ADT Security Services

Founded 1874 • With Angi since July 2006

4.3

Home Healthcare - Medical Alert Systems

ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada, people on-the-go and their networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel more safe and empowered....

SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider

Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi
Priceless Protection

With over 15 years of professional home security system experience. we are here to provide protection and security to you and your family.

02/26/2016

Description of Work
Installed alarm system in my home. The salesman was very thorough in his review of all entry ways and what was required. However, because of the way that the system worked a couple of areas were missed. When I called they came out right away and updated the system. The technician that came out to install the system went through how to use the alarm very quickly. He answered all my questions and left a booklet on operating the alarm and who to contact with any questions. I am now comfortable using my alarm system.

09/01/2015

They showed up on time and he was cordial and made sure to walk me through what he was saying. From the begging he was clear that the offer I had signed up for only had a few sensors and that if I wanted to wire thoroughly it would be more cost. It was disappointing on the price jump but I was expecting it based on previous experiences with alarm companies. By the time he left everything was worki...

Description of Work
Install a wireless alarm system in my house.

not one problem

Description of Work
Home alarm system with fire and CO monitors

06/19/2014

They have terrible service and are under staffed by their own admission. They said they aren't really staffed to do weekend calls in my area. I've used them for 14 years, and they won't even come out to service us in a timely manner. They cancelled an appointment on us becuase they showed up an hour early and we weren't available.

Description of Work
They service our alarm system.

06/20/2012

I've been using them for 11 months. I haven't had any issues with them. Their service rep was prompt and helpful. I have no point of comparison for the price but it seems reasonable.

Description of Work
I use ADT for my alarm system. The system was already installed and I reactivated it.

not one problem

Description of Work
Home alarm system with fire and CO monitors

not one problem

Description of Work
Home alarm system with fire and CO monitors

not one problem

Description of Work
Home alarm system with fire and CO monitors

not one problem

Description of Work
Home alarm system with fire and CO monitors

not one problem

Description of Work
Home alarm system with fire and CO monitors

Category alarm system

Home Security & Automation.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal