Holt Landscape

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2012

Holt Landscape has been providing quality landscape services in the Sacramento Area since 2006. The Owner Gary Holt has been in the Landscape Industry for over 26 years and has worked for some of the largest landscape companies in the nation. At Holt Landscape we pride ourselves in Quality, Value and Satisfaction to all of our Clients....

Michael Bond Excavating

Carruth Home Solutions

Home repair, Heating and Air and more! Please review our website at www.chsforme.com to learn even more of our services! In addition to ANGIES LIST,, we are rated as a top pro contractor on another lead sites with over 150 each 5 star reviews between them. We are a full service residential HVAC and home repair company. HVAC / General Contracting Work. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are a son and father team that has over 60 years of combined experience! Steve ( the dad) has an engineering background and takes special care that each project is done with the best results as possible. Judah, ( the son) is a perfectionist and a factory trained specialist who only insists that each project is done right the first time and that no corners are ever cut. We provide new HVAC installation /renovations for your home and perform General contract work for decking, dry rot repairs, doors, windows, siding, balconies and many other home repair services. We know that many technicians & contractors will "make things up" in order to try to get a sale. With that said, we offer a FREE SECOND OPINION. We make things understandable and easy. You have our word on it! Telephone Number: 916-256-7773

Lawnscaping DL

Professional Lawn and Landscaping Services with a commitment to customer satisfaction are available through Lawnscaping DL. We offer a wide range of services including Artificial Grass Installation, Irrigation Repair and Installation, Concrete Services, Tree Trimming, Fencing, Yard Clean-up, Outdoor Kitchens, Landscaping Installations, and more! Give us a call today to schedule your free estimate. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and creating the landscape you have dreamed of!

Offers by Lawnscaping DL on Angi

03/11/2016

Description of Work
Complete front landscaping. Removal of lawn and sprinklers and replace with drought resistant plants, bark and drip system.

Category decks,fencing,landscaping,lawn service,masonry,tree service,hardscaping

07/29/2014

Gary called me less than 5 minutes after I left a message for him this morning He came out the same day and was very personable and efficient . His prices were reasonable and he fixed the problem in less than an hour. We had been without water for over 24 hours so it was great to get the job done so quickly. i will call him again in the future when I need landscaping or unground sprinkler help.

Description of Work
Replaced a malfunctioning valve component in my outdoor water system.

Category landscaping

02/20/2014

Gary was very personable and responsive throughout the project, and offered excellent solutions to some problems in the front yard. He presented the plan and an itemized list of the things to be done, with the cost for each line item. I found this very helpful and allowed me to control the costs. He listened and understood what I wanted to have done. The work was completed in one day. Everything was handled professionally. The yard looked much better. Everything was cleaned up upon completion of the work. I found it very easy to work with Gary to get this job done and I would recommend this company for any landscaping jobs.

Description of Work
Cleaned up and repaired landscaping in the front, added and replaced bushes. Performed landscaping in the back and trimmed a couple of large bushes. Irrigation had to be redone for some areas.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

10/29/2013

Again, I can only advise anyone to begin with this Company for any backyard redo's or new build design concepts!!

Description of Work
I purchased a newly built home without a rear yard. I worked directly with the owner Gary Holt who is the top in his field. This Company is a 5 star business. I had perfection through out my entire experience from designing, planning and delivering more than my expectations!!!

Category decks,excavators,fencing,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,masonry,mulch,rototilling,pavers, gravel,tree service,drain pipe,lakefront landscaping,hardscaping

Commercial Maintenance & Construction. Residential Renovation Services. Sprinkler Installation & Repair, Sod Installation, Seeding, Drainage Installation, Patios & Pathways, Stonework, Retaining Walls, Tree & Plant Installation, Bark, Rock, Soil, Flowers, Cobble, Pavers & Concrete.