BILL'S YARD & ODD JOB SERVICE

Founded 1977 • With Angi since October 2006

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1365 Emory Rd.

Atlanta, GA 30306

Locally Owned & Operated we focus on Quality over Quantity. ***Please visit our website to fill out our online form for potential services. This makes your job and experience more efficient***...

4.4

lawn care (94)tree service (23)hauling (20)lawn & landscaping (18)gutter cleaning (18)mulch delivering (7)leaf removal (6)lawn treatment (6)handyman (3)pressure washing (2)animal removal (1)movers (1)

09/01/2019

Absolutely awesome. Everyone saying how good the yard looks

Description of Work
Over grown lawn work plus regular lawn care

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 09/01/2019

05/15/2019

Bill and team did an outstanding job. They delivered everything I asked for in a reasonable amount of time. All team members were courteous, anxious to help and did not leave until all work was done and approved by me. Really a nice job...transformed our backyard. Would hire them for any kind of yard or odd job. They are fantastic. This is our third time using their service.

Description of Work
We needed a large 30 feet by 3 feet bed of lariope and vinca removed and have new dirt installed so we could transform that space in to a pretty flower garden. We also wanted 3 raised flower beds installed and filled with dirt so we could plant vegetables. And, we needed roses trimmed back and lariope in another area, trimmed back.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 05/15/2019

08/14/2018

After some initial confusion about scheduling the first visit, Jim came by and we spent 30-45 minutes going over all the work that needed to be done with landscaping and yard maintenance. He was thorough and easy to communicate with and I thought we had a winner. When the visit was winding down, he said he would send in a detailed estimate in no more than three days. That was eight days ago and we...

Description of Work
Clean-up and lawn service twice a month

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

We will respectfully respond to [Member Name Removed] s F rating on Angie's List, simply by offering our sincere apology that he was inconvenienced. We received a request for an estimate on 07/30/2018. We emailed Mr. [Member Name Removed] on 07/30/2018 offering an estimate for 8/3/18 at 10am (his specified time requested on his web submission form). We asked if that date did not work for him to of...

07/26/2018

They did a GREAT job and were REALLY nice to deal with! Cleanup was top notch!!

Description of Work
Trim 2 Weeping Holly's, Holly bushes, clean out underneath these bushes & clean gutters.

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

08/26/2017

It was great. They came when I was available and tailored the estimate to my needs and budget. I'm very particular about the day and time to meet and get the work done. They were very accommodating to my work schedule. The guys that did the work were very professional. They even knocked on the door and asked me if I wanted to move my car so they didn't get it dirty since I just washed it. I really...

Description of Work
Needed general clean up for overgrown yard.

Work Completed On 08/26/2017

So glad we could tailor the work and meeting to fit your preferences and that you were happy with the work!

08/24/2017

After meeting no estimate was given, sent several message no estimate was given. very unprofessional waste of time

Description of Work
took off work to meet for lawn maintenance estimate

Category lawn service

Bill's Yard Service offers FREE ESTIMATES to potential customers. We make every effort to accommodate each person to avoid conflicts with their schedules. We try to schedule a time to meet the potential customer in person, offering hours that will best work with their schedule, even on the weekends if need be. The estimates are performed in detail with the customer so they are able to ask question...

08/03/2017

Great, they showed up with a team. Bill was there supervising the whole process. They did a great job for a good price. My husband who works nights was sleeping and he barely noticed they were there. When we woke up he said, "wow the gutters look great!".

Description of Work
Needed my gutters cleaned.

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/02/2017

Thanks so much for a great review! We aim to please, and are glad we exceeded your expectations! We look forward to hearing from you soon.

06/16/2017

My yard backs up to a wildly overgrown area that spills into my yard from all sides, including vines stretching across the yard and a partially damaged fence line. It's not something I could manage on my own or even get to a point where I could try to get it under control without more professional help. Bill's Yard & Odd Job Service worked within my budget to handle the upkeep quickly and put toge...

Description of Work
Heavy pruning, removing a variety of vines, fixing a broken fence section

Category handyman service,hauling services,landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 06/02/2017

Thanks so much for a great review!

06/14/2017

The process of getting an estimate and agreeing on the work and price was professional and timely. The price was well over my budget and I settled on just taking care of the most critical branches. They arrived when expected, completed the work in short order and made sure to bag and bundle the cuttings and leave them at the curb.

Description of Work
I needed some branches cut after an ice storm split a wax myrtle and a thinning of crepe myrtle branches.

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 02/07/2017

So glad you were happy with the work!

05/24/2017

Very well. I was on a time crunch and Bill and his crew were able to get me an estimate and get the work done within 1 week.

Description of Work
Yard clean up and mulch

Work Completed On 05/19/2017

Thanks so much for a great review! We aim to please, and are glad we exceeded your expectations! We enjoy working with you on an ongoing basis.

• Gutter Cleaning • Roofing Cleaning • Hauling • Yard Debris Removal • Attic Cleaning • Spring Cleaning • Garage Cleaning • Basement Cleaning • Chain Sawing • Tree Limbing • Fallen Tree Removal • Tree Removal • Hedge Trimming • Pressure Washing of Driveways, Sidewalks, & Decks • Pine-Straw Spreading & Delivery • Brush Clearing • Pruning • Aerating • Soil Testing • Lawn Fertilization & Treatment •

Masonry & Concrete Work