Evergreen Art And Stone Works LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2010

Evergreen Art and Stone Works, LLC is a family owned and operated business located in New Milford, Connecticut. We take pride in the personal relationships we develop with each customer. We do the job right because your unconditional satisfaction is our top priority....

Tanis Masonry Inc.

We have been serving the area of Hartford, Connecticut for over 16 years - specializing in masonry projects. Our company's mission is to offer our customers the best service - fast and at affordable prices. All our employees have vast experience in the masonry field, and are able to offer their knowledge to improve your home! To see more examples of our work check out Facebook - Tani's Masonry -- https://www.facebook.com/tanis.masonry?fref=ts

Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLC

Call us today for a free estimate! 203-808-6886 E-mail: arnoldbestmason@aol.com Since 1973, Arnold's Masonry And Construction LLC is a Family Owned and Operated business. We bring decades of experience on masonry and construction. Providing the old worlds craftsmanship to the new world projects. We are fully insured and licensed. High quality craftsmanship, reasonable rates, local references upon request. We will treat your home like it is ours and make sure we leave you 100% satisfied with our work. Our Service will exceed your expectations! We cater to any type of masonry, concrete, landscaping and asphalt work.

All European Masonry LLC

Specializing in masonry services, patios, hardscaping, pavers, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/05/2015

No quote, so no work. We had another provider do the work for us and will have them upgrade the front walk and steps this spring.

Description of Work
We had requested a quote for a stone step to a new deck that we had just installed. We also wanted to upgrade our back walkway at the same time. In addition we wanted a quote for our front walk and steps which we plan to upgrade this spring. He needed to reschedule our initial meeting and was late arriving to the meeting the next day. We had a productive discussion with him and was awaiting his quote, which unfortunately never arrived. He seemed like a nice guy, but I guess he was either too busy or our job was too small.

Category landscaping

08/14/2014

I contacted this provider through Angie's List for an estimate for yard work that we needed to be done. After several days, I had not heard back from him, so gave him a call and arranged for a time for him to come to the house, review the work and give us a price. He came at the agreed upon time, spend about half an hour reviewing the work and making some suggestions, and said he would have the estimate for us possibly by the weekend, but definitely by the beginning of the following week. A couple of weeks passed without any word from him, so I sent a follow-up e-mail and still received no response. I sent a second e-mail before submitting my review to make sure there were no missed communications. I was told that computer problems prevented him from sending me the estimate, and that it would be coming. That was ten days ago, and I still have no estimate. Very disappointing.

Description of Work
Provider came to our house to review the yard work that needed to be done and provide an estimate for his services.

Category landscaping

05/09/2014

He showed up Friday 5/9/14 at 4 pm, and did some work. Came back 5/10/14 in the late morning to do some more work. And returned 5/14/14 at 5:50 pm. to finish the job. He was paid $491.02. Paid in full. Job completed. Mike works very hard but does not get back to clients in a timely fashion which prevents the client from planning when the work will be started and finished and the cost for same. I never received the prices for the other masonry work and patio work which I wanted performed.

Description of Work
I called EverGreen 4/10/2014 to set up estimate. Mike Lupke met w/me 4/15/14 at my home whereby I gave him a typed list stating what I wished an estimate on for immediate work also on that list 2 items which I wished a separate estimate on for future work. He told me immediate work could be performed following Tues. 4/22/14. He emailed me estimate late 4/23/14 with no discounts shown (i.e 10% senior discount and 5% Angie's list discount) and no start date. I requested a revised, corrected estimate w/start and finish date, and corrected price to include discounts. He emailed me a response as to discounts which were to be included and now a delayed start date as the first week in May 2014. I had to make a doctor's appt. the wk of 5/5/14 but Mike Lupke never called me as to what date he would be here. Finally, Mr. Lupke emailed me that he would be here 5/9/14 on 5/7/14. Late 5/8/14 he apprises that 5/9/14 morning is now no good. He wants to come the afternoon of Fri. 5/9/14. I say OK.

Category landscaping,tree service

04/17/2014

Mike was excellent to work with and did the job a promised. I look forward working with Mike on the construction of our front work and back patio area. I would recommend Mike to anyone in need of landscape work.

Description of Work
Built two retaining walls on either side of driveway.

Category landscaping,hardscaping,patios

12/27/2013

called them 3 times for snow removal services. They didn't even have the courtesy to give me a call back. They're very unprofessional.

Category snow removal

Upon seeing this review I double checked our phone records just to make sure that a mistake was not made on our part. Neither the name nor address was anywhere in my records, voice mail, or on the caller id. Being that the customer states that he called during the last storm (only two weeks ago) I find this perplexing as I would have made a mental note because we have accounts right in his neighborhood. I believe that the customer may have been mistaken and confused us with another contractor he contacted. If the customer is still seeking a snow removal contractor we would be happy to provide a quote.

11/04/2013

The work went fine. It was great. They did good work. They did work for me over the summer. I have used them several times. They were very friendly and punctual. They are not expensive which is kind of nice. I have no problems using them again. They do good work.

Description of Work
I used Evergreen Art And Stone Works LLC for spring, winter and fall clean up. They have done mulch work, shrubbery and things of that nature.

Category lawn service,leaf removal,mulch,tree service

09/28/2013

The workers are quite efficient and tidy. The lawn always looks good. If I need extra work they are always willing and able to spend extra time.

Description of Work
Evergreen mows and weeds-whacks our lawn, around gardens and up the driveway.

Category landscaping,lawn service

09/05/2013

It is great. They do the job really quickly. They are awesome. It was easy to contact them by email and phone. I would highly recommend them. It is $45 per cut. They have really good equipment and they work really fast. They are economical because they don't just randomly cut the lawn. They only come when it needs it. They did it twice a week for a while and now they are coming once a week. They are really good about letting me know what my lawn needs. I had a good talk with Mike and they got back to me so I started using them. I will absolutely continue to use them.

Description of Work
I use Evergreen Art And Stone Works to do my lawn. They do mowing and trimming and will be doing a fall cleanup.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

05/09/2013

Mike came out to assess the work we were interested in and provided feedback and then followed up immediately with a detailed estimate just as we had asked for. We wanted several items done on the property but wanted detailed pricing so we could decide which items we wanted to move forward with. We obtained another estimate from another company and checked everyone's references. Mike's handling of the initial quote, references and his professionalism helped us to determine to move forward. We signed up with Mike and asked for an estimated time he would be able to come out. He gave us an approximate date and we asked him to give us notice before he came. True to his word he notified us the week before they would be out to get started. Mike and his team did a great job tackling the project. The biggest task was the old fireplace. They were careful to take pictures before they deconstructed it. They rebuilt it with care, cleaned it out and it looks great! We are very pleased with Mike and the team.

Description of Work
We had two low spots filled in with dirt/topsoil and seeded. In addition we had a large maple tree where grass just wasn't growing. They put in top soil and planted pachysandra. The biggest part of the job was an old outdoor stone fireplace which was on our property from a previous old farmhouse. It was starting to become loose. It had loose stone and needed restoration/reconditioning.

Category landscaping,masonry,mulch,fireplaces,hardscaping

02/15/2013

Already told that story. See above.

Description of Work
Spoke once with this vendor, face to face. Very ambiguous. Would not give estimate, or even say when or if driveway would be plowed. Seemed quite uninterested in snowplowing. Probably was. We've had several significant snowfalls since last contact (December 12, 2012). Never showed up for any of them. Superstorm Nemo was the worst, but a few since. We don't count on any service from him, we have no plow guy any more, and we certainly do not recommend his advertised snowplowing services.

Category snow removal

Evergreen offers a full spectrum of services including landscape design and installation, lawn mowing and property maintenance, excavation, grading and drainage, snow removal, fall and spring clean ups, and masonry (walkways, patios, stone walls, retaining walls, etc.)

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover