VAN GENDEREN SERVICE CO

Founded 1946 • With Angi since August 2005

Van Genderen Heating & Air is a family owned company that has been serving Denver homeowners and businesses since 1946. We have built our outstanding reputation by providing excellent customer service, product knowledge and experience to our customers. We are a fully licensed and insured Company and have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. We are also an Excel Energy Contractor. Our technicians are professional, honest and take care of our customers. We send experienced and licensed technicians. They come to your house in a Company vehicle, are dressed in Company clothing, and properly identify themselves. No trip charge or diagnostic fee...

Goodfellas Heating and Cooling

Goodfellas Heating and Cooling

When you need an independent heating and cooling contractor you can trust, turn to the pros. As a Rheem Pro Partner, no other contractor supplies, installs, and services more Rheem residential solutions. Plus, Pro Partners are held to the highest standards of customer service, professional training, and industry expertise. You don't need to take our word for it. All Pro Partners maintain a minimum 4-star customer rating each year, based on Rheem validated online reviews from real homeowners.

Offers by Goodfellas Heating and Cooling on Angi

07/11/2018

Van Genderen did an excellent job for us. The person who gave us the proposal was the supervisor of the install crew, so there were no misunderstandings as to what was to be done. They brought a 4-man crew and 2 electricians, so they were able to complete the large job in one day. Everything was done professionally, and our house was left perfectly clean, as if they never had been there. We couldn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A complete replacement of our heating and air conditioning system.

10/04/2016

08/30/2016

They were actually recommended to me by a building inspector in Denver. I have been using them for years. I have not been checking them against anybody lately just because they have been so good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For heating and AC, I go through Van Genderen. They did maintenance on the air conditioning the last time I saw them, but they have installed air conditioners and furnaces. I have used them pretty much for everything.

08/30/2016

They are excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I started using Van Genderen for heating and AC. It was for another house. They did the air conditioner and the furnace there.

08/02/2016

It was really hot the day I called. Janelle was great to work with and got someone here in half an hour. He was very knowledgeable and was able to help us and we did not need to get another new furnace. I referred them to my neighbor and she thought they were great too. They will be my goto hvac company from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I will spare you the details and drama of our hvac situation. That being said, we we're told by a different company that our new furnace was too small for our house and that we need to buy ANOTHER new furnace. I called these guys to get a second opinion.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We service and can provide installations on: Furnaces, Air Conditioning Systems, Boiler Systems, Ductless AC Systems, Swamp Coolers, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Roof Top Systems.

Duct Cleaning, Attic Fans