Sanders & Johnson Inc

Founded 1977 • With Angi since February 2009

Awards & Badges

7100 N Broadway # 7K

Denver, CO 80221

Hometown Heating and Air Conditioning Here at Sanders & Johnson, Inc. Heating and Air Conditioning we have been providing Denver with heating and air conditioning services since 1977. We offer a full range of heating and air conditioning services from installations to repairs. Our team here at Sanders & Johnson like to live by the motto of honest work for honest prices, and we will never try to pressure you into any expensive products or services you don’t need, or don’t want. Interested in learning more about what Sanders & Johnson, Inc. Heating and Air Conditioning can do for you? Give us a call today at 303-422-6606 and speak with one of our highly skilled HVAC technicians. Why Choose Sanders & Johnson At Sanders & Johnson we have nearly 40 years of experience managing heating and air conditioning problems of all sizes. It doesn’t matter if you simply need to get a filter cleaned out or if you want to install a brand new efficient furnace and smart thermostat, we can do it all. On all new installs one of our original owners Jim Sanders or Dan Johnson will personally come out to your home and provide you with a completely free estimate for the installation. As one of the few Denver HVAC companies still owned and operated by its original founders, Sanders & Johnson knows just how important each and every customer is. Without you the customer we wouldn’t be able to do what we love, because of this we guarantee that we’ll never try to pressure you into expensive parts or services that you don’t really need or want. Give us a call today for your free installation estimate at 303-422-6606. An HVAC contractor in Denver you can count on is a quick phone call away! Honest work for honest prices Have you ever had someone come over for what seemed like a pretty straight forward job, next thing you know they’re trying to up sell you on every single item. Then you end up paying several hundred dollars for what really should of been a fifty dollar job. No one likes that....

HVAC Companies (118)water heaters (8)

11/25/2020

"Honest Work for Honest Prices" is the moto on their business card and very much my experience with this company. I had 4 quotes to replace a water heater, that needed to be moved, brought up to code on several items, and to have the floo replaced out through the roof. Their price was in the middle of the quotes, though all were relatively close. I went with them b/c they took time to point out th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Replaced to Code, Relocated, & Floo & piping

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

11/17/2020

Great. The tech was on time, friendly and skilled. He appears to have done a very thorough job and clean up the area afterward. He provided a detailed list of actions performed and photos as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual furnace service

COST $109.95

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

09/25/2020

good put in zone valve we had ourselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
zone valve on Boiler

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are proud to have you as our customer and look forward to continuing to provide services that optimize the comfort of your home!

09/22/2020

The technician, Eric, was great. Very professional & knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Heating Ck. & Rinnai tankless WH flush

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

09/20/2020

I am on Saunders & Johnson's maintenance program. Chris arrived on time, and did a very good job cleaning my Heil furnace. Chris also maintained my Carrier a/c unit a few months ago. He's experienced and professional and I always feel secure when he gives his stamp of approval! I pay more for Saunders & Johnson, but they do thorough work and that peace of mind is worth it to me. I highly recommend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was an annual furnace cleaning and maintenance visit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are proud to have you as our customer and look forward to continuing to provide services that optimize the comfort of your home!

07/30/2020

Not pleased by estimator professionalism, customer interaction or answers provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to look at system replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

07/09/2020

They did a great job, were on time, and I would definitely hire them again. I would recommend them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my air conditioner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

06/29/2020

The service was very good, the technician that came was very professional and responsive. The price was reasonable and fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Swamp Cooler Repair service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

02/07/2020

Chris, the tech, was on time, nice, and professional. He explained what was wrong and the part needed to fix it. He had to run and get a tool and there was a misunderstanding of being charged for the trip to get the tool and come back for the repair. I called Melissa at the office and she looked into it and explained everything. I was not charged for the trip to get the tool. Chris showed me the b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace was blowing cold air.

COST $448.18

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

12/09/2019

I had a new HVAC system installed on September 17th 2019 by Sanders and Johnson. Crew that came to do the install were very professional, courteous and on time. The install took a day and a half. The crew kept me appraised on what they were doing which set my mind at ease. I had to have them back out to fix a minor issue with the install. They worked me in the same day that I called. Office staff ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New HVAC system

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

boilers, forced air furnaces, air conditioners, ductless mini-split air conditioners, air cleaners, humidifiers, tankless water heaters, standard water heaters, programmable thermostats, indoor air quality equipment.

Commercial equipment over 10-tons, window air conditioners, duct cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available