Dry Solutions Tampa

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2012

Dry Solutions is fully licensed & insured. We are also certified by the I.I.C.R.C ( The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, Restoration Certification) for all of our cleaning and water damage work. Each technician is given a full background check and comes to your home wearing a picture ID. Shoe covers are part of our uniform while inside your home to prevent tracking in unwanted dirt....

The Groutsmith

The Groutsmith

In business since 1992, The Groutsmith provides the highest quality of ceramic tile installation, tile and grout cleaning, as well as restoration and repair. We stand behind our work and make a commitment to integrity, loyalty, honesty, and quality. The Groutsmith is an industry leader and we look forward to working with you!

Offers by The Groutsmith on Angi

03/14/2018

I was extremely happy with the results of the carpet cleaning done yesterday by Rick from Dry Solutions Tampa. My carpet looks new again! He performed a thorough, professional job. The cost is very competitive. This company has served me several times over past years and I don't consider calling anyone else. I could not be more pleased with the service they offer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CLEANING CARPET

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

02/17/2018

Rick delivered our rugs this week...clean and fresh. I called the gentleman who sold us the rugs a few years back because I needed to have our rugs cleaned—two wool, one braid—and struggled to find a company that would pick them up, clean, and return. I did not want them cleaned on our wood floors. Rick was immediately responsive and professional. We spoke about the process, a repair needed on the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three large area rugs needed cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

11/22/2017

Wonderful! We were provided a thorough explanation of the cleaning process and why it was important to have air ducts cleaned. We'll definitely hire again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning and Air Duct Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

09/19/2017

Rick was extremely professional, had the proper equipment and respected our home. He was calm, knowledgabe and explained what his process was.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had water intrusion from the hurricane in our condo unit. Rick assessed the damage and performed quick and professional service to solve the issues.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

01/21/2017

The tech who came was really nice, explained what he could do and then cleaned the cushions better than I could have expected. He was helpful in suggesting ways I could deal with similar problems in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a set of couch cushions that had some pet stains on them.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

Thank you so much for the kind words. I hope the little one behaves from now on :)

Water Damage Restoration, Leak Detection, Water Extraction, Carpet & Fine Area Rug Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Grout Color Sealing, Dryer Vent & Air Duct Cleaning, Carpet Repairs, & Mattress Cleaning

Satisfaction