Mitchell Mechanical Heating & Air

Founded 1992 • With Angi since September 2009

1398 Duncan Ln

Auburn, GA 30011

Mitchell Mechanical has been serving the heating and cooling needs of metro Atlanta and North Georgia since 1992. We pride ourselves on our knowledgeable staff and our excellent customer service. Our technicians receive the most up to date training available and we stay on the forefront of home comfort technology. We regularly use NATE certified technicians to ensure the highest level of customer service. We can service any brand of equipment, but we recommend the Lennox and Trane line of products for superior efficiency and reliability....

07/10/2020

Emma A.

Was actually about an hour earlier than anticipated for my emergency call! Excellent service, great value, very professional and completed all the work quickly. I couldn't be more pleased! Definitely my go-to company for service in the future! Very highly recommended!

Description of Work
Excellent service, great value, very professional

07/06/2020

Raymond H.

Mitchell Mechanical has been out to our home to do some work over the last couple of weeks. Each of their mechanics have been exceptional and been very professional. I highly recommend this company. They get the job done and will not stop until they do. You Guys Are They Coolest!!!!

Description of Work
They get the job done and will not stop until they do.

10/16/2017

Bruce B.

Great service, fair and reasonable prices and professional work.

Description of Work
Maintenance contract 22 years. 2 new AC unit and coils installed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind review. It has been our pleasure to serve you and look forward to doing so again soon!

09/22/2017

Elliott S.

I have had the same company for the thirteen years I have been here, Mitchell Mechanical. They have been excellent. They come here four times a year. I have a contract with them. I called them first when I had a fireplace issue and they came out and told me what was wrong but they weren’t the people that could fix that part and they didn’t charge me for that. They have done a good job so far. I have four systems in my house, it’s a big house, and they have replaced three of them at what I believe were very reasonable prices at the ten and eleven year mark. And upgraded them to the more efficient systems.

Description of Work
Quarterly checkups.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [Member Name Removed], It is wonderful to have long term customers like you. It has been our pleasure to service your equipment all these years and we look forward to serving you agian soon! Thank you for your loayalty and your kind review.

08/23/2017

John R.

Completed on time and they cleaned up and hauled everything up

Description of Work
Replaced downstairs A/C unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. We are so glad you are happy with your new HVAC equipment. It has been a pleasure serving you.

04/30/2017

Rosalyn P.

Everything went well .. We've used MM for years ..they are always on time and always share why they are doing what they do when here ....

Description of Work
Heat repair .. AC check .. AC replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure serving you!

04/05/2017

sandy S.

We have been with Mitchell Mechanical since we built the house in 1997. We have a maintenance contract with them that we renew every year. We have used them for all of our HVAC needs. I think the fact that we have been with them for so long should tell you the quality of this company and their work.

Description of Work
Three HVAC units

02/20/2017

Judy E.

I will only use Mitchell. Techs are wonderful. If you have maintenance policy during the year, they come out right away and fix things. They are fair. They charge less if for service call if you have the policy.

Description of Work
Service maintenance on AC.

09/26/2016

Lynn K.

Everything went great. Added freon and checked everything else out. Signed up for the annual service plan which was basically free because it included 2 pounds of freon and 2 service calls in a year. Needed 2 pounds of freon which was 90$ a pound and service call was $65 for a total 245. The service plan was $150 so service and freon was included with that so ended up saving $95 and they will come back out in a few months and change filter and check everything out, all for free. They came out the same day I contacted them. Have used Mitchell for probably at least 20 years with no problems. All their service people have been friendly and knowledgeable and didn't try to push extra services.

Description of Work
Just needed freon as air was running a lot and a pipe had ice on it.

Category electrician

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review! We look forward to serving you again soon.

08/13/2016

Matt C.

Andrew returned my call within five minutes. I explained what was going on and he advised he would be here in 30 minutes (midnight on a Friday night). He arrived at the stated time and replaced my capacitor resolving the issue, replaced the filter and checked the drain pan. I will definitely use this provider again and for the eventual replacement, the unit is 16 years old.

Description of Work
24/7 emergency call for repair.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I'm glad Andrew was able to help you out so quickly. We look forward to working with you again!

Socket Doctors

We are a locally owned and operated electrical service and repair company. We specialize in residential and commercial applications. All of our technicians are fully licensed and highly trained. We operate our pricing off of a flat rate pricing system that allows our clients to know exactly what the job will cost before any work begins. All jobs come with a tleast a full 2 year warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Additional Contact: Brad Puckett

Shumate Air Conditioning & Heating

Shumate Air Conditioning & Heating is a full service contractor supplying quality heating and air conditioning installation and repair services to a multitude of residential and commercial clients. We serve the greater Atlanta, GA, region including Alpharetta, Roswell, Marietta, Cumming, Suwanee, Norcross and Sandy Springs, GA. Additional contact - Mikhail Britt. Additional e-mail - mbritt@shumatemech.com. 500 Employees. Additional phone number - (706) 485-3222. Award winning. Additional DBA - Shumate Mechanical.

A R SIMS HEATING & COOLING

ARSIMS Provides a wide range of services and the highest quality products in the heating and air conditioning industry. We strive to offer the best service available with a personal touch. Licensed in Georgia and South Carolina for both residential and commercial industry. ARSIMS will always work hard to exceed the expectations of our clients. We understand the customer's specific project requirements and goals and can complete them in a timely manner.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available