SOUTHLAND HOME IMPROVEMENTS

With Angi since June 2010

I am a Certified Nursery Professional with 15 years of experience in the landscape and garden nursery industries. I offer affordable computer generated landscape designs. I also do just about any garden project there is from planting, trimming, spreading bark to identifying and treating garden pest. You name it and I most likely have the necessary experience to do the job. I work primarily by myself but for very large jobs I make a team available. I offer free quotes. I can either work an hourly rate or bid on the job. Whatever makes you more comfortable. Contact me via phone and email. I can provide references and I can direct you to my Instagram if you would like to see more of my work. Once again, I am honest and affordable. I will work with you to get the results you want. Thank you for your consideration. -Andy

We at Royal Turf Landscape and Hardscape specialize in artificial turf installation, pavers, concrete, gravel, DG, Mulch installs and designs for a low maintenance and modern upgrade. I've been in business for years for one main reason: Our customers are treated like family. With family you handle everything with care and attention. We are here to guide you and give you our advice based on your goal and dream. We believe in value. Call us today so we can turn your dreams into reality. 310-699-7650

PRO1DAY / Yard Rehab is a world-class landscaping business specializing in: new landscape design and installation, artificial grass, retaining wall Installations, D.G. walkways, flagstone walkways, sprinkler and drip systems, stone veners, complete renovation of current landscape, new construction landscape design and install, large scale landscaping, landscape lighting.

08/16/2014

Greg & his crew were very careful, honest and friendly and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Masonry, concrete and patio repairs

Category landscaping