GREEN HORNET LAWNSCAPE

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2010

Awards & Badges

2325 Desoto Rd

Sarasota, FL 34234

We are a 40 year old company, local to Sarasota. We have the best prices and quality service. We do landscape design, lawn maintenance, and irrigation. Give us a call today!...

lawn & landscaping (33)lawn care (14)mulch delivering (7)stone & gravel (5)irrigation system (5)interior painting (2)house painting (2)hardscaping (1)pressure washing (1)

05/01/2021

My front yard looks amazing. It's incredible how much better the landscaping looks from the way it was before. Peter and his crew did an outstanding job!! I will definitely have them back here again for future projects!! AAA+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping front beds of house

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2021

04/06/2020

Pete has a good eye, and I am happy with results. He may of needed to quote better as at the end started to slack on the quality of plants and sod. But still acceptable as hopefully will fill in. Mostly concerned about sod small pieces in what’s to be a dog run. I stil highly recommed Pete and would do again if had to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entities property after pool was installed

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

03/16/2020

Fast and work done with in a couple of days of contact

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shrubs and rock added to landscape

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

11/15/2019

job was amazing they cane out next business day to start. the workers were amazing and did an amazing job and cane in under budget. i highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
yard prepped and sod laid

08/22/2019

Pete and his crew did an excellent job. My neighbor thinks so, too. The work was done quickly and professionally. I would hire Pete again, and recommend him to anyone who needs landscaping and tree trimming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping and tree trimming

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

Thanks very much [Member Name Removed] it was my pleasure working for you i wish i had more clients like you. Thanks again Sir !!!!

06/08/2019

Peter did a great job of coming to our house, giving an estimate and completing the project quickly and on budget. Already started a second project with Green Hornet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved trees and planted a landscape bed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

04/11/2019

Everything worked out beautifully with our new landscaping. Plants that Green Hornet helped choose for us were exactly what we were looking for. Tree trimming was excellent as well. We were VERY impressed with Green Hornet's clean-up after the work was done. Definitely will be hiring them again and referring them too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New landscaping put in & tree trimming.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

11/29/2018

Initially, Peter seemed great. He removed an oak tree, hired someone for stump removal, and designed and planted a large bed in the front of my house. I hired him to do regular maintenance. It was late spring, and I had to leave for three months. I advised him that my neighbors and house sitter would be around checking on everything during my absence. Throughout the summer I received photos showin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal, landscape design, maintenance.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

10/26/2018

Peter did our landscaping and given we were renting the property we wanted someone who could also provide the full lawn service. The service started fine but we were getting periodic feedback from our tenants that they were not showing up on a regular basis. Our tenants also sent photos of things not being taken care of. When we reached out to Peter he was very confrontational and aggressive. Over...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired for full lawn service

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

This property has no drainage it has standing water in the back yard all summer. It was a challenge to maintain this one. As for the landscaping of plants and tree in the front best one on the street.

10/07/2018

Green Hornet exceeded my expectations. My landscape was very colorful and dramatic, as I requested. Pete made certain the plants were sustainable with an adjusted sprinkler system. I recommend him highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Enhance and redo the landscape.

Landscaping , Full lawn maintenance , Tree work, irrigation, stone work, pavers