Holt Landscape

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2012

Holt Landscape has been providing quality landscape services in the Sacramento Area since 2006. The Owner Gary Holt has been in the Landscape Industry for over 26 years and has worked for some of the largest landscape companies in the nation. At Holt Landscape we pride ourselves in Quality, Value and Satisfaction to all of our Clients....

Kingdom Pressure Washing

Kingdom Pressure Washing

Here at Kingdom Pressure Washing professionalism and excellence is our biggest priority. We provide high quality cleaning for home exteriors. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today at: (916) 538-0564.

03/11/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete front landscaping. Removal of lawn and sprinklers and replace with drought resistant plants, bark and drip system.

CATEGORY decks,fencing,landscaping,lawn service,masonry,tree service,hardscaping

07/29/2014

Gary called me less than 5 minutes after I left a message for him this morning He came out the same day and was very personable and efficient . His prices were reasonable and he fixed the problem in less than an hour. We had been without water for over 24 hours so it was great to get the job done so quickly. i will call him again in the future when I need landscaping or unground sprinkler help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a malfunctioning valve component in my outdoor water system.

CATEGORY landscaping

02/20/2014

Gary was very personable and responsive throughout the project, and offered excellent solutions to some problems in the front yard. He presented the plan and an itemized list of the things to be done, with the cost for each line item. I found this very helpful and allowed me to control the costs. He listened and understood what I wanted to have done. The work was completed in one day. Everything w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned up and repaired landscaping in the front, added and replaced bushes. Performed landscaping in the back and trimmed a couple of large bushes. Irrigation had to be redone for some areas.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

10/29/2013

Again, I can only advise anyone to begin with this Company for any backyard redo's or new build design concepts!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a newly built home without a rear yard. I worked directly with the owner Gary Holt who is the top in his field. This Company is a 5 star business. I had perfection through out my entire experience from designing, planning and delivering more than my expectations!!!

CATEGORY decks,excavators,fencing,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,masonry,mulch,rototilling,pavers, gravel,tree service,drain pipe,lakefront landscaping,hardscaping

Commercial Maintenance & Construction. Residential Renovation Services. Sprinkler Installation & Repair, Sod Installation, Seeding, Drainage Installation, Patios & Pathways, Stonework, Retaining Walls, Tree & Plant Installation, Bark, Rock, Soil, Flowers, Cobble, Pavers & Concrete.