CER Design Build

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2013

CER Custom Renovation Design Build has been working with homeowners in the Tampa metro area since 2000 and have over 20 years expierience in the remodeling trade. Christopher Riley has Our company is in the business of helping homeowners realize the true potential of their property through renovations that match their tastes, lifestyles & budget. We specialize in period homes from 1890"s to modern new construction. We stand committed to getting the job done with the highest quality workmanship a priority. We pride ourselves also on the quality and reliability of our work and feel that open communication with the homeowner is the best way to exceed your expectations. We provide several references and invite all clients to visit our current and past projects. We do it right the first time because we know in the long run; your unconditional satisfaction is really all that matters....

Hot 2 Cold is a residential and commercial HVAC company that has 15 years of industry experience. Wayne Geise, the owner, is passionate about the complexities that HVAC systems provide and the ever-changing technology that continues to drive energy efficiency advances within the industry. Wayne opened Hot 2 Cold after working for other large HVAC companies and wanted to operate his business with a higher level of customer service and focusing on a top-notch experience. Hot 2 Cold makes sure that any necessary permits are pulled and insures this burdensome process is as easy as possible for their clients. Hot 2 Cold looks forward to the opportunity to meet all of your HVAC needs, surpass your expectations, and deliver a professional experience.

Millian–Aire is a family–owned HVAC company that provides quality air conditioning services, and heating services to both the residential and commercial sectors. Having worked in the AC and heating service arena as an air conditioning company and heating company for over twenty–five years, we are proud to offer a wide selection of professional HVAC services throughout the Tampa Florida and surrounding areas. Award wining. Additional phone numbers - (727) 815-8088, (352) 688-1170, (727) 233-7058, (888) 628-0691. Additional fax - (727) 848-0166. Additional DBA - Millian Aire Enterprises Corp. Additional email - howard@millian-aire.com.

06/13/2018

This was a big job that needed a lot of consideration but he threatened to walk away from the job if we didn't hurry up and commit. That was immature and unprofessional. So we paid our upfront money and then there was no action after that. Anytime I would contact him approaching the start date, he would just shove me off on his "project manager" which was merely a sorry subcontractor. The sub woul...

Description of Work
Floor Reconstruction

Category contractors,concrete repair,flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking,structural engineer,home remodeling,foundation repair

09/08/2017

The general contractor was great in getting work done and advising on decisions. Project management could have been better - not enough pro-active direction and involvement.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,interior designers,remodeling,home remodeling

05/17/2017

The experience overall was very satisfying and I am very pleased with my new kitchen. I'd encourage anyone to invite Kathy Schmick (designer) out for a consult as she is personable and easy to work with and has many years of experience. Kathy always put me at ease with her knowledge and experience. Oleg and his remodeling team work quickly, I was impressed at how they completed my project so quick...

Description of Work
CER of Atlanta remodeled my kitchen during June/July 2017.

Category home remodeling

08/06/2014

Chris and his team did a wonderful job! Everything came out even better than I expected! They are also great with helping you decided what exactly will work best in your space. My bathroom now looks like a high end hotel! I highly recomend them!

Description of Work
Complete Redo of our master bathroom.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

02/17/2014

We had some mishaps in communication but all were addressed in a timely manor. Integrity is everything to me and Chris is a fine example of what it should be. We wish you the best in your future projects

Description of Work
Our journey began Feb 2010. We called Chris after calling a few other companies some of which never showed for the appointment. Our project consisted of a second story and rear addition, Kitchen , Family Room , Master Bath, Three Bathrooms , Landscape , and Stone Work. With such a large budget we were very particular on the right company to use. Chris from the door made us comfortable and really new his Craft and was very confident so we trusted him. His project manager was very detailed and specific in his craft. All of the work is beyond mention. We were able to move in our home 2 weeks ago finally after our CO.

Category drywall,landscaping,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling

We are a full service design build company specializing in residential remodeling with over 20 years experience.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal