Peak Structural

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

707 County Line Rd

Palmer Lake, CO 80133

We accept remote payment

Peak Structural is the largest locally-owned and operated foundation repair and waterproofing contractor in the Colorado Springs and greater Denver area, serving both homeowners and commercial clients. As an experienced specialty repair contractor, thousands of homeowners have trusted us to solve their concrete, foundation, crawl space and waterproofing problems. Whether it's a damaged foundation, wet basement, damp crawl space or sinking concrete slab, we provide proven solutions at an affordable price. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with remarkable service and the best solutions for their unique needs. When you work with Peak Structural, you will be confident you made the right choice!...

4.4

foundation repair (97)mudjacking (42)basement waterproofing (42)well & water pump repair (14)drain pipe installation (8)concrete repair (28)structural engineering (13)egress window (6)insulation (4)masonry (3)excavating (2)water damage restoration (1)

06/03/2022

Bob M.

Mike and Aven were very knowledgeable and put our 27 year old garage floor back into the original position! It hasn’t looked this good for 20 years.

Description of Work
Garage floor lifted and leveled

Work Completed On 06/02/2022

05/11/2022

Joe S.

It went great very pleased with the outcome. Eric, Tyler, and Jackson all worked professionally and efficient to get our project done.

Description of Work
Leveling out our basement floor.

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

04/07/2022

Randall P.

Great. Fascinating process. The crew (Eric, Tyler & Zach) were excellent. Professional, knowledgeable, and personable. Explained everything g to me in detail. They worked for 3 hours steadily, and cleaned up everything! Great job. I’d give these guys 6 stars if I could!

Description of Work
Concrete leveling, in and outside of house in 3 major locations. Fixed steps, patio, and floor which settled in family room.

Category concrete repair,mudjacking,foundation repair

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

Thanks for sharing your experience!

03/30/2022

Marc M.

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS BEFORE DOING ANY KIND OF BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! I contacted Peak to evaluate my home and look into some cracks that I had starting to develop in my ceiling and around a few doorways. After taking some measurements the salesman highly suggested that if I wanted to address this concerning issue, that I would need to have a multitude of push piers installed with three different options ranging in price from $25k to over $100k! This was the only option suggested for repairing the concern that I had. I went ahead and hired them to address the issue and went with the least costly repair. I elected to remove a section of drywall in my basement myself to help alleviate some of the high cost. Approximately a month before the work was to begin I tore out the wall and found a popped corner on the foundation just below where the cracks had formed in the ceiling upstairs. Since it seemed that this could very well be the reason for the cracks, I called Peak back to reevaluate the suggested work from their sales team. They reassured me that this was still the fix to the issue, but that maybe we could do it with one less push pier. This all started to feel a bit wrong to me, so I went ahead and hired a PE (Professional Engineer) to come and look into the issues I was having. As I had suspected, the Engineer stated that my home was performing well and that he would highly suggest against installing push piers. No structural concerns or required repairs. As soon as I got this info I reached out to Peak again and they wouldn’t budge and held me to a contract of unnecessary repairs. Keep in mind that I had my property evaluated by a PE and Peak never sent an actual Engineer to my property to assess what was found. After several emails back and forth with their sales lead, they finally offered to perform another form of work, if I didn’t want the push piers installed. I suggested that I needed a driveway and they jumped on that. The quote they shot me for the driveway was $14,440! Along with a very overpriced driveway, they opted to keep $2,300 of my initial deposit stating that an engineer was paid for the previous push pier job that they were trying to push. Now an already overpriced driveway ended up costing me $16,740! I expressed my concerns with the excessive cost, but they could have cared less. They had me in a signed contract and were going to take me for every extra dollar they could. They stated that I could hire some flat work company to do it for less and that is exactly what they did! They hired a flat work company that poured me a less then mediocre driveway…Paid them approximately half of my total cost and kept the rest. Very shady business practices and I would highly suggest finding another company to help with your structural needs. Do yourself a favor and hire an engineer before trusting these guys to help you out.

Description of Work
Driveway replacement.

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,structural engineer,mudjacking,foundation repair

Work Completed On 02/08/2022

Review for Peak Structural - 707 County Line Rd, Palmer Lake, CO - 39679630

03/19/2022

carolyn M.

Stabilizing a cement slab isn’t the most glamorous project I can think of ( outdoor kitchen, new patio, landscape upgrade???) but it has provided a surprising amount of peace of mind. Peak Structural did a great job.

Description of Work
Stabilized sunroom with piers and foam.

Category concrete repair,foundation repair

Work Completed On 03/19/2022

Sometimes it'[Member Information Removed] the little things that make a big difference. So glad we could help! Thanks for choosing us for your project.

03/16/2022

Vince S.

Great. I got several quotes for the work to be done on my house, but after talking with Xavier, I decided to go with Peak Structural. Today, Mike, Aven and Casey came out to my house to level a piece of concrete that had sunk as well as fill some voids in the driveway due to settling there as well. When the crew arrived, they were polite, informative, and diligent in getting the work done in a timely manner. I'm very satisfied with the work and plan on having them out in the future to address some other issues on my property.

Description of Work
Concrete leveling and joint sealing

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

Thanks for choosing us for your home repairs!

03/16/2022

Coremarie R.

It went great. Great customer service. Arrived at time stated. Mike, Aven and Casey did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Drive way and porch raise and crack seal

Category mudjacking

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

Thanks for the review!

02/03/2022

Ian C.

What an awesome experience from start to completion! Fantastic communication, clear explanations and top quality work (including as stated on-time arrivals and departures) made the entire experience a joy. My team of Tim H., Kato M., and Jackson T. did such fine work and were a pleasure to work with the two days my crawlspace encapsulation took. I can’t recommend this company more and would encourage you to ask for Tim, Kato and Jackson as I can’t say enough good things about them! I’d give them more than 5 stars if I could 😀👍!

Description of Work
Crawlspace Encapsulation

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/03/2022

Thanks so much for the recommendation! We really appreciate your feedback.

12/22/2021

Pam G.

Mike and Aven did a great job. My sidewalk looks level now and the joints look great. Also cleaned up when done. Thank you!

Description of Work
Lift sunken concrete sidewalk and install joint sealant in sidewalk and driveway.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

We appreciate the review!

12/04/2021

Mike G.

Went smooth Mike and Zack did a great job and were fast and professional.

Description of Work
Concrete raised and releveled

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 12/04/2021

Thanks for the review!

Foundation Repair, Crawlspace Repair and Encapsulation, Basement Waterproofing, Bowing Wall Repair, Concrete Leveling and Lifting

We cannot work on mobile homes or modular homes. We do not remove load-bearing walls for remodeling homes.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing