Hewes Family Movers

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2009

1012 Shady Vally Pl

Atlanta, GA 30324

We are a family owned and operated company since 2017, specializing in local and long distance moving services, along with storage, packing, and more! Our movers have excellent compensation, so we can offer you the most professional and experienced employees available! We can also move big items like pianos and pool tables! We are truly looking to be the best 7-day/week moving service you can call. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

movers (330)piano movers (15)storage unit (6)

12/16/2020

Very well. Very courteous, professional staff. Communicated with us frequently about details of packing and moving for greater efficiency with a “get it right the first time” attitude. Strong work ethic showed, wasting no time in completing the process. Obvious teamwork. Not the crew’s “first rodeo” together on a job! Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
12/14/20 moving household belongings to storage prior to sale of home

CATEGORY moving companies,piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

02/13/2020

Great! They were careful, professional and very efficient. They took great care with all my mom’s collectibles, dishes and family antiques.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move mother’s stuff from her house into our home, mother-in-law suite.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

11/03/2019

I recently found myself needing to move a grand piano on short notice. Although the movers I'd hired to unload my truck were great at moving everything else, they were concerned when it came time to unload my grand piano. The weather was unbelievably bad at that point with wind and heavy rain and they suggested I contact Hewes Family Movers in Griffin. Bill Hewes, on extremely short notice, worked...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unloading, moving and setting up a grand piano on short notice

CATEGORY moving companies,piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2019

09/21/2019

This is the second time I used Hewes this year. Again, they were fantastic! The movers, Daniel and Isaiah, were very careful with all my possessions. Half of the furniture went to a storage facility. They wrapped all items and pack the unit. The other half went to my home. All went smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture and personal belongings from Marietta to Lake Oconee.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

11/05/2018

Movers were very slow and inexperienced, took forever and were not cheap. Used experienced movers in the past these guy were armatures with no experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture from truck to apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

10/02/2018

I was given a quote that was completely over the top and advised that I would need more manpower than I needed for my 5 bedroom home. I was currently living in a 1 bed apt. And quoted over 10k. I will NEVER recommend this business. I finally found a responsible moving company who was paid $3500 to move my things.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A move from Atlanta to Austin texas

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2018

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to give you a price. As a family owned business, we take the satisfaction of our customer's very seriously. We do not use semi trucks crowded and packed with multiple customer's belongings with delivery dates and times that our customer's have no control over. The same crew that does the loading also completes the delivery,...

09/24/2018

Very well. It was great having a moving company that also had cleaning and carpet service which helped save time and was easy to schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from 1 townhouse to another (2300 sq. ft.)

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

07/23/2018

They were wonderful. On time and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone that needs a moving company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture and household goods.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

07/16/2018

Timing was imperative for this job. We were having floors refinished. They did an amazing job. Everything went perfectly. They were reasonably priced and extremely professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture moved for floor refinishing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

06/11/2018

The bad: The guys were not careful with our belongings, their trailer was filthy and they tracked oil all over the wood floors and carpets, which are now stained with little drops of oil spots. They didn’t put furniture pads around the base of the motorized bed so the strap left blemishes on the frame. 3 dining room chairs will have to be fixed for minor damages and there are small scratches on se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local moving services

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2018

Local and long distance moving services, storage, packing, piano and pool table moving, loading, unloading, and more!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check