Helios Solar Inc.

7023 Valjean Ave

Van Nuys, CA 91406

Helios is a leading Solar Energy Installation team in Los Angeles. Our installation professionals create a custom solar solution for every home. Helios solar fittings are based on energy use, and our technicians are here to guide you through every step. If you have a project that needs working on contact us to see how we can be of service today....

Projects

Solar Panel Installation project
Solar Panel Installation

solar companies

2020

01/05/2020

Maha B.

I purchased solar system from Helios Solar back in June last year. I did my massive research for a several months before going ahead with this project. After my research, I knew that purchasing it made the most sense. With all the tax credit tapering off this year I decided to just do it. More than that, there were also great low interest loans available for me which made it easier. I got several estimates from different solar companies and I was very happy with the massive knowledge of Eran. Eran was able to answer any of my questions that I had and to provide me with an estimate right there on the spot. The overall experience from start to finish with Helios Solar was excellent. From the office staff to the installers everything went awesome. After several months of use… all I can really write here is why didn’t I do it before. I haven’t used the regular power since the system was turned on.

Description of Work
Wonderful and awesome service!

Category solar panels

We're pleased to hear you're happy with your new solar panels. Thank you for Helios Solar Inc. We appreciate your very generous review as well!

01/02/2020

Mohammed Z.

We moved to the city few 6 months ago and one of the first projects that we did was to install solar panels at our house. We got a hold of several solar companies in order to check and compare prices, and we met with 3 solar companies, spent some good amount of time learning what we could about solar panels and their companies. Out of all the companies, we hired Helios Solar because of Eran. Eran is very kind, skilled, knowledgeable and did not sugar coat anything during any of our meetings, while he kept explaining all the pluses and minuses. More then that, he was available pretty much any time after we had questions. The price that was given to us was the best from all the other ones! The type of solar panels they installed are one of the better ones on the market! For anyone who it thinking of installing solar panels, call Helios Solar!

Description of Work
Installing Solar system at our house.

Category solar panels

Thank you! We're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with us. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

12/29/2019

Jose H.

We suffering about getting solar because we don’t have the perfect exposure for that. And due to that, we decided to keep it as a dream project for a while now. Helios Solar was the perfect solar company to hire for this task and challenge. They use SunPower panels (which are rated as the most efficient panels) Eran came over immediately after we asked for an estimate and he explained the entire process in details. The installers who did the work were fabulous. Our main issue and complaint was with the power company! They have changed the Net Metering program because they wanted to make it less cost effective. So, our first tip is to do the relevant homework on Net Metering 2.0 program!

Description of Work
installing a solar system at our difficult house…

Category solar panels

We appreciate you choosing Helios Solar Inc. We're pleased to hear you're happy with our service. Thank you for your review as well!

12/29/2019

Rosalia H.

I hired this company few months back to install new solar system and i waited this time before posting this review. I am very happy with the work that they did and with the system that they installed. highly recommended company.

Description of Work
Really happy with the work this company did!

Category solar panels

Thank you for choosing Helios Solar Inc! We appreciate your business and your feedback.

12/28/2019

Sally D.

I was referred to Helios Solar via a relative and I couldn’t be more happier with the way the work went from A to Z. Eran and the team knows their stuff very well when it comes to Solar. They are pro’s at figuring out how to size the system based on average usage and factoring in several metering plans available with the electric company. Their approach was by using the best materials. We spent good number of hours talking to them and deciding different options/configurations/inverter related topics with Eran and he was very patient and explained everything very thoroughly at every interaction. From the signed contract time all the way to the end, the entire work went smoothly and stress free. Every person in the team and office is top notch, responsive and on point every step of the way. If you are thinking of getting Solar, go with Helios - you just can’t go wrong!

Description of Work
Design and install new solar system

Category solar panels

Thank you! We truly appreciate your generous feedback. Thank you for choosing Helios Solar Inc!

12/25/2019

Kaveh S.

I want to present here my appreciation to Helios Solar who installed my solar system at my house and they did a wonderful work! They are honest, reliable and very skilled people. Highly recommended company.

Description of Work
I am very pleased to recommend this company!

Category solar panels

Thank you! We value your feedback and thank you for choosing Helios Solar Inc.

12/17/2019

Shawn B.

The guys over at helios know how to keep their clients happy! I didn't know anything about solar going in but they really made the transition easy. Granted we have a smaller house and didn't use that much electricity to begin with, but their technician was able to showcase just how much we would save by doing solar and from there the decision was easy. Thanks guys

Description of Work
My Thank you Review

Category solar panels

Thank you for choosing Helios Solar Inc!. We're pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience with us. We also appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review.

12/15/2019

Maria S.

Going solar has many different aspects to consider and it was not an easy decision for me to make. I had to take into consideration the old(er) roof I had, the old electrical panel, and the fact I don't have a south-facing roof. However I always knew solar is the future and was therefore adamant to implement it on my roof. After discussing the project with a few different contractors, I chose to go with Helios Solar for the installation for their competitive pricing, good attitude and ability to answer very technical questions. Install day was a breeze, with the guys putting on the railings and the panels all on the same day. Oliver was my contract point, and he was extremely dilligent and easy to talk to, communicating what the next step is at every step of the way. All-in-all, I am extremely glad I chose Helios and not one of the other contractors (who may also be great) for my solar project and cannot wait to see my new system in action!. PS ask for Oliver, you won't be disappointed with the results

Description of Work
Highly Recommended company

Category solar panels

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a great and thorough review.

12/13/2019

Alice Y.

Great, great, and GREAT! MY PANELS ARE UP AND RUNNING ALREADY! To think we signed the contract 4 weeks ago and that I am already connected to the grid.. now thats efficiency 🙂 Helios were great communication wise, information wise, and price-wise. They gave me a competitive bid that was right in the price-range I received from other solar companies, but were very professional in their approach which made me comfortable signing their proposed system. When install day came, I met with Jose and his team who were great. They showed up on day 1 to unload the materials (which I had no problems with) and came back the next day for the actual installation. THe installation was brief. I heard them drilling the holes above me and god did they have to create a lot of holes. I immediately remembered we didn't discuss WATER PROOFING THE ROOF. OH NO, I though! They can't leave my roof like that!! I frantically called their office who explained that water proofing was a part of the process. Phew! I was relieved to find out they do things to make the final result as good as possible and don't look for ways to cut corners, even when you don't explicitly discuss these things with them. Definitely happy from A-Z and can't wait to start monitoring my future savings

Description of Work
Thank you Helios!!!!

Category solar panels

Thank you for choosing Helios Solar Inc! We truly appreciate your business and your stellar review!

12/12/2019

Sal B.

Ben, Eran and the team at the front office (Michelle in particular) deserve the acclaim their receive. Their process is efficient and very well-oiled for a contracting company. They do everything in-house and have their own architecture and load design team that reduce their costs. When they initially told me that I was somewhat skeptical, but their professional and unique approach to designing the system, coupled with their great pricing convinced me these guys know what they're doing. The only step that I wish I would've gotten more explanations about are the production calculations. Ben simply plugged in a few numbers and spit out the production (he later explained how production is calculated and that there are a lot of factors involved which their design takes into account) but as a physicist I strive for accuracy and information. But, since NO ONE else gave me a better answer, I'll let this slide as an industry-standard. Very happy with the results, and my system is already up and running. We agreed on a 7.5kW Mission Solar system with a 6000w SolarEdge inverter. My house is ~2100 sq.ft. Hope this is helpful to someone

Description of Work
Happy to recommend this company!

Category solar panels

Thank you for choosing Helios Solar Inc. to take care of your solar needs! We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

Skyline Smart Energy

We are Skyline Smart Energy a local installation company out of Santa Clarita CA. We offer different programs in the solar industry, depending on your area loan, lease, Ppa and cash options as wells as battery packs + EV chargers. We determine the best option for you and your home that will benefit you in the long run. Depending on the situation with the home we offer a main panel upgrade and/or a reroof if the home needs them. We will work along side you and provide all the services (maintenance, production guarantee, warranty on the panels, removal for home add ons, and additional panels for homes that already have solar set up). We do in home appointments with some of our best renewable energy experts to have all your questions and concerns answered.

Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angi
    Solar Service Professionals

Solar Services & Maintenance

# 1061847
    California
    C46 - SOLAR
    12/31/2021

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Helios Solar Inc.

How is Helios Solar Inc. overall rated?

Helios Solar Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Helios Solar Inc. open?

Helios Solar Inc. is open:

Does Helios Solar Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Helios Solar Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.