Mitchell Mechanical Heating & Air

Founded 1992 • With Angi since September 2009

Mitchell Mechanical has been serving the heating and cooling needs of metro Atlanta and North Georgia since 1992. We pride ourselves on our knowledgeable staff and our excellent customer service. Our technicians receive the most up to date training available and we stay on the forefront of home comfort technology. We regularly use NATE certified technicians to ensure the highest level of customer service. We can service any brand of equipment, but we recommend the Lennox and Trane line of products for superior efficiency and reliability....

Triad Mechanical Company Inc

Triad Mechanical Company Inc

While many heating and air companies have come and gone, we have maintained an impeccable reputation since 1991, which we have accomplished through hard work and unparalleled customer service. We pride ourselves on punctuality, courtesy to our customers and their families, and a rock solid guarantee on all the work we perform. This family-owned and -operated HVAC service has responded promptly to calls in the Greater Metro Atlanta area for more than 20 years, offering the best value from certified technicians. While many heating and air companies have come and gone, we have maintained an impeccable reputation, which we have accomplished through hard work and unparalleled customer service. We pride ourselves on punctuality, courtesy to our customers and their families, and a rock solid guarantee on all the work we perform. Additional Counties Served: Oglethorpe, Walton, Gwinnett, Rockdale, & Portions of Dekalb, & Fulton. Additional phone - (770) 400-9084.

Offers by Triad Mechanical Company Inc on Angi

07/10/2020

Was actually about an hour earlier than anticipated for my emergency call! Excellent service, great value, very professional and completed all the work quickly. I couldn't be more pleased! Definitely my go-to company for service in the future! Very highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent service, great value, very professional

07/06/2020

Mitchell Mechanical has been out to our home to do some work over the last couple of weeks. Each of their mechanics have been exceptional and been very professional. I highly recommend this company. They get the job done and will not stop until they do. You Guys Are They Coolest!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They get the job done and will not stop until they do.

10/16/2017

Great service, fair and reasonable prices and professional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance contract 22 years. 2 new AC unit and coils installed.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind review. It has been our pleasure to serve you and look forward to doing so again soon!

09/22/2017

I have had the same company for the thirteen years I have been here, Mitchell Mechanical.  They have been excellent.  They come here four times a year.  I have a contract with them.  I called them first when I had a fireplace issue and they came out and told me what was wrong but they weren’t the people that could fix that part and they didn’t charge me for that.  They have done a good job so far....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly checkups.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [Member Name Removed], It is wonderful to have long term customers like you. It has been our pleasure to service your equipment all these years and we look forward to serving you agian soon! Thank you for your loayalty and your kind review.

08/23/2017

Completed on time and they cleaned up and hauled everything up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced downstairs A/C unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. We are so glad you are happy with your new HVAC equipment. It has been a pleasure serving you.

Heating & Air Conditioning - repair & installation