American Landscaping Crew

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2011

290 Rucker Rd

Alpharetta, GA 30004

We specialize in new landscape design and installation; retaining walls, stacked stone walls, modular block retaining walls, treated timber retaining walls, water falls, ponds, flagstone, stamped concrete, and paver patios, grading, sidewalks, sod and plants installation, tree service, tree removal, clean ups, erosion problems, etc. Free Estimates, and Complete Reference List. Licensed & insured landscaping & hardscaping. Award winning....

4.4

lawn & landscaping (206)hardscaping (70)lawn care (49)masonry (26)Patios (23)drain pipe installation (23)tree service (18)irrigation system (15)stamped concrete (11)concrete driveways (10)fountains (5)fireplace services (2)

01/26/2022

Samantha R.

ALC did a phenomenal job in transforming our backyard into something functional and pleasing to the eye. The team are friendly and work diligently with only break for lunch. Hugo overseas every detail of the project and ensures to consult with owners when there is a problem or deviation from the original plan. This is the fourth time we've used ALC and they are officially our go-to for all landscaping/hardscaping needs.

Description of Work
Construct 2 terrace style stacked stone retaining walls with stone center steps, drainage, sod, plant material, and mulch.

Category concrete driveways,landscaping,masonry,hardscaping

Work Completed On 01/03/2022

Review for American Landscaping Crew - 290 Rucker Rd, Alpharetta, GA - 39632122

Thank you so much, great customer to work for. Many blessings...........

12/03/2021

Samantha R.

The team did a great job! This is our 4th project with ALC. The team work hard and diligently to get the job done. Hugo keeps us informed of any changes to the scope of work or issues during the job. I feel their pricing is very reasonable. Highly recommend ALC.

Description of Work
retaining walls, grading, sod installed, 4 step treads, patio paver extension, and installed pine straw, planted 2 trees

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

Review for American Landscaping Crew - 290 Rucker Rd, Alpharetta, GA - 39563560

It is always a pleasure to have worked for you. We will be sending your next project's estimate tomorrow. Thank you very much!!!! Great customer to work for.............

09/29/2021

Alison M.

Professional service, very fast, competitive price. We are very happy!

Description of Work
Backyard grading, sod installation and landscaping, plus burying of two downspouts.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

Review for American Landscaping Crew - 290 Rucker Rd, Alpharetta, GA - 39490512

Great customer to work for. Thanks, Ruben

09/04/2021

Frederick M.

The process went very well. This is my third year using this company. Along the way i came up with new ideas and they accomodated my every request. Rueben is very knowledgeable. Hugo and his crew are by far the hardest working group ive had the priviledge to hire. I thank them all.

Description of Work
Tree removal, stump grinding, fieldstone retaining wall, flagstone patio, sod installation, erosion control, and installed pine straw, put all downspout under ground and expell to a ditch. Install 2 spigot for flower bed and garden box area.

Category concrete driveways,landscaping

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

Always our pleasure. Great customer to work for, many Blessings.......Thanks, Ruben

06/22/2021

Andrea M.

Hugo came out on 5/28/21 and took measurements, photos, etc. He said he would get back to me after the Memorial Day weekend with estimate and ideas. It is now 6/22 and I have repeatedly attempted to contact this company but no one returns my calls. if the project was not doable, someone should have called to tell me.

Description of Work
Backyard embankment needs hardscape and water feature.

Category concrete driveways,landscaping,fountains,hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

05/13/2021

David R.

To say American Landscaping was fantastic would be an understatement. I've never seen people work so hard or so diligently. The workers never stopped or sat around. We quoted out several companies and went with them not only because the quote was more detailed and inexpensive, but because of the great work they did for close friends of ours who recommended them to us. They said the same thing I'm saying here now. Ruben worked with us and our budget and Hugo was great in walking us through options and possibilities. They really helped us when there was a massive rainstorm and we needed to add a dry creek bed in addition to the river bed we installed on the other side. They really went above and beyond to make us happy, which was no easy feat and was within our budget. They also adjusted to us as our vision changed and the project unfolded. They really did everything right. Some of our neighbors who recommended us to the bigger companies that did their landscaping are all having problems with the lawns now, simply because of the poor work done to their system of water drainage. Really glad we didn't go that route. Plus, we were able to do significantly more to our yard, which is more than twice as big, for less the cost. Hope this helps whoever reads it.

Description of Work
Complete Landscaping Renovation

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,tree service,drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

We really appreciated when a great customer shares his experience with you here. This is another great customer, thanks God for that........many blessings!!!

04/28/2021

D D.

Due to Covid and teleworking full-time (1 yr+), I decided it was time to make my home more peaceful and a sanctuary. American Landscaping Company (ALC) did an outstanding job; they were fair, listened to what I wanted and what would (and would not) work in my yard and responded to all my questions immediately! Ruben, Hugo and their team (it was nice to see a woman as part of the team) were professional, respectful of me, my time and my home. To ensure that I would have no drainage issues, grass would grow and that I could appreciate and enjoy the beautiful outdoors, ALC installed two catch basins and down spouts that went from my backyard to the street, added sod and an irrigation system (in my front, back and side yards), installed a beautiful dry creek bed, a gorgeous retaining wall and huge stamped and sealed concrete patio, and finally planted trees to give me privacy from my neighbors. Pictures speak louder than words! Call them (770-676-2420), you will be glad you did!

Description of Work
Landscape, drainage, irrigation and patio

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,drain pipe,hardscaping,stamped concrete,patios

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

Review for American Landscaping Crew - 290 Rucker Rd, Alpharetta, GA - 39311669

Greart Customer to work for. Greatly appreciated the oportunity. Thank you!!!

04/20/2021

BARBARA P.

not good. the estimator didnt measure the width of the yard correctly shorting by 10 feet, resulting in a single row of blocks, not a wall by any standards. also didnt install block level. additionally i was talked into using Venmo as payment, the only way they would accept the work. i told the owner i 'm very unfamiliar with such a form of payment. he assured me there is no charge for me to use because his company is an authorized vendor. well Venmo charged my $58. i've asked the owner to make right and he says he fulfilled contract but i do not have a retaining wall. on top of all, they were 3 1/2 hours late

Description of Work
trees planted and retaining wall installed

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

Review for American Landscaping Crew - 290 Rucker Rd, Alpharetta, GA - 39300987

Very unfair, I worked with this lady changing the quote 3 times. Hugo was not short 10 feet of blocks. The original design was to install the blocks around the flowerbed were the new trees were to be installed 35 linear feet long but when we got there, she changed the design, and wanted the blocks in a different area which was more like 80 linear feet long. We needed more blocks and we went and got the additional 10 feet of blocks, installed the additional 10 feet of blocks at no additional cost. But, of course I would do that. The contract was: 3. Install brown Windsor Blocks retaining wall approx. 35 x 2 blocks high. According to the quote we needed to install 70 blocks, and ended installing 80 blocks. We did what we quoted and more to make her happy!!! I was very nice and polite to this lady........

01/30/2021

Dan H.

American Landscaping Crew exceeded our high expectations in every way: quality and price, customer service, attention to detail, offering suggestions, quality control, commitment to timelines, and just being all-around great to deal with while they created our patio. They did such a great job that we're getting additional landscaping work done by them. American Landscaping Crew should be at the top of your list for any of your landscaping needs.

Description of Work
Install a 500+ square foot paver patio

Category patios

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Thanks so much for the opportunity.......great customer to work for!

12/30/2020

Allison V.

The crew worked quickly and professionally to build a retaining wall, grade our yard, and lay new sod. The quality of the work is excellent. We can't wait to enjoy our new yard and hope to have them work on more projects with us in the future.

Description of Work
Retaining wall and new sod

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

New landscape design & installation. retaining walls, stacked stone, modular concrete wall, treated timber retaining wall. Waterfalls & ponds. Flagstone, stamped concrete, and paver's patios. Grading, Sidewalks. Driveways, New Sod install, Erosion Control, Drainage Issues, Fire Pits, Fire Places, Irrigation Install, Tree removal, Clean ups, and more.

Repair work.