COLORADO HOME COOLING

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2006

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

CHC&D is a local, veteran-owned small business specializing in whole house fans, attic fans and ventilation, sun tunnels and skylight replacement. We have been providing the most environmentally friendly, cost-effective and energy-efficient home cooling and daylighting solutions in Colorado since 2003. We pride ourselves on delivering an un-matched customer service experience. From pricing to install, our team is dedicated to earning your trust and finding the best home cooling and daylighting solutions for your home, no matter what! Offering industry-leading brands and a wide range of products suited for any home, we are Colorado's premier home cooling and daylighting provider....

06/26/2020

they installed a whole house fan for me in 2017. I've had 4 years of cooler summers and improved air movement in my home since then. Service was great and the quality of the fan is outstanding. Met my expectations and can't believe I lived without the fan for so many years!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house fan 4 years going strong

CATEGORY insulation,ceiling fans

05/01/2020

CHC was helpful, professional, and reliable in the installation work they did for me. Fan has been a great addition to the home. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house fan installation

CATEGORY ceiling fans

04/12/2020

Amazing job by the crew! Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed whole house fan

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,roofing

02/01/2019

Jordan was on time and explained all the details to do the job.He did a great job and cleaned up any mess he made.We then tested the Attic fan to make sure all was working.Job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a 1500 rpm Attic fan installed and wired.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/13/2018

The team at Colorado Home Cooling did a great job from scheduling to install. I'm very please with the product and the installation. It has really cut down on my air conditioning use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole House Fan Install

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Colorado Home Cooling & Daylighting specializes in Whole House Fans, Attic Fans and Ventilation installations and service, Sun Tunnel installations, and Skylight replacements.

Furnaces. Heating. Air Conditioning. Air duct cleaning. Evaporative Coolers (swamp coolers). Insulation. Roofing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check