All Dry Water Damage Experts

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2010

3.8

905 W. Iliff Ave.

Denver, CO 80223

24 Hour Emergency Services. Free estimates provided.

03/29/2017

Landerson P.

The technicans and project manager at All Dry handled my job in a very professional manner. They were quick to arrive and begin work, were able to answer all my questions and walk my wife and I through the process and worked extra hours to get the job done and our house back to normal. The price was fair. All Dry did an excellent job helping us.

Description of Work
I had flooding in my basement and needed emergency water extraction and drying.

02/23/2017

Sharon B.

Tony, my project manager at All Dry, is responsive, knowledgeable and professional. He and his team took care of the mold remediation needs I had in relation to water damage I discovered in my home. Tony provided me with a fair estimate and final price, and took the time to explain what was needed and what they were doing every step of the way. The results were excellent and passed all post testing. I definitely recommend All Dry for your mold remediation needs.

Description of Work
All Dry performed all mold remediation work in my utility closet, the walls surrounding my utility closet and my crawl space/basement after a faulty humidifier attached to my furnace ended up leaking.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

08/02/2016

linda S.

NOTE: NO WORK WAS DONE BY THIS COMPANY BUT THEY ARE TRYING TO CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE CHARGE. Water damage to basement floor. Called All Dry to have them come to give estimate. They said they would come early afternoon. Called two others listed on Angies List and they came to give estimate. At 4:30pm, still no All Dry. Called again and was told they were and quot;on their wayand quot;. Second company was just finishing up estimate at 5:30pm when All Dry workers arrived with equipment. Told them I wanted estimate before any work was done and I had verified that through owner, as their listing on Angie's List said and quot;Free estimates providedand quot;. Workers said they could not do estimate. Offered to call owner and see when he could be out. They said they would call him but could not come back that day or, perhaps, the next. Authorized other company (Serv Pro Golden) to begin work that evening after they provided estimate. They did a great job at a very reasonable price! One month later, received billing for $252.67 and quot;after hours service calland quot; and finance charge from AllDry. They did not work nor did they enter the house. Workers were there less than 5 minutes. Billing has no address or phone to call them. Had to look up and sent billing back with note that no services were done and no charge would be paid. They threatened further late fees and and quot;other collection measuresand quot;. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Description of Work
Called to get "Free Estimate" of water damage to basement floor. Advised they would be out the next day to give estimate. Called at 10:30am to obtain time and again verified this was for estimate. They said they would be there "early afternoon". Called again at 4:30pm, after two other companies had come to give estimate, and they "were on their way". Arrived at 5:30pm to clean up water and workers said they were not authorized to give estimate.

08/02/2016

Donna W.

They came into a flooded house and knew what do. Crew was pleasant to work with and willing to help with whatever needed to be done. They always arrived on time. They identified the areas that needed further work to ensure that hidden areas were dry, and it became necessary to remove the kitchen cabinetry and island. We have had no subsequent mold issues, which was my greatest concern.

Description of Work
Responded to emergency Saturday night call of massive water damage on three levels. Brought enough people and equipment to get rid of the standing water, tent the walls and floors with blowers to dry things out. As extent of water infiltration became evident, they tore out the necessary hardwood and drywall and used high tech cameras and other equipment to assess the mount of water remaining. They worked well with the insurance adjuster and with the contractor who would eventually be charged with fixing the damage. Took place over 3-4 weeks.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

05/07/2014

Susan R.

We installed (improperly) a humidifier in our home and it leaked all over our lower level. We called All Dry and they immediately responded with a great technician who provided dryer and professional equipment. They helped us with the billing for our Insurance Company by providing all of the documentation and we were reimbursed. It was a great experience and I was highly impressed with the service provided by this team. I would recommend them in the future to anyone with a water damage loss.

Description of Work
Cleaned up water damage spill

07/20/2013

S L W.

The problem with this service is that they would not provide any pricing information and went so far as to tell us that it was our fault because we wanted the water dried up as soon as possible instead of waiting an extra day for their "estimator" to come by and tell us what it could cost. When your basement has water and your carpet and carpet pad are soaking wet, who wouldn't want it to be dry as soon as possible?! Also, in this situation, who has the time to call around to other service providers? We've asked 3 times and still have not received their pricing sheet - I guess we'll find out when they come to pick up their equipment. My fault for not being more careful.

Description of Work
They came by to pull up carpet and carpet pad and place 3 fans and a dehumidifier (which actually created more humidity in the basement). they are to reinstall carpet pad and carpeting once it is dry.

11/15/2012

Jennifer A.

. overall I am grading ALL DRY as the worst company of all time

Description of Work
A small leak in a drain pipe behind the kitchen sink in the wall. They did work that was not nessesary and billed for services they did not perform. beware call servpro 1800servpro to get the help you need. ALL DRY stormed out of my home angry and rude. The insurance company says ALL DRY is a rip off.

04/11/2012

Kathie B.

They did a good job with the basement cleanup. One issue that I had with them is that some of the wood needed to be replaced and they just scrapped the beams off and repainted them. This did not solve the issue and a second company had to come in to replace them. I had to than repay to have this part of the service re-done. Another issue I had was that I was on payment plan and one of their reps did not turn in a payment I made. They than threatened to take me off of the repair plan. They ended up resolving the issue but I was a little upset at the time. The work they did was great.

Description of Work
I had them clean up my flooded basement.

Category water damage restoration, basement waterproofing

08/23/2011

Michele S.

We discovered mold in out basement closet. Travis from All Dry came out to give us an estimate for remediation first thing the following morning. I had two other services out to receive estimates before deciding to go with All Dry. I thought that he was thorough in looking for the source of the water problem, documenting the mold problem and his prices were competitive. His two man crew arrived early the following morning and they moved everything out of the closet and the adjoining room, they removed the moldy baseboard, sheet rock and carpet. They also wiped down everything in both room. They then set up an "air scrubber" and a couple of industrial sized humidifiers. After a few days, they came back, sealed the wood and put all of our things back. Warren and Quinten worked efficiently and were extremely pleasant. We still have to have the molding, sheet rock and carpet put back, but I knew that the reconstruction was not in the original quote.

Description of Work
Removed moldy carpet, baseboard and sheet rock, dried out wood framing and then sealed it.

Category mold removal

09/23/2010

James S.

They came immediately after I called. Once Greg took charge of the project- things went smoothly from cleaning up the water damage, to airing out, to taking out all the books from the book cases, disassembling the book cases and getting the books back EXACTLY in the order they were at for my home office. (Given 20+ boxes of books that took some doing to get it exact!!!). The $1000 dollar cost was my deductible - insurance picks up the rest...

Description of Work
I have used All Dry twice relative to insurance claims to water damage in the past 3 years. Greg's crew is top notch. I would suggest to only have Greg (the owner) be the manager on your project