A-ALL CONSTRUCTION CO INC

Founded 1973 • With Angi since June 2010

Construciton....

LJIA Masonry LLC

LJIA Masonry is a full service custom masonry contractor based out of Woodstock with 16 years of experience in Residential and Commercial Stone and brick projects. The company takes pride in offering top level of quality services to all of its customers based on performance. We are dedicated to complete customer satisfaction with close attention to detail and pride of accomplishment Quality and production is our company’s focal point on every project we do to make sure our customer is satisfied

Alpha Door Corps

Alpha Door Corps specializes in providing exceptional customer service, while at the same time fulfilling any Garage Door or Opener needs you might have. We are a company that provides customer service, that happens to be an expert in the garage door industry. We specialize in Residential and Commercial applications and Virtual Appointments are welcome.

Overhead Door Company of Atlanta™

In GA since 1935, award-winning service delivered by our 300 coworkers, never subcontractors. Cost is determined by the job. After-hours service available. Additional locations - Overhead Door Company of NE Georgia and Overhead Door Company of Greater Hall County. Additional phone numbers - (770) 535-1009, (770) 552-0390.

04/12/2011

Lousy!

Description of Work
In need of a new driveway and front sidewalk for many years, I hired this company to perform the work. It was the beginning of February, and being from the north I was a bit concerned about the concrete being poured with the temperature being in the 30's. I was reassured by the owner that it would be ok because "we pour concrete all year around in the south". Well, all was fine for the first 2 weeks and then I noticed that the top layer of the concrete was beginning to peel. To make a very long story short, after 2 trips to Dekalb County Small Claims Court and garnishing the companies bank account I am finally getting the driveway and sidewalk that I should have had..............over a year later! Buyer beware! This company is unreliable. No returned telephone calls and more excuses than I care to type of why the concrete fell apart.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,remodeling