Comfort Experts Usa Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2009

4.2

We professionally install, service and repair HVAC systems. Give us a call today. Additional phone numbers 772-231-2449 & 772-873-3000....

Next Generation Air & Heat Inc

At Next Generation Air & Heat Inc., our technicians are trained to install a variety of air conditioning and heating systems. We also specialize in home efficiency, and we’ll help you select a system and supporting equipment that can provide you lasting results and energy savings. From high–efficiency heating and AC systems to zone control, we can help you find the solutions to all your home comfort needs. We install quality brands that we trust, and we provide 24/7 repair and a priority savings maintenance plan. Call us for your next service!

A-Best Air & Heat

Providing Air Conditioning & Heating service & repair, system change-outs, new construction, residential & commercial, Same Day Service, Maintenance Agreements. Financing available. Pool Motors, Dryer Vent Cleanings, Ultra Violet lights installed Supplies & Parts for Do-It-Yourselfers! Family-owned & operated, Serving Brevard since 1984. State certified contractor Lic #CAC1818814. Coupon - $10 OFF to Angie's List Customers.

Offers by A-Best Air & Heat  on Angi
Tony's Cooling and Heating

Stop suffering from the blistering heat of Florida weather without AC or those toe curling winter nights without a working heater. At Tony’s Cooling, our licensed and certified technicians will help you install or repair your heating and air conditioning system. We install the highest quality brands we trust, and provide emergency services to both residential and commercial clients throughout the Greater Palm Bay and Melbourne area. If you need help from a competent HVAC company, contact us today so that we can give you more information about all the ways we can improve the comfort level of your home or business.

Offers by Tony's Cooling and Heating on Angi

10/13/2017

They are knowledgeable people and have reasonable prices.

Description of Work
I used Comfort Experts USA for an annual check-up.

09/02/2017

The maintenance contract is a good price. They quoted me a price on duct cleaning because they do that as well, they wanted $2500 to do it. I got it done by another company, who did it well, for about $400. I haven't had any complaints with them. I haven't seen them do anything that didn't hold up. They are pretty responsive. They have one to two guys there that are more salesmen than mechanics.

Description of Work
They first time they came out to service our AC unit.

09/02/2017

I think they are fine for doing maintenance stuff but too pricey for installs and stuff. They workers are skilled but they do try to sell you stuff you probably don't need. The workers are very polite and wear uniforms.

Description of Work
They service my AC unit.

09/02/2017

The last time they came out, it was a young guy who was trying to sell us everything in the world. There was something he didn't do and they had to send somebody else back the next day. It was minor and only took them 10 minutes to fix it. I talked to the second guy and told him the first guy said I need this and this and this. The second guy said we didn't all that. I think they are fine for doin...

Description of Work
They do semi-annual maintenance on our AC unit.

08/10/2017

My wife was here when they showed up. They tried to tell her/me that we needed to buy a unit, since the unit old (It is only 12 years old). I asked them if there were any other options. They told me that it just needed to be replaced, and that it needed gas. I had a friend come and check out the AC to test it. It only needed 3 pounds of gas, and has been working fine for the past couple months.

Description of Work
I had them come look at my AC unit a couple months ago.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

HVAC Service, Maintenance & Installation. Indoor Air Quality Services. UV Light Installation. Air Cleaner Installation. Duct Cleaning Service. High Efficiency Air Conditioner Installation & Service. Gas Furnace Installation, Service & Maintenance. Heat Pump Installation Service & Maintenance.