Atlanta Peach Movers

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2002

4.1

Atlanta Peach Movers is a premier full-service moving company in Atlanta. We offer both residential and commercial and moving services for local, long-distance, and international moves. We also offer packing and storage services. Atlanta Peach Movers have been in the Atlanta moving industry for over 30 years. Over this period of time, we have built a successful business based on a strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence. We constantly try to improve ourselves as a company every day, whether it is how we work with customers or how we give back to the community. At Atlanta Peach Movers, we believe in quality service. That is why we only hire the most dedicated employees. It is easy to find someone who is merely hard-working, but may not be very pleasant to work with. To ensure a positive experience for every customer, we hire not only the most hard-working movers in Atlanta, but also the most courteous and respectful. All 150 members of our team are full-time; we do not employ casual labor or temporary work. Our employees are true professionals and will show up to your home on time, in uniform, and ready to work. However, what truly sets our Atlanta moving team apart from other moving companies in Atlanta is our training. Before they are sent to handle your belongings, every one of our Atlanta Movers must go through an intensive training program at our in-house Atlanta Peach University, one of the few facilities of its kind in the country. During the training, our employees learn correct packing and loading methods, and practice moving real pieces of furniture from a replica home in our warehouse. Employees also complete on-going training throughout the year. Additional email - jsimmons@atlpeachmovers.com....

Georgia Pack & Load Moving & Storage

Since 1995 Georgia Pack & Load has been providing our commercial and residential customers all of their moving needs. We provide packing long and long distance moving and temperature controlled storage out of our Suwanee GA facility. All of our movers & packers are full time employees who go through background checks we are a certified Drug Free workplace.

Offers by Georgia Pack & Load Moving & Storage on Angi
Joy's Movers LLC

Joy's Movers LLC is a Moving Company located in Norcross, GA, proudly serving the areas surrounding Gwinnett County, including Suwanee, Lilburn, Sugar Hill, Doraville, Buford, Chamblee, Roswell, Norcross, Lawrenceville, Alpharetta, Tucker, Dunwoody, Snellville, and Sandy Springs. Since 2010, the professional movers at Joy's Movers have offered expert moving services and loading/unloading services. We're available as both licensed local and long distance movers. Don't deal with the hassle of other companies, just call Joy's Movers and we'll have two guys and a truck out to you in no time. Give us a call today or visit our website today!

Crown Movers Atlanta LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Moving services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

09/09/2021

Terrible experience, terrible customer service and lazy/unmotivated workers. Buyer beware - read the reviews and check with the BBB. I can't endorse this company or their support staff at all. Here is my experience - We had Dave Deckman of Atlanta Peach Movers come in person and give us an estimate for our belongings of a 4 bed/2400 sq ft home. Dave quoted about 10K lbs of movables/ $360 hr / 8.5 ...

Description of Work
Local Move

06/22/2020

We were excited to use this company after how professional and knowledgeable they were when they came out to give us a quote. We had them come out about a month before our move and a couple days later confirmed we would be using them and signed the documents on May 21. We again discussed our timeline and were reassured it would be done. The move was schedule for Sunday, June 14. We confirmed days ...

Description of Work
Moving from one house to another

Category moving companies

Good Afternoon [Member Name Removed], we sincerely apologize that this happened. This is not the way our company handles business. We strive to make sure all of our customers expectations are met. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our company and do more for our customers. We hope that you are satisfied with the amount you were given and if there's anything else we can do to help you p...

11/26/2018

The time the mover showed up was somewhat punctual and what arrived was in good condition. However, a missing item was noticed and after being asked to give time for the moving company to try to locate the missing item, a claim was entered and denied. Moving company claims it is difficult to process claims for missing items for a “point A to point B” move.

Description of Work
Move contents from home to one bedroom condominium.

09/13/2017

Excellent. Very professional. They did an outstanding job. Terrific customer service.

Description of Work
Moved belongings into Peach storage using their vaults. Kept it for 3 months then delivered it 3 months later.

Category moving companies,storage units

04/25/2017

The price was the issue. I called and talked to a rep. He gave me a very fair quote and I agreed to it. I signed on. They signed on for a guaranteed day. All of a sudden, a week before my move date which was on a Saturday, they actually called me and it was someone else. They said that they needed to come out and look in more detail to make sure everything's organized for the move that week. The g...

Description of Work
They moved us.

02/22/2017

It went great! They even stuck to the quote they gave us over the phone. We made sure to specify a 26? box truck, and they sent two, with three guys each. It was great to know that we could count on them. They were a great crew, good people, super-nice. The pricing was reasonable, and it took 9 hours to move everything. Just an excellent experience all the way around. I can?t say enough good things. People stick by their word here, and it's a nice change from Miami, Florida.

Description of Work
They helped us move our things from the storage unit into our new house.

11/29/2016

They did an excellent job!! Very professional yet friendly at the same time. They covered my new hardwood floors and wrapped the banisters. Very, very pleased!! I highly recommend Marvin Clark's crew.

Description of Work
They unloaded pods for us. 3- 25 foot pods

11/20/2016

I used Atlanta Peach Movers (will refer to them as APM for short) for an out of state move based on a recommendation from a friend. I called and requested an estimate. Received a prompt call-back and we set up an appointment to see what was being moved and get the estimate. The estimator came as promised. The estimate was in the ballpark of what I expected, and with my friend’s recommendation, I went with them. I did most of my packing to save money. However, I had APM pack some larger art pieces. Those were done in advance. The ladies that came did an excellent job packing. The day of the actual move, three movers came and wrapped everything and loaded the truck. It took a little longer than I expected and I was late for the closing, but I was told it would be close. The three movers did a really good job. One slight snag was they broke a glass table top, but it really wasn’t due to their negligence, it seemed to stick to the base. They asked me how much I thought it would be and offered to pay for it out of their pocket, because they would have to pay for it anyway and they didn’t want to get in trouble. I felt bad and told them not to worry about it—I figured it would just be in the $30 range (turned out to be $60). Furniture was delivered as promised by the same guys. All was pretty intact, but unfortunately, there was some slight damage to a piece of furniture (why is it always the one you like most?) that looked like it rubbed against something during the drive. I pointed it out to the movers, they filled out a form and I was told I would hear directly from the claims manager. That’s when the problems began. --Two weeks later, nothing. I called and she told me this was the first she’d heard of it. She sent me a form to fill out which I did within a few days. I was told someone would contact me. --One month later, nothing. I called and she said she would follow up. --Three weeks later, nothing. She said they were having problems with their person in my area and asked if I knew any companies that repaired furniture. I said no, but had good luck with Angie’s List. Never heard back. --Two weeks later, I called again. This time she said she thought this would be under my deductible and basically I was on my own. I replied I would be back in touch if the estimate was above the deductible. --Two weeks later I sent the estimate which was close to $300 above the deductible. I was told they’d send me a check after the weekend. --Two weeks later, nothing. I again followed up. I’m still waiting on their reply. Out of frustration I called my credit card company and they said I could dispute the amount I was due, which I did. Still waiting for them to issue a credit. From the customer perspective, it seemed to me that they were stringing me along hoping I’d forget or figure it wasn’t worth the trouble to pursue. During a visit back to Atlanta I thought about calling the manager, but after reading other reviews, I figured it would be in vain. It must be their company policy or the claims manager would have been fired by now. All of this was for a relatively small claim. I can only imagine what they would do for a larger sum. I considered giving them a higher score based on the first part of the experience, but their attempts to put me off seemed so deliberate, I couldn’t bring myself to do it. I don’t think I would use them again.

Description of Work
Interstate move.

04/22/2016

After posting this review I was contacted by Scott Kreig, general manager of Atlanta Peach Movers. He took great pains to make sure he understood what the problem was, and sent me the following email outlining steps he was taking to remedy the problem. This is excellent customer service and leads me to believe that my experience is NOT the norm. Mr. Rocket, we are very pleased to have been able to settle your issues with your move. We love candid feedback from our customers so we can continue to strive for perfection as well as take care of our customers. With the information you shared with us we have developed a new process for when our pack crews are packing up a customer?s items. We also have had several training sessions to train the packers on what boxes to use for specific items. As well as how to wrap individual items. The packing supervisor is required to inventory all the boxes they packed, therefore validating exactly what we packed, therefore eliminating any inaccurate counts. Thank you again for using Atlanta Peach Movers.

Description of Work
Packed on Monday, moved Tuesday. The packers worked fast, but upon unpacking we realized they did not do a good job. For instance, each piece of plastic ware was meticulously and individually wrapped, while some valuable ceramics were tossed in boxes. |Also, though we had packed a significant amount of our belongings ourselves after we got the estimate, it miraculously required exactly the number and type of boxes given on the estimate. Some were half full of paper. |The moving crew was great-very professional, good attitude and pleasant to work with. Really went the extra mile.

03/22/2016

Terrible. The move experience has been a nightmare. We bought their expensive insurance. Then the movers damaged 5 pieces of furniture. Two of which the company refused to repair and claimed that the exclusions were in the paperwork that we were not given proper time to review. The person we have been dealing with to get the repairs done thinks it was OK for the movers to damage a piece of furniture, not tell us about, tried to do the repair themselves, and which made the damage worse worse according to the professional furniture restorer. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Moved us. Distance of the move was approximately 7.5 miles.

Category moving company

Residential & Commercial Moving, Storage & Packing. Short & Long Distance Moving.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover