We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Mini Jobs

Founded 1987 • With Angi since November 2003

3325 E Wood Valley Rd

Atlanta, GA 30327

PLEASE EMAIL US AT: minijobs@aol.com. David Wise. Atlanta native, offering quality home repairs on small and medium size jobs, started Mini Jobs in 1987. Our craftsmen offer an extensive variety of skills to handle most of your home maintenance, repair and renovation needs. With our many years of experience and diversified abilities, Mini Jobs has successfully completed over 30,000 residential and commercial jobs. We began with one man bent on offering quality and customer satisfaction which continues to date. All work is guaranteed. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We have thrived for over 25 years because of repeat business and customer referrals. As our name implies, we specialize in small home repairs. We hang pictures, change light bulbs, fix walls, doors, ceilings, floors, tiles, etc. Our motto is "No job to small; no hole too big." We also handle larger projects that take one week or more. We renovate kitchens, bathrooms and basements. Customers can email us at minijobs@aol.com ....

03/25/2022

Liane P.

We contracted Mini Jobs to finish the basement in our new home. David Wise gave us a detailed cost estimate and helped us determine where we could cut expenses by doing things ourselves (e.g., getting permits, easy tasks, etc). They started the job promptly at the beginning of January and finished the whole project within the estimated timeframe (6-8 weeks). The licensed subcontractors all showed up on the agreed upon dates and the project schedule went smoothly. Any minor inspection issues with the different subcontractors were resolved promptly. The overall job came in about 4% under their original estimate so we were very pleased. Everything was done with quality and professionalism. We really enjoyed working with Eduardo and Chris – they were the main people at our house each day. We were going to paint ourselves, but at the last minute when my husband had some health issues, Chris and Eduardo stepped in to do all the painting. We really appreciated their attention to detail and quality workmanship! They are both very hard workers and skilled at multiple crafts. Communication was delayed at times, but as we adapted to their communication style, this part improved. Overall we are very happy with our new basement and believe that the job was competitively priced for the value and quality of work we received.

Description of Work
Basement refinishing

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,ceiling fans,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Thank you for your compliments. We are very glad you are so happy. We hope you enjoy the new basement for many years to come. David Wise 404-264-9141 www.atlantashandyman.com

12/20/2021

Jackie B.

Mini Jobs and the guy they sent out were absolutely fantastic. From communication and estimates, to arriving on time and getting the job done quickly. We mostly had a small "honey-do" list, that they completed ahead of schedule, and with quality work. Plus their pricing was fantastic! I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a handyman!

Description of Work
Small "honey-do" list

Category bathtub refinishing,electrician,handyman service,lighting

Thank you so much for a great review. We also do major jobs. Visit our website www.atlantashandyman.com and see some of our larger renovations. Thank you again.

06/16/2021

Thomas E.

I contracted minijobs to install a range hood in my kitchen. They did a very professional install. I would highly recommend minijobs for any small projects you need done. If I have another such project I will not hesitate to contact them again.

Description of Work
Range Hood Install

Category handyman service,home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the glowing review. I am glad you were so happy. We are ready for your next project. By the way, we do bigger jobs too. Visit our website: www.atlantashandyman.com to see some renovations.

12/22/2020

David Q.

Good. I had been clear that it would take 2 strong guys a short time to do job. First guy arrived on time and stood around for 30 minutes waiting for second guy. Jordan arrived first and assessed everything so they could work fast. He called boss to see when he would get there, as I was worried about paying first guy (Jordan) for 2 hours. Jordan was very professional, calm & polite. I felt rushed to get them out of there to prevent more charges. I did not tell them that; so, they probably would have politely reassured me. I skipped the 3rd thing, because of time. Again, my decision and I did not share that info with them. The main job I needed got done and there were no extra charges. I cannot say enough about the professionalism of Jordan. In my mind, I got 1 guy for just under an hour and 2 guys for just under 30 minutes. I paid for 2 guys for an hour. I was just happy to get 2 of the three jobs done. It was obvious that they were busy. The second guy that came was the business owner!! Thanks to both for a job well done in a quick time. Again, I never told them about third task, bringing out my artificial tree for holidays. Skipped it and got a fresh cut tree delivered. MY DECISION. Thanks, guys.have used this company before and will again.

Description of Work
Heavy table top screw on and flipped over. Move dresser to basement,

Category furniture repair

Thank you for the positive rating.

10/08/2020

Voss G.

David and team went above and beyond to get the doors I ordered to work.

Description of Work
Replaced two closet doors

Category basketball goals,contractors,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters,doors

Thank you so much for the nice review David Wise

09/18/2020

David Q.

Fine. Polite gentleman practiced safe Covid practices, got the work done quickly and accurately and was on his way

Description of Work
Toilet repair

Category basketball goals,handyman service

I am glad you are happy with our service. Thank you for your kind review [Member Name Removed] Wise

08/29/2020

John L.

I was very pleased with the explanation of the two options I had on the sink repair and with the work that was carried out. Replacing the GFI switch proved to be a problem in that the original installer failed to secure the electrical box to the wall. It was being held in place by the outer cover. David resolved the problem. The light fixture also proved to be a challenge that had to be overcome. David had to remove the fan motor and rewire a portion of it. Had he not been as experienced as he is, I am sure this could have become a major problem. He notified me that he was going to be late for our appointment but gave me a new estimate of his arrival which I appreciated. If you are seeking a REAL Handyman, this is the guy you are looking for.

Description of Work
Repair a bathroom sink that was separating from the counter top. Repair or replace a troublesome GFI electrical, install a light fixture on an overhead fan.

Category basketball goals,countertops,drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,ceiling fans

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for such a kind review. David

07/05/2020

jeff C.

Very pleasant people. Timely work and affordable. Will be calling them again.

Description of Work
Wood deck repair as well as lock replacement

Category basketball goals,handyman service

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your very kind words. We strive to make our customers happy and to keep them "forever." :-) Thank you again. David

08/19/2019

judy K.

DID NOT HIRE....way too expensive. Though they did sound knowledgeable.

Description of Work
small home repairs

Category handyman service

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Unless we have a list of jobs and pictures, we cannot give you even a ballpark price. We have been doing repair jobs for 33 years and know all the steps involved. If you can send us more information, we can price it out. Thank you. David

05/21/2019

Jim B.

Work was very good. Mini Jobs actually corrected some minor issues that were in the original construction which improved the new deck appearance.

Description of Work
Refurb. Deck, upgrade to Trex material.

Category decks,handyman service

Thank you so much for the positive review ... we try to always do more than expected.

Five Star Gutters LLC

Five Star Gutters LLC is committed to providing the highest quality gutter service to Atlanta. We recently earned the 2020 Super Service Award. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Fully Insured with General Liability, Auto and Worker's Comp. Five Star Gutters does not require a deposit on most jobs, we provide 100% of the material and labor necessary to complete your job.

Offers by Five Star Gutters LLC on Angi
    MicroX Gutter Guards Inc

Offers by MicroX Gutter Guards Inc on Angi
    MASTER TECH GA INC

We at Master Tech have over 20 years of experience that we have accumulated within our personnel. That far outweighs the experience of many other gutter and metal establishments. The owner, Mr. Orvel Bailey, began as a gutter and metal installer at the age of 18 years old. Over the years, he installed, repaired, and replaced every kind of gutter, gutter cover and metal roof imaginable to the mind. He was awarded installer of the year for the last 5 years while he was working for two separate companies. After carrying the title of chief installer for the past six years, Orvel decided it was time to go out on his own. Throughout the years, Orvel has learned that integrity and perfection are two key elements in any installation. We at Master Tech feel that the customers' happiness ranks first on a long list of necessities in order to be successful. Customer satisfaction is followed by experience; which is why all sales technicians, installers, and office personnel have a minimum of five years experience each.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Handyman and remodeling - Installation - ceiling fans, fix leaky sinks, hang shelves, repair gutters, repair sheet rock, screen repairs,install doors, fix sheet rock, remodel bath- kitchen-basement, hook-up video equipment, install attic ventilators, install and hang drapes and blinds, replace broken windows, change furnace filter, countertops, tile, replace shower pans.

freon - freezers