Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2015

7061 Deveron Ridge Rd.

West Hills, CA 91307

Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating has 20+ yrs of experience in all aspects of Heating, Air Conditioning and ventilation. Specializing in high efficiency systems and residential repairs and system change outs. We carry many awards and certificates of a high level of customer satisfaction through the years. Call anytime day or night and we will be there for you. -- Additional phone number (818)835-5783...

07/22/2020

Daniel B.

Very well. Jesse Porter submitted a very competitive bid with a number of options which he explained in detail. After answering a number of clarifying questions over the next week, he and his crew installed the system in one day, starting just before 8am and my house was cool by 5pm.

Description of Work
Replaced the old whole house air conditioner and furnace with new units.

07/16/2018

Susan K.

Had a great experience with Jesse and his team. Jesse was clear, well-informed, and honest during the evaluation and sales process; the team arrived for and completed the work as scheduled; and Jesse was amazingly patient and effective in troubleshooting some of the issues that arose with our antiquated electrical system.

Description of Work
New AC System Installed

10/30/2017

Ellen F.

They were very knowledgeable, efficient and professional. They offered suggestions and made this large expenditure as economical for me as possible. Once we decided to go ahead with the project, they were very prompt and completed the job quickly and left everything very clean. If you are considering an A/C system, it really would be worth while for you to call Roxy or Jessie, they are wonderful and saved me a lot of money.

Description of Work
Air Force Air Conditioning & Heater replaced my whole system for me.

09/24/2017

Ian M.

I interviewed 5 different HVAC contractors. Most were just salesmen trying to make a deal. Jesse from Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc was different. He sat down and tried to really understand my family's needs and finding just the right system. Nothing too fancy or over priced, but not just a cheap solution that would have to be replaced again in the near future. He also explained in detail who would be present, and which roll each person would have during the install. In addition, Jesse was there at the beginning of the day to make sure the install got off as planned, and came back at the end to do a quality control evaluation of the install. Since then we had a massive heat wave and yet our new Air Conditioner kept us nice and cool.

Description of Work
My air conditioner died. It had been repaired numerous times before, so I knew it was old and time to be replaced.

07/21/2017

Mordechai W.

No hire for the job!

Description of Work
Called and asked how much he charge for servicing my AC unit with R22 gas He charges $178 per pound labor and R22 outrageously expensive !

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I believe you misunderstood our refrigerant pricing. Please call the office at 8054099010, so we can explain. Thank you

05/23/2017

Susanne C.

Best bid out of four. Worst was through Costco, despite their lengthy presentation, complete with pressure tactics, on why it was an unbelievable price. It wasn't. They have to give Costco a cut. They also did not give me full information. After I got three more bids and asked a lot of questions, I had a decent education. Airforce offered the best price, and I liked their patience in explaining what I really needed to do and what I could consider waiting on. So, I felt I got the best information and the best price. Everything went perfectly, and so far things seem to be working well!

Description of Work
Replaced AC and furnace

06/27/2016

Luis O.

Recently, I contracted with Air Force AC to install air conditioning in my residence. I decided on Air Force after vetting and interviewing several other HVAC companies and their sales representatives. When it comes to HVAC systems, we homeowners are in a good position because there are many companies out there to choose from, and they all want our business. I did a little research (buyer beware stuff) into residential HVAC systems before embarking on the interviewing and selection process. It became apparent during the vetting of HVAC companies that most of them (sales representatives) tried to oversell me on equipment and services that I didn?t really need or want. It appalls me when sales persons don?t listen and arrogantly assume they know what the customer?s needs are or should be. The HVAC companies I looked at are all well-known, A+ BBB rated. I met with Rocky Rocco, one of the owners of Air Force AC. I told him what I wanted and he did a walk-through assessment of my house and property. Rocky told me that my current heater was in good working condition. He said the heater just needed to be cleaned up a little, but otherwise it would be fine with AC components added to it. Rocky also told me my current attic ducting was serviceable and would not need replacing, unless I wanted to go with newer materials. I decided to use my existing ducting and save some money. Every other HVAC company strongly recommended that the heater and ducting be replaced without giving me a logical and compelling reason for its replacement. One of the things that gained my trust with Rocky is that his explanations were framed like this: ?if this were my house (or my family), I would do this.? I was also impressed with his level of knowledge and experience. All my questions and concerns were met with technically sound and reasonable answers, based on the research that I had done. After meeting Rocky, discussing his company, and the quality they stand for, I had a good feeling about him. As a police officer for 35 years, I?m pretty good at identifying red flags; there were none with Rocky. I decided to go with Rocky?s company, Air Force AC. On the day of the install, Rocky, along with his installers arrived on time (0800 hrs.) and were ready to begin. The installers were polite and considerate of our property, making every attempt to minimize the impact on us. The installers were able to complete the job on the same day, finishing around 1730 hrs. We now have cool air flowing through our house and I?m very happy with the system Rocky installed. I chose Rocky?s company not because he was the least expensive, but because I trust him, the man. There is nothing more important in a business or personal relationship than integrity. Thanks Rocky! Luis Obregon Ventura, CA

Description of Work
Air conditioning was installed as an add-on to my residence.

06/25/2016

Tony G.

Very well done

Description of Work
Removed failed Air Conditioner Condenser and replaced with new unit

05/27/2016

Kelley B.

My experience with Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc. was refreshing after having had some not-to- good of experiences from other HVAC service providers. I found other providers to be dishonest and pushy and/or they would use an upselling technique in an attempt to make a more profitable sale. Jesse Porter's (one of the business owners) approach was very different. He was very knowledgeable, patient and professional and he used these attributes to deliver data to me in layman?s terms. Although options were provided, I was allowed to make an informed HVAC decision, without being pushed in any direction. The team of installers (Jaime, Jose, Rafael and Jesse) were also very competent in their field (some also NATE Certified, as are the owners) and it was apparent that they all had very strong work ethics. All in all, Team Air Force AC & H?s dedication, professionalism and work ethics are second to none and it was a real pleasure doing business with all of them!

Description of Work
Installed: XR 80 Furnace by Trane  80% AFUE, 100,000 BTU  Single Stage Heat Technology  1 Stage Quiet Operation  5 Ton, 2,000 CFM HIGH EFFICIENCY ADP EVAPORATOR COIL  Up-flow With FREON piston/meter * Compatible with R-410a Puron in Future  EZ Trap Float Safety Drain Switch

05/23/2016

Ken R.

This is the second time we have used Air Force AC and Heat. When we initially moved in in 2013, they serviced our systems, inspecting and tuning them for top performance. We didn't have any issue until 2.5 years later with one of the units wasn't running. I called after hours on a weekend to make an appointment and got a live person, who promptly scheduled for the next Monday. It wasn't an emergency, so that was fine with me. If it had been an emergency, I'm sure they could have come asap. Air Force is very professional all the way through. They called before the scheduling window to update on their estimated arrival. Came on time. Quickly diagnosed and fixed the issue. Checked out the rest of the system. They are considerate about keeping the house (especially carpet) clean. Prices are reasonable, competitive, and well explained. Rocky takes the time to explain what he's doing and why. Patient and professional without talking down or hard selling anything. I highly recommend Air Force for your HVAC needs from regular maintenance to break fix and emergencies.

Description of Work
Fixed HVAC unit problems (wasn't running and wasn't powering thermostat as it should have)

05/20/2016

Kenneth R.

Jesse, always does a terrific job. He's honest and his rates are reasonable. He did some more major work for us and helped us with our warranty as well. He has a great attitude and always does the job himself. No subcontractors. I would recommend him to anyone I know who needs HVAC work or service. Airforce Air Conditioning gets an A+.

Description of Work
Jesse did our semi annual HVAC service.

05/18/2016

Janne K.

They are professional, they did an amazing job replacing my old air conditiner to a new one. And also they have good customer service. I

Description of Work
Install AC

05/16/2016

Mazen B.

Couldn't have gone any better. Jesse (Part owner) showed up 15 minutes before the start time to begin the set up process. Rocky (Part owner) and the crew showed up exactly at 8:00 AM. Got on the roof and disconnected the old unit. Crane showed up at 9:00 AM. Old unit removed and the new one was put on. Took them few hours to get it installed, up and running. The whole process was pleasant. From the time I called to request a quote to the time the unit was tested after it was installed. During the quote process, both Jesse and Rocky took their time to explain to me what would work best for me. They found something that worked the best for me and my family and most importantly fit my budget. Complete professionalism all the way through. Nice guys and very nice crew. It was a pleasure doing business with them. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replaced a roof top AC/Heat Packaged unit.

RR Electric Heating & Air

Established in 1995. We operate a fleet of vans with professional technicians who provide a full range of Electrical, Heating, Air Conditioning and Water Heater services. Over the years, we have consistently delivered the best quality assistance in electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater services. If you are looking for a professional company, contact RR Electric, Heating & Air Conditioning. We guarantee fast, friendly and reliable help from qualified specialists. From simple repairs and service to installation of new systems. We have years of proven experience with all types of electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater systems. We service and install all makes and models. We are a full service company that offers a wide variety of services. Call any day...any time...and speak to a live representative! Call us now (855) 534-4957

Offers by RR Electric Heating & Air on Angi
    Service Genius

Service Genius provides the highest quality products and services by leveraging the latest in technology with the best technicians in the area. We guarantee, once you experience the Genius Difference, you will know that you have found the right company.

Canoga Park Heating & Air Conditioning

When you live in the San Fernando Valley area, finding the best HVAC contractor to keep your home or business comfortable is definitely important. Fortunately, area residents can enjoy a comfortable indoor environment, year-round, when they rely on Canoga Park Heating & Air Conditioning for all of their HVAC and home comfort needs. As a business that has been family owned since 1963, we take pride in offering exceptional heating and cooling services throughout the area. Our business was built on our commitment of providing local businesses and homeowners with quality HVAC services delivered by professional technicians who have been trained to the highest standards. Whether you own a home or business in Canoga Park or one of the surrounding communities, you can trust our NATE certified technicians to provide the very best heating, cooling and home comfort services. In fact, with NATE certified technicians, you are always assured of receiving experienced serviced technicians who have been trained and evaluated to ensure the highest quality HVAC repairs, installation and maintenance. NATE certification is becoming the hallmark of the top heating and cooling technicians; when you want the best, insist that your HVAC system is entrusted only to technicians who have reached this level of expertise. Of course, at Canoga Park Heating & Air Conditioning, our experienced service technicians can handle much more than just basic heating and air conditioning service. Whether you need air conditioner repairs in a hurry or you have an emergency heating need, you can be sure that one of our professional technicians will be dispatched promptly and will have the necessary tools, training and experience to ensure your problem is resolved as quickly as possible.

California
    California: Contractors
    10/31/2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc.

How is Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. overall rated?

Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. open?

Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. provide

Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc.?

Yes, Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. offer?

Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. offers the following services: Furnace repair and replacement, Air Conditioning repair and replacement, Ducting repair and installation, home ventilation. Mini Split specialists!!