America Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1983 • With Angi since November 2002

Established in 1983, we have over two decades of collective knowledge and experience that give us a unique advantage in providing professional services to residents & businesses. We are able to provide the most value and innovation per dollar spent by providing a satisfaction guarantee for every

Paver brickHouse CleaningRestaurant

carpet cleaning (112)tile installation (14)oriental rug cleaning (12)floor cleaning (12)upholstery cleaning (12)hauling (1)trash removal (1)

03/03/2021

Michael M.

On time, super responsive, great service. Will absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Carpets, Chairs, Couches, etc.

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

10/10/2020

Barry R.

The cleaner arrived on time and proceeded professionally with the work. He even moved the sofa and two other large pieces of furniture, using sliders, which I did not expect him to do. I would certainly used this company again. I recommended them to my wife's mother-in-law, and they came and did a professional job for her.

Description of Work
Three rooms carpets deep cleaned

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

09/10/2020

Kellie S.

I was use them again and they did an amazing job.

Description of Work
They texted me en route which was really cool so I knew they were on the way. They reminded me the night before as well. He wore a mask and was serious business. He did an excellent job and was very timely. My home smells awesome. Now I know where to go.

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

09/09/2020

Lynn A.

They did a great job cleaning some very dirty carpet and tile! One room we thought we would have to replace the carpet but they cleaned it so well we didn't have to! Thanks for helping us get the house ready to sell!

Description of Work
Carpet and Tile Cleaning for whole house

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

08/02/2020

Lori B.

It went awesome!! The gentlemen was very professional and friendly and did an outstanding job! DEFINITELY will be hiring them again!

Description of Work
Tile flooring in living room, kitchen and dining area needed a good cleaning.

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

07/01/2020

Sam S.

Sean did a good ,professional job at a reasonable price. BTW: The company name has changed to Superior Tile and Carpet Care.

Description of Work
carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

06/26/2020

Vickie D.

We are so happy! Our carpet was such a mess and Sean was amazing! He called right away, came the next day, the cost was so affordable and he did an amazing job. We are going yo keep recommending Sean to family and friends...hes so nice and so professional! We are very happy customers!

Description of Work
Severely Stained Carpet Clea6

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

10/22/2019

Deborah M.

He was on time and did a beautiful job. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

Review for America Carpet Cleaning - 1918 Alton Dr, Clearwater, FL - 38187498

10/18/2019

Mary F.

Absolutely a delight to work with, quality work, pleasure to work with, prompt. Best carpet cleaning job ever our carpet looks like new.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

08/02/2019

Adam R.

They did a great job, My tile was 15 years old and had never been professionally cleaned, removed the wax build up I was told by other companies was difficult or impossible to remove. Sean is a true perfectionist he redid several rooms I would have been satisfied with to remove all spots and worked till 8pm to finish the job, The tile looked nearly new when they finished. I would highly recommend his company, Adam in Hudson Fl

Description of Work
remove heavy build up of wax and dirt on tile and grout

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

07/11/2019

M W.

Really great job. On time arrival, professional, knowledgeable and more than willing to go the extra mile to be sure I was satisified with the results! I could not have asked for more. I will be looking at my clean grout and mentally thanking America Carpet Cleaning every time! I will certainly call them again for repeat business.

Description of Work
Floor grout in bathrooms were in serious need of cleaning.

07/07/2019

Robert G.

Great. We had major spot cleaning as well as a thorough general cleaning. On time, friendly, and efficient. I will use them again for certain. Thanks Sean!

Description of Work
Carpet and Rugs Cleaned

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

05/20/2019

Frank S.

I called Sean in the morning and he had availability the same day afternoon. He and Miguel were super friendly and explained their work procedure. The cleaning took about 1.5 hrs. and they did a fantastic job at a very reasonable cost, much better than another company before. I highly recommend Sean and his team!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of 4 bedrooms and several rags

Work Completed On 05/20/2019

10/20/2018

ARACELIO C.

The work was done with in a professional manner. The carpets came out looking beautiful. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

09/29/2018

Kyla J.

Mike and Miguel were fantastic! They were prompt, courteous and professional. They were also kind and personable and their prices were very reasonable. I would have them back in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Carpeting and area rug

Work Completed On 09/29/2018

Thank you for your kind review!

07/25/2018

Alan N.

They set a time, called to confirm and were there on time. Good work, done quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 07/25/2018

05/16/2018

Mark S.

These guys were on time, professional, and did a good job. Better than any we've used in the past. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Grout cleaning

Thank you very much!

05/02/2018

Tom M.

The cleaning was done professionally and took only about 1 and a half hours.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 01/31/2018

02/06/2018

David O.

I am satisfied with the Carpet Cleaning I live in a two bedroom apartment, the bedrooms are not that big. the Carpet turned out cleaner than it was when I first moved in.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

01/30/2018

Sondra F.

Michael and his helper (sorry I can't remember his name) were prompt, called before they arrived, and were very professional. They cleaned our stairs, hallways, and 3 bedrooms. They were able to get one stain out and the other, printer ink, still has a little residual but we were surprised they were able to get out as much as they did. We will be using them again to do our tile.

Description of Work
Upstairs Carpets cleaned and stain removed from bedroom.

Work Completed On 01/23/2018

12/22/2017

Stephen J.

We had 3 rooms of carpet cleaned. A major reason for choosing this company were the very positive reviews. We are extremely glad that we made the decision. Very professional and knowledgeable. We have already recommended this company to neighbors. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 12/13/2017

12/04/2017

Kristy S.

Great job on our carpet! Nice guys and would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 11/01/2016

11/27/2017

Cheryl L.

They were on time, friendly and did a good job on the carepets. They did not honor the 10% coupon, and should put in writing somewhere that there is a minimum price in order to use. They used my sliders to move the bed and didn't take them out. I called them and was told they would be here between 3&4. At 530 I hadn't heard from them so my daughter and I had to try and lift the bed to remove them. She is 8 months pregnant and i recently had back and knee surgery. I needed the sliders to put back all the furniture I had moved out. When I called at 530 they said they were an hour away and still working.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned 3 rooms