All our installers carry two different types of respirators, wear latex gloves, and shoe covers during every project. All employees receive paid sick leave whenever needed.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

COLORADO HOME COOLING

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2006

1120 Harlan St

Denver, CO 80214

CHCD is a local, veteran-owned small business specializing in whole house fans, attic fans and ventilation, sun tunnels and skylight replacement. We have been providing the most environmentally friendly, cost-effective and energy-efficient home cooling and daylighting solutions in Colorado since 2003. We pride ourselves on delivering an un-matched customer service experience. From pricing to install, our team is dedicated to earning your trust and finding the best home cooling and daylighting solutions for your home, no matter what! Offering industry-leading brands and a wide range of products suited for any home, we are Colorado's premier home cooling and daylighting provider....

08/16/2021

Kevin B.

Everything went perfectly. The fan is great, we very rarely use our AC anymore.

Description of Work
installation of whole house fan

Category electrician,ceiling fans

06/26/2020

Chantel J.

they installed a whole house fan for me in 2017. I've had 4 years of cooler summers and improved air movement in my home since then. Service was great and the quality of the fan is outstanding. Met my expectations and can't believe I lived without the fan for so many years!

Description of Work
Whole house fan 4 years going strong

Category insulation,ceiling fans

05/01/2020

Chuck H.

CHC was helpful, professional, and reliable in the installation work they did for me. Fan has been a great addition to the home. Thank you!

Description of Work
Whole house fan installation

Category ceiling fans

04/12/2020

John H.

Amazing job by the crew! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Installed whole house fan

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,roofing

02/01/2019

Michael D.

Jordan was on time and explained all the details to do the job.He did a great job and cleaned up any mess he made.We then tested the Attic fan to make sure all was working.Job well done.

Description of Work
We had a 1500 rpm Attic fan installed and wired.

08/13/2018

Eric A.

The team at Colorado Home Cooling did a great job from scheduling to install. I'm very please with the product and the installation. It has really cut down on my air conditioning use.

Description of Work
Whole House Fan Install

06/20/2018

Lor R.

The crew was excellent. They were very professional, clean and knowledgeable. we would highly recommend them

Description of Work
Installed a home fan for cooling

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,ceiling fans

12/28/2017

Suzanne S.

Ryan is knowledgable, professional, and responsive. He has been installing whole house fans for many years and knows all the ins and outs of home cooling. He returned my calls and scheduling our service call promptly. He is trustworthy and I was comfortable having him in my home when my kids were home from school. I wish all business owners in the home improvement arena were as competent and reliable as Ryan.

Description of Work
Installation of a whole house fan and an attic fan (powered vent).

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,roofing

11/20/2017

Bill S.

Ryan and his team are phenomenal. I should have really put that in caps, but there aren't enough caps available to say just how good these guys are. I'm in customer service myself, and these guys blew the doors off of any service I've ever provided. We had an issue and Ryan didn't stop until it was corrected. I have never seen a company provide the level of service that these guys provide. And by the way, as an aside, the product worked flawlessly. But the service. I can't say enough good things about them. If you want an alternative to air conditioning in this climate of ours, you should seriously consider a whole-house fan. And if you are considering one, PLEASE consider this company. It's also important to note that the product itself worked flawlessly. We had no problems with the operation of the product itself.

Description of Work
We had a whole house fan installed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for this review and working with us to resolve your situation. It was a pleasure to do business with you, and we look forward to working with you in the future if we can be of service. Ryan, Chris, Skyler, Jordan & the entire team at CHC

09/27/2017

Carla S.

Really well. They gave me a time but when they had time earlier, they called. Ryan came right over, answered all of my questions and offered to complete the work while he was there. He completed the work quickly. I asked him for a letter about the work for my insurance company. He wrote the letter the next day and emailed it to me.

Description of Work
They replaced vent covers for my whole house fan after they were damaged by hail. They had done the original install and I was pleased with their work. They arrived on time, completed the work and cleaned up the work site.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed], glad we could help!

Green Slate Roofing and Siding, LLC

Colorado Superior Roofing & Construction, Inc.

Colorado Superior Roofing is a local family-owned company that's been around since 2002. Our focus is on residential and commercial roofing, gutters, windows, siding, and painting. As insurance specialists with former insurance adjusters on staff, we can manage your entire claim and see that your house is returned to its beautiful pre-storm condition. CSR offers industry-leading ten-year minimum workmanship warranties on all new roofs. We have an A+ rating with the BBB and are one of the five Colorado roofing companies to be 5 star rated by the Home Services Review. We are also preferred contractors on Team Dave Logan.

Offers by Colorado Superior Roofing & Construction, Inc. on Angi
    Urban Exteriors

We are a small, family run company. We have over 25 years of roofing and siding experience. We do business the old-fashioned way, one customer at a time. Urban Exteriors is dedicated to providing quality materials, excellent workmanship and the highest customer satisfaction through ethical business practices. We strive to provide the best experience possible for every customer, as recommendations are the highest form of flattery.

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    EC.0102357
    Colorado
    Colorado Division of Professions and Occupations
    09/30/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Whole House Fan installation & repair, Attic Fan installation & service, Attic Ventilation, Sun Tunnel Skylight installation & Service, and Skylight replacements.

Central air conditioning, evaporative coolers, heat pumps, furnaces, insulation, and skylight installations.