Lifetime Construction

CA
California: Contractors
06/30/2023

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We are your one stop shop for all your interior and exterior remodeling needs. Give us a call today for your free estimate....

hardscaping (4)interior painting (4)plumbers (4)house painting (3)home remodeling (3)masonry (3)electrician (3)stamped concrete (2)architect (2)fence company (2)outdoor kitchens (1)Patios (1)

07/13/2021

Fantastic! High quality, affordable, and great service. Love the results.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling

Category plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

Review for Lifetime Construction - ., Woodland Hills, CA - 39429110

06/03/2021

The remodeling went very well. It was completed on the day it was promised. The quality of work is very good. Now I don't have to worry that there maybe water leak on the wall. Ariel was here everyday to oversee the work; his crews are very professional.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

03/22/2021

The work was well planned and completed on time. Ariel is a professional contractor with a lot of experience and great at communicating. The mason on my retaining wall was an expert and meticulous. I have recommended Lifetime Construction to my friends and family.

Description of Work
retaining walls

Category stamped concrete

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

Review for Lifetime Construction - ., Woodland Hills, CA - 39263832

12/14/2020

Ariel and company are prompt and courteous and communicated effective throughout the project from start to end. Examined everything to be done and listened to feedback and was very patient with all the questions asked. I will hire Ariel and Lifetime Construction again and will recommend to my friends and family...

Description of Work
Block Privacy Wall and Gate

Category fencing,masonry,remodeling

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

Review for Lifetime Construction - ., Woodland Hills, CA - 39085105

09/25/2020

I highly recommend Lifetime Construction! The communication is great, they came out to evaluate what I wanted done within days of contacting them & had a quote to me within. 24 hours. They were honest about a start date which was 2 weeks out & worked when they said they would (all of which is rare for most contractors). The quality of work is excellent & I couldn’t be happier. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Outdoor Kitchens/Patio cover

Category patios,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

09/18/2020

Amazing job. The workmanship so good to match the existing wall and blend so it’s not a noticeable repair. Many neighbors have stopped by and commented on the good job. We were impressed with this contractor’s excellent communication. I would hire them again for any work we need done here at our home.

Description of Work
Rebuild approximately 21 ft of block wall

Category fencing,masonry,hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

08/26/2020

Ariel and his team were punctual, responsive, and attentive. We had our fireplace remodeled, and the tile work was excellent. Ariel also installed a basalt slab at the base of the fireplace, and over a counter top for us. The work was high-quality, and I was really happy with the final result. He and his workers were great. I would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Remodel of Fireplace

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Review for Lifetime Construction - ., Woodland Hills, CA - 38841973

07/24/2020

Lifetime operated with complete professionalism. The work was done 100% on time and to what we expected. I would absolutely hire Lifetime again for future work.

Description of Work
Pavers and Hardscaping

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/14/2020

Ariel from Lifetime Construction inspected the damage to my wall and intelligently discussed what needed to be done to repair it. He was knowledgeable and gave me what I thought was a fair quote of $1,800. The two other quotes I got for the same job were for $2,950. and $4,800. I am very familiar with home construction work as I have lived in my home since 1961 and have had 2 major add-ons and sev...

Description of Work
Repair of cement block wall at rear of my property.

Category masonry,hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

07/10/2020

We had a wonderful experience working with Lifetime Construction on redoing our driveway and repainting the complete interior and exterior of our home. Michael and his team made sure that all our belongings are safely covered while they do the work. Great work! Definitely will hire when we are ready to do more remodeling.

Description of Work
Painting and drive way work

Category remodeling,house painters,interior painters