Summer Sun Landscape

• Trade License Number
  • 1009918

221 N Cragmont Ave

San Jose, CA 95127

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With the artistic skill you want, and the professionalism you seek, Summer Sun Landscape will work hard to make sure you have the exterior you've always wanted. Call us today!...

lawn & landscaping (10)irrigation system (4)stamped concrete (2)hardscaping (2)fence company (2)concrete repair (2)decks & porches (1)landscape lighting (1)fountains (1)

01/12/2021

Great, Juan and his crew were prompt hard working and exceptional to work with and I even gave them two other jobs to o here in my home, cement work and build a pergola which we are very happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ñawn and irrigation system, concrete patio,arbor, retaining wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

01/12/2021

This company was excellent. Service was fast, efficient, and non-obtrusive. Installers were professional, courteous, and easy to work with. I definitely would recommend to friends and family. Plan on redoing my front yard and my first call will be to Summer Sun Landscape. Very reasonable and affordable prices too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete for Backyard and Patio

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2021

05/29/2020

Roberto provided me a very competitive quote. He was extremely responsive when I was comparing his quotation with other companies. Roberto and his family are wonderful to work with. They're friendly and easy going. They arrived on time and finish the project on time. They always cleaned up well. I really appreciate how transparent they were throughout the process. The only reason I'm giving them a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put Pavers in my Patio

CATEGORY hardscaping,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

Photo for Summer Sun Landscape - 221 N Cragmont Ave, San Jose, CA - 38601930

01/29/2020

Summer Sun did an excellent job. Although we had a weather delay, the job was done well the completed job turned out excellent. Jose even had to work around some time constraints for starting the work and he was very accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a concrete slab poured on the side of the house.

CATEGORY landscaping,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

12/26/2019

Made an appointment. Made sure we were home and no one ever showed up or called. Tried reaching them and no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/25/2019

10/09/2019

Jose and his father did thorough jobs, They are hard workers and jobs are meticulous. They ended up fixing a leak from the fountain, plant ground covers, adjusted sprinklers and fishing the lights. Great jobs. I would recommend Jose to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Irrigation

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,fountains,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2019

10/02/2019

Jose did an excellent job and completed my patio project on time. I had a minor change where I asked to install fake grass on a small area that cannot be covered with concrete (pipes underneath). He installed the grass without additional labor and material charges.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stamped Concrete Installation - Patio

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

09/17/2019

Roberto came out to look over the prospective job. He promised me that he would offer me a quote within two days. He never got back to me and did not answer my phone calls. I wasted my time waiting for a bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape repair, front and backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

08/21/2019

The contractor was diligent, patient and bent on solving the problem. Was happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing the sprinkler control system by tracing the wire faulty wire and fixing it. Repaired leaks.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

05/29/2019

They tilled my frontyard and put new soil. new grass and new sprinklers. fixed fence, install gate, install drain, etc. Jose was very easy to communicate with. Gave a detailed description and estimate. Very professional. Felt confident in choosing him even though his estimate was higher. He didnt rush through the job. Took his time and made it perfect. Quite smart and came up with solutions for a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front yard lawn and misc

CATEGORY fencing,landscaping,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

Landscaping, Hardscaping, Stone & Gravel

Repair/Maintenance of existing sprinkler systems