Jones Heat and Air

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2016

Jones Heat & Air is a family owned and operated business with 4 employees. We offer excellent customer service and competitive pricing. For commercial accounts we will usually do a 30 day bill out, but for most residential we collect fees upon completion of service. We are also part of the Hero Program....

Comfort Experts Heating and Air Conditioning

Comfort Experts Heating & Air Conditioning provides professional HVAC and indoor air quality services to our friends and neighbors in Oakdale, Modesto, and the surrounding communities. We believe in honest, durable services that address your individual needs with respect and compassion. With free quotes, flat-rate pricing, and same-day service appointments, we make it easy to fix, maintain, or replace your heating and cooling equipment. We’re even available around the clock to address any emergencies at no extra charge. Get in touch with our locally owned and operated HVAC team today to experience everything that our trained and licensed technicians have to offer!

10/02/2017

Provided source of problem and are ready to repair when we request it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC making squeaky noise.

10/02/2017

We now know what is wrong and will have it repaired when it becomes necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot AC noise

06/09/2016

My AC wasn't cooling and I had been told by a previous company that I needed a new unit and it would run around $6000.  I called Jones Heat & Air out for a second opinion and they found some loose wiring and had my AC up and cooling in about 20 min for their $65 service call.  I would highly recommend this company.  Great customer service and  very knowledgeable service techs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed my AC unit

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Jones heat and air services all makes and models of heating and A/C equipment. We cover Installation, Service, Repair, and sales. We also offer commercial services in which we work on boilers, cold storage, and ice machines. Jones Heat & Air also offers duct cleaning and repair.