SKYLIGHT SPECIALISTS INC

Littleton, CO 80127

Custom Skylight System Replacement

Custom Skylight System Replacement

skylight installation202080503
A sunroom with a large skylight system built over the top of it had reached its life expectancy and began to cause some problems for the owners. We replaced the system with our MAGS BAR product (Multiple Application Glazing System) and provided a more long-term and aesthetically pleasing solution.

Skylight Specialists, Inc., is a family owned & operated skylight company based in Littleton, CO. We repair, replace and install all residential and commercial skylights. With the support of a thoroughly-trained and highly skilled crew of in-house technicians, we have special teams of experts dedicated to each of our commercial & residential divisions that are fully equipped with the knowledge and experience necessary to see your project through. Since 1980, Skylight Specialists, Inc. has been redefined “living space” and brought light to our customer’s lives. Backed by over 30 years of experience & over 10,000 customers, we are the nation’s #1 skylight resource. ...
VELUX FCM Replacement - Image

VELUX FCM Replacement

skylight installation

202080210
VELUX Sun Tunnel - Image

VELUX Sun Tunnel

skylight installation

202080517

skylight installation (55)architect (1)drywall (2)

11/03/2020

Wonderful, extremely professional, friendly, accommodating especially during covid from sales to installation, I was treated wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 2 sun panels installed in my laundry room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business very much.

06/22/2020

Skylight Specialists, and specifically our technician James, did a great job. They were very professional, clearly communicated, and ensured our interior was protected (they were replacing the skylight in our nursery). Work quality was solid!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace skylight

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

We really appreciate you taking the time to share and thank you for your business!

05/05/2020

We have an older (1927) home with old dome style skylights. We found the Skylight Specialist as the home and garden show. They were one of several that we called for estimates. Some of the others never even called back... Skylight Specialists were 100% on mark from the beginning to the end of the project. They provided an over the phone ball park price, then showed up on time, to measure and give ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old dome skylights

CATEGORY architect

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We're so glad to hear you're happy with the project. We hope to work with you again! Take care!

11/08/2019

I live in the mountains of Summit County and it is difficult to get work done here. I had a complicated skylight and window system in an older home which had started leaking and needed replacement. The roofline is very steep, the job combination of 3 skylight and 3 window units, very challenging, needed to be replaced and metal roof panels which were slipping also required repair and securing. Mar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skylight/ window replacement and roof repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

07/10/2017

It went great 👍🏻 the work were were very professional ! Great job would you them back in a minute!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ski light installed

CATEGORY drywall,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

01/02/2017

OK, I chose to go with this company rather than order these from Home Depot, 1) because they are a local company and 2) I did not think that HD had the correct components that I needed for this install. However, when I placed the order the wrong shades were specified and the crank to open these manual sky lights was not provided. If you have the word "Specialist" in your company name you better be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided two flush mount skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2016

12/28/2016

Their communication stinks. The kid who came out was very nice but their office and their sales desk is clearly whacking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I haven't gotten a quote. It broke December 13th so they had plenty of time to come out and give me a quote before Christmas. And the competitor was out the first day took all the measurements got me a quote by Friday.

08/02/2016

I called the company and a technician came to our home and measured our existing skylights, took photos 0f them, etc. We discussed the roof vents, were told we probably needed three. I wondered why he wouldn't give me any pricing, but he told me they would be getting back to me by the middle of the following week. his excuse for not being able to give me a price was "The salesman have to estimate ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were supposed to be getting estimated costs for replacing 3 standard sized skylights and adding 3 solar powered attic vents to our home.

04/15/2016

It worked out well. They're working and they're not leaking. I guess they did good. I had an insurance claim for hale. Something wasn't working correctly to start with and they had to come back out and fix that. They could have done a one-time fix. They did come right back out when there was a glitch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed some skylights for us.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2015

04/13/2016

They've done a great job. They installed our sky lights and they did a mistake on it. They came back but we did have to pay them extra money instead of them standing by the part, and I offered to do because it would have been up that money. But I was kind of disappointed that they didn't figured that out before they actually installed it so I'd say B would probably be good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Skylight Specialists Inc for skylight services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2013

We repair, replace and install all types of skylights & custom daylight systems, including sun tunnels (SolaTube & VELUX).