Rivera's Landscaping and Construction LLC

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

7781 Magnolia St

Commerce City, CO 80022

mulch,lawn care

We do all types of landscaping jobs from cutting your grass, to putting up fences and making your lawn look its best. Our work speaks for itself! All of our customers are shocked and really happy to see their yards when we are done. Our jobs are guaranteed and you will be really happy at the end result. Call us for a free estimate today....

lawn & landscaping

lawn & landscaping (6)lawn care (3)fence company (1)irrigation system (2)plumbers (1)

06/24/2022

Nancy B.

Mario and his crew did a great job. They completed the job in 2 1/2 days and it looks wonderful. They followed my plans but added their own touch to enhance the layout so that it is more pleasing to the eye. I only wish I had a larger space so they could do more for me. Natalia is a pleasure to work with on the behind the scenes issues as well. I highly recommend Rivera’s Landscaping for your landscaping needs.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 06/25/2022

06/02/2022

Nina P.

Riveras is an excellent company. Very professional, they show up when they say they are going to with hard working crews. We would use them again in a heart beat. A definite 5 star rating!!!! 😁

Description of Work
LAYING RIVER ROCK AND SOD DOWN

Work Completed On 06/02/2022

10/27/2021

Joanne P.

The work was incredible. They went above and beyond. They did such a great job that I asked for additional services while they were on site and they were able to accommodate me for a reasonable price. They were on time and their prices are very reasonable. They do a thorough job- I now have them them take care of all my yard needs.

Description of Work
sprinkler system

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 10/26/2021

09/17/2021

John K.

Overall it went very well, Rivera landscaping was very communicative over each step of the process. We had a few changes along the way and they were very flexible and accommodating to ensure that we were satisfied. The project went on as scheduled, and was completed within 4 days. We would recommend and hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
SOD INSTALL, FIX SPRINKLERS, AND STEP PATIO

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

Review for Rivera's Landscaping and Construction LLC - 7781 Magnolia St, Commerce City, CO - 39478724

07/27/2021

Lydia R.

They were very polite and on time. They did a really good job. I would recommend them to a lot of people.

Description of Work
They did lawn care.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

07/26/2021

Andrew K.

Mr. and Mrs. Rivera from Rivera landscaping did an awesome job. They brought all the required tools and knowledge as well completed the tasks assigned within reasonable amount of time and made sure that they went beyond to impress me as a client in their work. They where on time and Proffesional. They advised me on other areas and gave me time to think about it.

Description of Work
rock,lawn care

Work Completed On 07/27/2021

Review for Rivera's Landscaping and Construction LLC - 7781 Magnolia St, Commerce City, CO - 39418962

07/21/2021

Tyler V.

Rivera's landscaping and construction was an absolute joy to work with! I cannot recommend them enough! So friendly, easy to work with, super professional, fast and honest! We had just bought our first house and the yard was in desperate need of some major TLC. We contacted them and that same day they arrived to get to work. The difference is night and day! They were able to fix up my entire yard with a smile on their face the whole time! While chatting I found out they also were capable of putting up a fence so I requested a quote and it was reasonably priced compared to other quotes i received from other companies and let me tell you that not only did they just construct a fence, they FAR EXCEEDED my wildest expectations! It is one of the sharpest fences I have seen and they did it in such a short time. I have gotten countless compliments on it and I couldn't be happier! If you are looking for friendly, reliable, quality and reasonable Landscaping, construction, irrigation and more, look no further...Rivera's is hands down the best there is in CO! Cannot recommend them enough!! Give them a call!

Description of Work
Landscaping & Fencing

Category fencing,landscaping,irrigation systems,plumbing

Work Completed On 07/10/2021

Review for Rivera's Landscaping and Construction LLC - 7781 Magnolia St, Commerce City, CO - 39412082

All landscaping and lawn care needs