Atlanta Fitness Repair

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2009

3979 Oakcliff Industrial Ct

Atlanta, GA 30340

Diagnostic, Sales, Repair, Relocating and Refurbishing of fitness equipment....

02/22/2020

Anastasia A.

They were polite, great, and did the repair well. They are awesome.

Description of Work
Treadmill repair guys.

04/17/2017

Brad W.

The company is outstanding. They were responsive and professional. The first appointment was to come out to the home, diagnose and provide a quote for repairs. They advised it will take a week for the parts to come in and set up another appointment to fix the unit. They were back out as promised and the unit is in perfect, operating condition.

Description of Work
I had a Stairmaster PT4000, that was approximately 10 years old. The steps were starting to slip. I called Atlanta Fitness Equipment to come out to my home to diagnose and repair the unit.

12/23/2016

Sue S.

I had made the treadmill belt too loose, when lubricating it. Bill, the company owner, fixed it. Bill also has some GREAT tubes of Simply Silicone lubricant (also sold by Amazon). In the future, I will just cut open the tube, place it under the middle of the belt, walk on it, and remove the tube. Then you don't have to loosen, tighten and realign the treadmill belt, or try to use a messy, drippy "wand". (The new (shorter) name for Bill's company is Atlanta Fitness Repair.) He also gave good advice on treadmills. The only problem was I had to wait 10 days for him. (I use my treadmill daily, to stay healthy.) Next time I will call him directly at 404-503-5488, instead of calling the treadmill manufacturer, who just sub-contracted with Bill.

Description of Work
My treadmill was making a grinding noise.

09/10/2016

GARY F.

My elliptical machine had a broken arm that needed replaced. I called Atlanta Fitness Repair and received excellent customer service from the office staff. The owner, Bill, arrived at the exact time of the appointment, diagnosed the problem, gave me an estimate of the cost to order and install the replacement part, and was very professional. The cost of this visit was deducted from the total estimate if I accepted the estimate. I thought that was very fair. Bill ordered the part, it took about a week to arrive, he scheduled a return visit, on the day of the visit he called me one hour in advance, and arrived exactly on time. My machine was promptly repaired. I am very happy and satisfied with my experience with Atlanta Fitness Repair and will definitely contact them again if I need future repair service.

Description of Work
I had a broken elliptical machine in my home that needed repair but did not know who to contact. An internet search led me to the Atlanta Fitness Repair, Inc, website. I relied on the positive reviews and contacted this company. I am glad I did. I had an excellent experience with them. I will definitely use them again if I need a fitness machine repaired.

05/05/2015

Tina T.

I had to call them twice. The first time I called and left a message. When no one called me back, I called them again. A very nice lady answered the phone and scheduled the consultation. The consultation cost $100, however, if I used their services it would be credited back to me. The consultation took about 10 minutes and the technicians said I would receive a follow-up call. It never happened. I had to call them to set up a service appointment. I asked the scheduler if I could get an appointment as soon as possible. She told me that she could schedule me for that upcoming Friday. When that Friday rolled around, no one showed up. I called the office and they didn't have me scheduled. They did schedule me for two weeks out, when the equipment came in. The equipment came in and the technicians did a great job repairing the treadmill. I called the office to request a service kit the technician recommended. She said they were out of them and she would give me a call when they had them. I'm still waiting for her call....

Description of Work
I had just bought a treadmill and it was in need of repairs.

Category fitness equipment

Hi [Member name removed], Thank you for your review. We will use this to correct any communication issues we have had so that we can better serve our customers. Also, if you have not received a call regarding lubricant, we do apologize. You can call in the office to purchase but I will have a few applications sent to you in the meantime. We appreciate your business and will work to correct any issues. Thank you!

01/24/2015

Lou B.

They recommended that I not repair it due to the cost of the parts. The repair person was very helpful regarding advice on what I should buy and didn't try to sell me anything.

Description of Work
Running machine repair

01/19/2015

Bill H.

I was very impressed with the help and information I received on the first phone call. It seemed like she already knew what the problem was. The man who came out was very professional and fixed the machine to where it is running like new. It's been almost a year now and still not a single problem from the treadmill. I thought the repair price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
We had a treadmill that was not functioning properly after a move.

10/30/2014

James G.

Great experience: call backs were prompt, office person as well as repair techs were professional, courteous, fully informative and easy to work with, from scheduling to estimate to on-the-way heads up to diagnosis and repair: no hesitation calling again, highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Frayed pulley on stacked weight pulley system home gym--called for estimate and appointment

10/09/2014

Candise D.

I called and talked to Danielle. Told her what was going on and she gave me a ball park figure for 2 different scenarios. Bill and Ken called before arriving. Upon arrival, I described the problem for them. Bill ran diagnostics on the treadmill. He said it only need to be lubricated and adjusted. He could have been dishonest and told me that one of the computer boards or the motor were broken and I wouldn't have been the wiser. Thank you for your honesty and such a great job at a good price. Bill and Ken were very nice and informative.

Description of Work
13 year old Horizon Treadmill had a burning smell and stopped working.

07/02/2014

Stephen A.

It was my first service with them. They did a great job. They were very professional and pleasant. I had no issues with them. They did extra work.

Description of Work
I used Atlanta Fitness Equipment Repair to do a preventative maintenance on my terminal.

Category handyman service

HandyANDY-HandyMAN

At HandyAndy Handyman, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Cornelio's improvements

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in handyman services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your estimate today!

JD Handyman

Are you looking for affordable, yet reliable handyman, remodeling, home improvement, home repair, or renovation services? That's where JD HANDYMAN comes in! We have over a decade of experience in the professional handyman, home repair and remodel, and improvement industry, where we have helped numerous clients with varying budgets improve, remodel, and enhance their residence.

Fitness - Equipment
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Diagnostic, Repair, and Refurbishing of fitness equipment.