Craig W Krueger AC & Heating LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2008

No matter if you need to beat the heat or play it cool, we have the air conditioning and heating services to help you stay comfortable in any environment....

Pronto Service Pros

Pronto Service Pros is proud to be your premier source for HVAC services in Tampa Bay. Thanks to our three-plus decades of experience in the industry, we are completely at ease working on air conditioners and furnaces of any age or brand. Our carefully screened technicians are punctual, friendly, and careful of your property, and we guarantee all of our work to ensure you are satisfied. When you choose us for affordable air conditioner repair, installation, or maintenance, you can breathe a sigh of relief because we’ll always put your interests first.

IERNA's Heating & Cooling

WE SERVICE ALL HVAC & PLUMBING MAKES AND MODELS | Same - Day Service 7 - Days a Week; IERNA's Heating, Cooling and Plumbing proudly serves the Air conditioning, Heating and Plumbing needs of our customers in Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando, Polk and Pinellas Counties in Florida. If you are in need of any HVAC or Plumbing services from air conditioning repair to plumbing and water heater repairs, IERNA's is here to help. We also service, repair and maintain all kinds of HVAC and plumbing equipment. So if you need a quick repair or a more in depth equipment replacement, give the Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing experts at IERNA's Heating, Cooling and Plumbing a call today at (813) 489-6930 or visit us online at www.iernaair.com. License#CAC1813676 | CFC1429475

Offers by IERNA's Heating & Cooling on Angi
Cornerstone Air, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical

Welcome to Cornerstone Air, Plumbing & Electrical: where we’re setting the standard for plumbing, electrical and HVAC service. It’s a challenge to find a contractor you can trust with your safety and comfort. At Cornerstone, we never take your trust for granted. Taking pride in our workmanship for all project sizes, we go out of our way to deliver an exceptional service experience, every day. We call it the Cornerstone Difference. You’ll call it a welcome change. The Cornerstone DifferenceWith over 50 years of industry experience, Cornerstone has been around the block. We serve residents and business owners throughout Tampa Bay and the surrounding region, proudly providing: Our “Satisfied Customer” Guarantee: Our team believes the most important service we can deliver is total satisfaction, so we aim to make every customer a satisfied customer. If you aren’t happy with your service, we’ll make it right. Guaranteed. Quality & Affordability: Cornerstone partners with top brands like Daikin, Lennox and Goodman. We recommend high-efficiency equipment that doesn’t stretch your budget—and we stand behind every product we install. Peace of Mind: You can’t always prevent heating, cooling and plumbing problems, but you can increase performance and longevity with proper maintenance. For your convenience, Cornerstone offers comprehensive equipment tune-ups and cleaning, as well as affordably priced annual maintenance agreements. NO High-Pressure Sales Tactics: Cornerstone technicians don’t try to sell you products you don’t need, and they don’t use high-powered sales strategies to pressure you into a purchase. Our team is honest, fair and straightforward. Pricing Guarantee: Cornerstone’s firm pricing plan includes flat-rate diagnostic charges and flat-rate repair pricing. We don’t charge by the hour; what you are quoted in advance is what you pay. No gimmicks, hidden fees, or exceptions.

Offers by Cornerstone Air, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical on Angi

09/09/2021

William S.

I purchased an A/C from Krueger. Lightning struck and the power went off and back on in a sec or 2. The a/c stopped working. I called & told them that I turned off & on the breaker on the a/c. I had no idea to do the heater breaker also and they could’ve told me over the phone and saved me $95. The rep came out and even said they should’ve told me over the phone and apologized for the charge. I called and the manager was too busy to talk or return my call so his secretary called me back and gave me a $20 credit. I told her to keep it as I will not need it. They don’t care about their customers and just want the money.

Description of Work
Don’t use them

Michelle Z.

I recently had a new AC and Heating system installed and was very pleased with the initial service call as well as the installation. The crew arrived on time and they completed the job in a timely manner. The crew was polite and did a great job of explaining everything to me and they did a great job cleaning up when they were done. I am very pleased with the work done by this company and will continue to recommend them to my family and friends!

Description of Work
Installation of new HVAC system

Joseph S.

It went very well. I had an additional R-30 worth of insulation blown into my attic. Crew showed up at the time promised, work crew was professional, did the job in a timely manor & cleaned up very well after the job was done. The job was priced well also. I would highly recommend Craig W. Krueger to any of my family or friends. If you need insulation, duct cleaning or service on your air conditioner, this is the company to call in the Spring Hill area.

Description of Work
I needed additional insulation in my attic

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Tylar I.

This company did great! I hired them to replace our ac system shortly after buying our new house. The man who gave us a quote was very knowledgeable, and had no trouble answering all of our questions. They were out the next day to put in our new system, and the guys they sent for the install itself were great. They had the old one out and the new one in on the same day, and now my house is cooling like a dream. Price was very fair. Very happy!

Description of Work
New System Installed

03/04/2019

Nora C.

I called to make an appointment to have someone come out to check out the A/C. They gave me a same day (great!) 2 hour window of time and explained that the service call was $78 for up to an hour. Tech would diagnose the problem and give me a price, then I could decide whether to fix it or not. Fantastic. Tech arrived on time, I explained the problem and he got started checking things out...I heard him on the outside unit, and after a little while, could feel the air blowing cold (great!). Then he came back inside the garage and presented me with the cost of the repair that he ALREADY COMPLETED. So I was not given a quote or the chance to DECIDE whether or not to have them repair it and it was over $200 plus the service call. I paid him and then called the company about the situation. The lady I spoke with said, that this is not the way they do business, placed me on hold and came back on, to relay a message from the boss, that he'll talk to the technician about it. That's it.

Description of Work
Diagnosis of why my A/C was not running cold

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Wow we came on time fixed your system within one hour and charged a fair fee. Only a C . Very disappointed.

10/06/2017

Gary S.

They did a good job, I have used them for years. They are very professional, they do a great job and are very clean at what they do. All around great company.

Description of Work
Semi-annual inspection.

07/03/2017

ed G.

Great! Called and they sent a service tech out asap. He found the problem and fixed it. Works like a charm. Will definitely use again!

Description of Work
AC not working.

06/16/2017

GARY A.

Excellent service, they are good and reasonable.

Description of Work
Maintenance

04/15/2017

Margret N.

perfect... could not ask for a better service

Description of Work
two rooms did not get cold enough.. lines under the mobile home did need to get repaired and part of the airconditon unit as well.. they did come out. free estimate.. ( because i did have already an estimate from another companie) i ask them , when they could do the work.. next day they showed up. repaired and replaced the items. they cleaned up after their work.. very impressed with how the handle the situation..

04/10/2017

Michelle B.

The technician arrived a few minutes early for our appointment. My appointment was scheduled from 2-4 pm, and he was at my house at 1:50 pm. I am extremely impressed with this, since I have never had a service technician arrive early! He was very competent and was able to clearly explain why my fan didn't seem to be running when I had the system set on fan with the compressor off. He told me that the fan was actually working; it just wouldn't be as noticeable as it is when the compressor is also running. (He did not charge me for a repair I did not need.) He cleared the drain pipe, and my ac was back in business. I plan to use Craig Krueger AC again if I have any more problems.

Description of Work
Clear clog from line; check ac on the "fan on" setting.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

AC & heating services, duct cleaning, preventive maintenance, pool heater & repair.

On new equipment