Tyler Schwartz Design Inc.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2012

Pinecrest, FL 33156

We are a full service landscape design and installation service. As a Landscape Design Professional, I have a Masters in Landscape Architecture with experience working on the landscape design of residential, commercial, and some large scale environmental projects. I work with customers that have an interest in low maintenance drought friendly landscapes that add value to your home and brings habitat to your back yard. The design of tropical landscapes that are suited for low water consumption and rain gardens are also some of my specialties. My company is capable of completing master landscape planting design plans for homes and commercial properties, mainly for the modification of existing properties. I also work directly on the installation of all projects to be certain the client is getting 150% satisfaction and that the design chosen by client is administered properly. We take the project from initial design concept and plant research through completion of installation and then also produce a maintenance plan which can be utilized by any Landscape Maintenance company to ensure that the landscape thrives for years to come. Projects begin with a written estimate after an hour long site visit has taken place. Once a budget has been determined for entire project (including design and install), we require a 50% project design and install deposit of total project fees prior to concept design work initiating, and the remainder is not due until project completion. For an additional fee a maintenance plan can be completed for the landscape after design is finalized. This would include 3 additional post install site visits to ensure the plants are thriving. All plant materials are given a 3 month(shrub) to 1 year (tree) guarantee....

04/16/2015

Laurie C.

Tyler was very prompt and informative in his design and price. When everything was confirmed and deposit was paid, the job was done in 1 day. Our backyard was a complete mess when we moved in. I stressed to Tyler that I wanted it to be low maintenance and pretty. He was successful in doing both. Blue Coast Landscaping came in to do the work and Tyler was right by their side the whole time. We are now setting up with that company to do a month to month touch up and fertilizing, which Tyler helped in setting up. I appreciate Tyler's involvement with the work. We love our new outdoor oasis. I would recommend his services to anyone!

Description of Work
Complete redo/clean up of our back yard.

03/31/2013

DEBRA P.

Initially, Tyler and I met to discuss my ideas, budget and to talk about the types of plants I liked. I mostly wanted to focus on natives, as they require less water and can stand the blistering heat of summertime here in South Florida. He developed a preliminary concept plan, along with construction drawings for installation. After the selection of plants were finalized, with a few changes here and there, we were ready for the actual plant layout walk to ensure I was satisfied with the results. He supervised a landscape contractor who implemented the plant installation as planned. Tyler also offers an optional maintenance plan and horticultural service upon request. I will definitely use this individual again. Great service! Update 10/20/14: Tyler did use exotic plants, but said they were low maintenance. That turned out to not be true as the plants are growing exceptionally beyond what was expected. A tree he selected is also much larger than what Tyler had told us and we've had to cut the top half the tree off. I wouldn't recommend Tyler's services to anyone.

Description of Work
Tyler, of Tyler Schwartz Design, Inc., is a very professional and knowledgeable individual with an "eye for design." Tyler used unique plants and a design scheme to make my front yard a sight to behold! Talk about curb appeal! He also worked within MY budget, tweaking it a bit here and there, until we were both satisfied with the selection of plants and design. Tyler worked with another company who installed all the plantings, etc., while supervising the actual installation. I will be using Tyler's services again in the near future for my back yard.

03/17/2013

Lily M.

The process went very well. He started on time, did an excellent job, all the while being courteous, professional, and clean.

Description of Work
Tyler Schwartz designed an overhaul of our front and backyards. He removed old plants and installed planted new plants; added sprinkler additions and installed impeccable wire trellis for new vines. Built custom vegetable beds and planted organic plants. He came back multiple times to check on the progress of our new plants.

01/17/2013

Property P.

I’ve worked with them a couple of times and am planning to continue to work with them in the future. They have great attention to detail and are cost effective. They’re also very responsive to any questions or concerns.

Description of Work
They did some landscaping design along with oversight management.

Jungle

Jungle specializes in plant design & installation. We plant scape in homes and businesses that need a little love with the help of plants. Jungle specializes in both indoor and outdoor plants. We bring each space to life & give our clients the option for us to maintain weekly if they don’t have a green thumb.

JC Pavers Services

Defender Landscaping

We are a Veteran owned landscape company specializing in Installations and tree trimming. We only use the best sourced materials and strive for quality over speed.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Landscape Light Installation, Full Landscape Architectural Services, Sign and Seal Permit Services, Grading Plans, Engineering Drawings, Hardscape Construction Drawings to be completed by others

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Tyler Schwartz Design Inc.

How is Tyler Schwartz Design Inc. overall rated?

Tyler Schwartz Design Inc. is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What days are Tyler Schwartz Design Inc. open?

Tyler Schwartz Design Inc. is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM

What payment options does Tyler Schwartz Design Inc. provide

Tyler Schwartz Design Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard

Does Tyler Schwartz Design Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Tyler Schwartz Design Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Tyler Schwartz Design Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Tyler Schwartz Design Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Tyler Schwartz Design Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Tyler Schwartz Design Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Tyler Schwartz Design Inc.?

Yes, Tyler Schwartz Design Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Tyler Schwartz Design Inc. offer?

Tyler Schwartz Design Inc. offers the following services: Landscape Design, AutoCAD Drafting of Plans, Color Renderings, Photo-Realistic Perspecitve Drawings, Plant Research, General Horticultural Consulting, Landscape Lighting Plans, Hardscape Detailing and Plans, Ecological and Drought Friendly Landscape Design, Pond Design. Butterfly Gardens, Edible and Children Gardens

Are there any services Tyler Schwartz Design Inc. does not offer?