)Patios (10)

12/12/2020

I didn't end up hiring him but they came out and gave me an estimate. I'm certain he is a good contractor who would have been a reasonable choice, I got three estimates and went with someone else.

Description of Work
Roof over a patio

Category appliance repair,sunrooms

Work Completed On 12/12/2020

11/07/2020

The installation team was very organized and efficient. Kept right on task and left with the job done well and worksite completely cleaned up.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters and installed leaf covers to them

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your business and would love to work with you in the future on any of your exterior home improvement needs.

10/31/2020

When I asked my furnace repairman how I could lower my heating bills, he said get new windows on our 57 year old home. A neighbor just had her back deck replaced by Buresh Home Solutions and was very happy with the job they did, and highly recommended them. Their salesman came out, and had a promotional package we couldn't ignore, so we replaced ALL the windows upstairs, ALL basement half windows ...

Description of Work
Windows and a door replaced.

Category replacement windows,air duct cleaning,doors

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

11/07/2019

Good. Best price, comparable product, good follow through on promises.

Description of Work
Gutter protection product

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

Thank you so much for taking time to review us. Please let us know if anything comes up that needs addressed.

04/17/2018

Buresh provided excellent customer service, a quality product, and a reasonable price for the work done. I thought that I needed to have new gutters on my detached garage also, but Brian told me that he could work with the existing gutters on the structure to accomplish my goals. I was extremely appreciative that he did not try to sell me something that I didn't need. The team who came to install ...

Description of Work
New gutter system on the house and Gutter Rx installed on the garage.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 03/16/2018

I am so glad we were given the opportunity to help you with your project! What sets us apart from our competition, we strive to not sell you one product but truly find the best solution for each home/homeowner. We understand that making an investment in your home is a big decision & will last years to come. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We look forward to working with you on ...

12/21/2017

Brian and his crew did a great job of getting us what we wanted. We needed a second way to access our deck off the back of the house and the Buresh Team installed a new slider for us in less than a day! Work was done quickly and they did a great job of cleaning up after. We've had the slider now almost three years and it has worked perfectly, as designed!

Description of Work
Sliding glass doors installed in dinning room.

Category doors,sunrooms,patios

Work Completed On 04/04/2015

It was a pleasure working with you on your project. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review & we appreciate your business!

10/30/2017

Project went perfect. We had two new exterior doors installed on our home. Couldn’t be happier. The process went very smoothly.

Description of Work
Had new exterior doors replaced.

Category gutter repair,doors

Work Completed On 09/28/2017

It was a pleasure to work with you! We appreciate you taking the time to review us, please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future at all. Thank you!

07/26/2017

Excellent job! The work was high quality and was done exactly as specified.

Description of Work
Gutter and downspout reconfiguration and installation

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/26/2016

Thank you so much for the review. It was great working with you on your gutter project & please let us know if you need us for anything in the future.

02/27/2017

Very pleased with the work and great people to work with.

Description of Work
They were awesome to work with throughout the entire process. They were knowledgeable, hard workers, courteous, and cleaned inside and out when finished. My new windows look great!

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/13/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us! It was a pleasure to work with you!

02/27/2017

They are very knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable making the decision. They showed me the different windows they have and answered my questions to make sure I got the best windows for my home. The crew was on time and communicated with me through the install process.

Description of Work
Windows were replaced in entire house.

Category gutter repair,replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/03/2017

We appreciate your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to review our company and look forward to a continued relationship with you. Thank you so much!

Our services include siding & stone, windows, doors, decks, patio & deck covers, outdoor living, patio & retaining walls, sun screens & shades, 3 season rooms & enclosures, storm shelters, painting, gutter protection and gutters.

Interior remodeling, handyman services, staining and roofing. We also do not service rental properties.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check