Absolute Environmental

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2012

3.8

We provide services 24/7. Cash, major credit cards, and checks accepted. Like us on Facebook for an additional 5% off your total invoice....

Mr Plumber

Mr. Plumber is Atlanta’s most trusted name in plumbing and drain services. Regardless of your plumbing issue, our dedicated staff can get the job done right the first time.

Locklear Plumbing

Locklear Plumbing is a family owned and operated plumbing company serving Woodstock and Calhoun, GA and its surrounding areas since 2004. With same day service, straight-forward pricing and trusted technicians, they are who to trust with all your plumbing needs! Call Locklear Plumbing today to schedule your next appointment. http://www.locklearplumbing.com

Shumate Air Conditioning & Heating

Shumate Air Conditioning & Heating is a full service contractor supplying quality heating and air conditioning installation and repair services to a multitude of residential and commercial clients. We serve the greater Atlanta, GA, region including Alpharetta, Roswell, Marietta, Cumming, Suwanee, Norcross and Sandy Springs, GA. Additional contact - Mikhail Britt. Additional e-mail - mbritt@shumatemech.com. 500 Employees. Additional phone number - (706) 485-3222. Award winning. Additional DBA - Shumate Mechanical.

08/21/2014

Wendell D.

It went well.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning, Sanitizing and Dryer Vent Inspection

Category plumbing

06/27/2014

Sylvester M.

Description of Work
They replaced septic pump and aerobic pump. They also pumped septic tank. Their work was very good, but they were not so punctual. Said they were coming Saturday, but did not show or call. Called Monday morning and said they would be there around 10. They showed around 2, but stayed until job was complete. 2 yr warranty on their work.

10/13/2013

Sandra H.

First scheduled on a Thursday. NO SHOW. NO CALL. Left message at office. Late in returning call so I rescheduled for Saturday. NO SHOW. NO CALL. Left message again. Rescheduled for Monday. (Yeah I'm a fool) NO SHOW. Got a call a half hour AFTER the two hour show up window: and quot;Hi I'm the guy who's gonna pump your septic.and quot; Me: and quot;When?and quot; HE HUNG UP ON ME. I probably lost about 8 hours waiting. I'm not living at this house right now so I just sat and read a book.

Description of Work
Never performed service after three NO SHOWS.

08/05/2013

David D.

Septic alarm tripped on Thur. afternoon before a 3-day holiday weekend. Absolute were the only folks able to send someone on Sat. Their technician Cecil was a real pro and was happy to explain and show how the system works and how to maintain it. He easily fixed the problem, our alarm float in the pump tank had become detached. I could have ended the service call there, but had been interested since moving in to the home to do some system upgrades. Note .. this was my choice, there was NO pressure whatsoever on the part of the tech. I decided to install two risers on my access portals (previously they were completely covered by dirt) and also install a popup on the clean out. Absolute put the service visit fee to this new work.

Description of Work
Inspected septic system, fixed alarm float. Installed risers on septic tank and pump tank. Installed popup on clean out.

05/23/2013

Craig H.

They were very courteous on the phone. Showed up just a little late (about 15 minutes), but this is Atlanta traffic and that wasn't big deal. Did all services as requested. Seemed professional and knowledgeable. Cleaned up mess before leaving and bill/invoice was as promised/anticipated.

Description of Work
Had plumbing issue. They came out and reviewed issue and fixed the main line leak I had. Left no mess like they weren't even here. Everything working fine now

12/26/2012

Karen D.

Stayed home two different days, the week before Christmas. One on 12/20, rescheduled to 12/21. Never showed on 12/21, never called. Called them and got an answering machine on 12/21 at 2pm. Never got a call back. If this is the way they do business, they will not be doing business with me!

Description of Work
Failed to keep two appointments.

09/14/2012

Jan T.

As far as the job went, they did it pretty quickly and efficiently. The septic tank seems to be working just fine at the moment, but we do have a fairly good warranty on all the work they did just in case. There is one area of the yard that is still kind of soggy, so we are waiting for that to buff out. My only complaint is that the service people were not very professional. I saw a few of them chewing tobacco while on the yard, and I just don't think that is very professional.

Description of Work
We had a septic problem, so we chose Absolute Environmental to come help fix it.

08/13/2012

Barry G.

Falied to keep two separate appontments/time windows even after promising that second appointment would be kept and I had stressed how critical it was for me that they keep this appointment. Unreliable, unprofessional and I would NEVER recommend these people to anyone!

Description of Work
Septic Tank Pump and Inspection.

Category plumbing,septic tank

We offer septic, sewerline, grease trap, and wastewater services.