ABSOLUTE FLOOR DESIGN LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2010

3368 FAIRFIELD AVENUE

Bridgeport, CT 06605

Absolute Floor Designs offers free estimates over the phone or if you prefer, a stress-free flooring showroom where we offer to help, but don’t pressure you to make on-the-spot decisions. We proudly offer the latest in top quality products; and would welcome the chance to be your partner in adding value and beauty to your home or office. Please take the time to view our website at www.afd123.com for additional information. We also welcome you to join our Facebook page....

12/25/2015

Scott C.

10/09/2013

Lola G.

I spoke with a gal at the store and asked them to give me a call about an estimate. He never called. I figured if he wanted the business, he would have called.

Description of Work
I called them because I needed some carpeting a rental apartment.

Category carpet installation

Hello, I apologize for the delayed response. It was just brought to my attention today by Angie's List that I had this negative review. I was unaware that you can review customer responses seeing that our homepage shows no reviews.? I also apologize for not responding to your call in October. Although the name [member name removed] does not ring a bell, I would like the opportunity to rectify your unsatisfied experience. I assume you have already purchased your flooring so I would like to offer 10% off any future flooring or area rug you may need. I have been in business for nearly 15 years and have yet to have an unsatisfied customer. I generally respond to all calls within 24 hours, no exceptions. I do not know how I missed getting back to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience, please call if you need anything. Best Regards, Sam Recupero Owner

05/25/2012

Ulla S.

I like his personal service. The guy is very knowledgeable. If he doesn't have it, he will get it or find it. He is very punctual; but one of his manufacturers of carpeting delays a lot. He is very responsive and very quick.

Description of Work
I hired Absolute Floor Design LLC for carpet installation.

Artwood Floors LLC

Artwood Floors LLC - Providing the finest flooring services for every space and style. Our services include hardwood, vinyl and laminate floor installation. We also provide hardwood floor polishing and refinishing.

Offers by Artwood Floors LLC on Angi
    New Generation Flooring LLC

Specializing in HARDWOOD FLOORING SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Artworks Home Improvement LLC

Artworks Home Improvement, LLC has over 10+ years of experience in the residential construction/renovation business. Through our experience, knowledge, and service, we provide professional results and help assist them in achieving their dream home. Our clients have the confidence to refer us to their friends, relatives, neighbors, and co-workers because they know our reputation for quality, professionalism, and integrity. Artworks painting takes great pride in its ability to provide professional service and efficient completion of all of your residential or commercial painting needs. Our staff of courteous professionals is capable and attentive to detail. they will prepare the workspace and protect all surroundings. Our business founded on the basic principles of honesty, quality, and customer service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available