Budget Dry Waterproofing Inc

158 Route 81

Killingworth, CT 06419

We accept remote payment

basement waterproofing202106117
We worked in a registered historical site of a church in Hartford where a steeple fell during the 1938 hurricane and went through all the floors of the church and spread across the basements and crawlspaces. We had to leave these areas uncovered while controlling moisture.

Budget Dry Waterproofing is family owned and operated, We also an Angie's List Super Service Award winner and have been since 2011. We offer free inspections and estimates to home owners and business owners. We also offer both 0% interest and monthly payment plans, accept all credit cards, personal and business checks. Mention Angie's List on your initial call and save 5%. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! 203-421-8560...
Hartford Historical Church project

basement waterproofing

202106117

basement waterproofing (202)well & water pump repair (54)foundation repair (31)drain pipe installation (26)door installation (12)concrete repair (12)egress window (8)window replacement (2)mold removal (1)

06/03/2021

charles S.

Excellent Service, very informative & professional, Timely and bery neat with great clean up, Very satisfied with equipment installed and work done

Description of Work
sump pump set-up

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], we're happy to hear you're pleased with our recent services. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review!

02/20/2021

Erick E.

Fast quote and professional service

Description of Work
Drain pump and dehumidifier

Category concrete repair,wells

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

[Member Name Removed], Appreciate you taking the time to share your review on our service. Thank you for being a customer!

02/16/2021

Anthony P.

I could not be happier with Budget Dry. Their telephone staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The technicians that have been to my house have been on-time, courteous and professional. The system has worked perfectly. I couldn’t be happier.

Description of Work
They installed a sump pump system 3 years ago and I have annual inspections since then

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback, the pleasure is always ours. We appreciate you being a Budget Dry customer! We look forward to working with you in the future!

11/04/2020

Steven S.

The job went very quickly and professionally. There has not been any leakage at all. The job was completed in April of 2017. This review is based on three years of rain fall (heavy at times) and melting snow. I would hire them again without question

Description of Work
Repair a crack

Work Completed On 04/26/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business, we are so pleased our system is working out so well for you. We appreciate your feedback.

09/24/2020

Stian J.

Very great. Professional, very safe. Willing to help us out with little ones and dogs. Very thorough.

Description of Work
Tearing up the foundation, and refinishing the basement. Installing 2 sub pumps, drainage system and waterproofing.

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your review! Thank you for being a Budget Dry customer!

06/16/2020

Linda D.

This company is wonderful! They pride themselves on doing it right. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Description of Work
Annual Service sump pump

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your continued business! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you in the future!

05/29/2020

Katelyn T.

Excellent - very thorough plan, quickly implemented, extremely professional.

Description of Work
sump pump and water mitigation system

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! We value your opinion as a customer!

05/14/2020

Bill R.

Budget Dry met my expectations in every way possible! (For the record, I am NOT in any way associated with the business or anyone who works there--this is a real testimonial). I was so pleased with their whole process, the price and the installation that I called their management to rave about how pleased I was. They installed a basement drainage system in an old leaky basement and a dirt floor crawl space encapsulation system where mold had grown. Our home was built in 1959. After several major rainstorms and four winter/spring months of time passing, all is perfectly dry and the obnoxious smell is gone!! The people on the job were skilled, considerate and did whatever it took to do it right. We were even visited by home office management and the salesperson during the job to be sure all was going well. I never take the time to write reviews, but Budget Dry deserves one from me--an extremely satisfied customer!! Folks, you can't go wrong by choosing them to fix your basement problems. Don't hesitate to call them and believe what they tell you needs to be done. They will be right all the way. Bill

Description of Work
Install a basement drainage system and remove mold, then encapsulate a dirt floor crawl space

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe,mold removal

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

Thank you for trusting Budget Dry with your business, customer's like you keep our company going! We appreciate the feedback!

04/25/2020

Robert B.

I was impressed from the very beginning with the approach this company takes. I set up 3 estimates with 3 seperate companies. Bob from Budget Dry was the first to come out. What I liked about his approach was his focus on the project rather than looking for some common ground between us in order to get me to lower my defenses. In the other two estimates I received both salesman attempted to use the sales tactic of becoming my buddy, which immediately sent up red flags for me. Bob had answers for all my questions and applied no pressure. He was clear and concise, he had examples and photos of past work, and samples of the materials to be used. As soon as I made the decision to hire them I was then put in contact with Brianna. She was professional, responsive and because they are a tech savvy company all the paperwork was incredibly easy. The actual installation was performed by John and several of his coworkers. John was very professional and patient while answering all of my questions. He took time to explain what they would be doing and why they were doing it. His workers spoke limited English, but all of them were polite and appreciative when I offered them drinks or use of our bathroom. Before they left John walked me through the project and gave me the opportunity to ask any final questions. They left nothing behind and cleaned up after themselves. I was very impressed overall and although it has only been 3 weeks since installation I am anticipating no issues in the future, but I believe that if I do run into any issues they will be responsive and come back and do what needs to be done to make things right. This is a company with a great business model that serves an important need for homeowners. I will confidently recommend them to anyone looking for basement waterproofing. I plan on coming back and updating this post one year from now after I have had time to witness the systems efficacy through several seasons.

Description of Work
Installed full perimeter drainage system in basement and vapor barrier on walls

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

02/22/2020

Neil L.

Awesome experience, quality workmanship and business ethic throughout the whole company

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing, windows,mold remediation, insulation

Category replacement windows,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/21/2020

Basement and crawlspace remodeling – waterproofing, sump pump installation and repairs, foundation crack repair, finishing, windows, entry and bilco doors, damp solutions, emergency backup systems, & exterior drainage.

Sewer ejector pumps, house hold plumbing & roofing leaks.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check