European Hardwood Floors

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2012

We are a family owned business with a main purpose to create superior flooring experience. We accomplish our goals with extensive experience, quality materials and fulfilling clients' final floor look desires. The long lasting floors and happy clients are the main two components for our business existence in the past decade....

HGO hardwood floors counters and paint

If you are looking to rejuvenate your home look no further than HGO! We are the foremost authority in home improvement services for the San Francisco Bay area. We are a family owned and operated company specializing in all aspects of home improvement with our main focus being flooring. We replace and install all types of floors including Tile, Laminate and Wood and much more! Contact us today to schedule an appointment for your home.

Just Hardwood Floors

Just Hardwood Floors is a father/son team with excellent work ethic that has been in the business for over 42 years! Comparing to our competitors, our quality of equipment and our attention to detail is truly what separates us from our competition. Our billing process: For ALL Installations: Material cost due upon delivery. All Jobs: Progress payment due upon completion of installation Final Payment due the last day of the job We accept Check or Cash ONLY. SPECIALS every MONTH 10-20% OFF regular PRICE .

Offers by Just Hardwood Floors on Angi
Amazonia Flooring

Are your floors old and tired looking? If so, it's time for a much needed upgrade. Amazonia flooring provides top-quality flooring installation services in California. From laminate to hardwood flooring installation, we'll do whatever is needed to give you the floors you want. You'll work closely with our flooring contractor from start to finish to make sure we're always on the same page and delivering the results you expect. We can even rip out your carpets and replace them with beautiful, new hardwood floors.

05/18/2020

They did a very good job and an excellent service.

Description of Work
They put hard wood floors in my living room.

04/10/2017

Great! Totally professional. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Whole house hardwood floor installation.

08/22/2016

Bojan did a very professional job and delivered it on time. As we were living in the house when we got the floors refinished, we decided to have him finish the job while we were out for a week long vacation. He treated the home with respect, cleaned up everything and we came home from our vacation to beautiful refinished floors. We will use him again in the future without any concerns.

Description of Work
Refinishing of floors

04/17/2016

European Hardwood Floors must be the best kept secret on Angie's List. How they only have 8 reviews I do not know, because they are BY FAR the best folks I've found and worked with from this website and everyone should be using them! They are extremely competitive when it comes to pricing, but sacrifice nothing in the quality of work they perform. I've rated them an "A" in every category and here'...

Description of Work
European Hardwood Floors beautifully refinished (sanded, stained and sealed) all of the hardwood floors in our home (living room, dining room, hallway and two bedrooms).

10/05/2015

Went very well. there was a delay at first as the wood first delivered was the wrong type. Bojan took care of this the same day Bojan and his father did an awesome job. They were able to provide some guidance on layout and was able to match the existing floor stain color very well. My wife and mother-in-law love the new floor.

Description of Work
Installed new hardwood floor in family room and hall way

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

08/18/2015

This is a great family owned company. These guys are very professional, honest, and get the job done fast with quality work. They provided a great price and even moved our furniture out before the job and back in after the job was done. My wife and I are very satisfied with their work and plan on working with them again on another project we have planned.

Description of Work
Installed 500 square feet of hardwood in my house in Walnut Creek, CA.

11/19/2014

It went very well it is a son and father team. The son runs the business. They were punctual and worked straight thru to the finish which took 7 days because of the floor installations, sanding, staining and I decided on an oil finish instead of water which added a few days to the project. The detail work is excellent and I would recommend them. I received three quotes for my job, all from highly rated Angies List companies. The quotes came in at three very different dollar amounts. I decided to use this team because they were local and the quote was reasonable, it was the lowest bid. In reading other reviews on Angies List about this team, people had concerns about the lower quote but the work was top notch and they were pleased, so I used them and the work is excellent.

Description of Work
Installed new hardwood floors in living room approx 200 sq ft. Refinished hardwood floors on approx 550 sq ft , refinished 13 hardwood stairs and two landings plus installed new 5.25" base moulding throughout first floor. removed 4 feet of entrance tiles and installed hardwood flooring.

07/29/2014

Bojan and his dad were a very friendly, professional team to work with. Their quote was significantly lower than the other two I received, so I was a little nervous that I might get second-rate quality, but that was not the case. They performed the work while we were out of town for a few days, and it looked great when we returned home. The water based finish had almost no odor and feels great on bare feet. I highly recommend European Hardwood Floors.

Description of Work
Patched hardwood floors where we removed a closet and a fireplace. Removed all of our furniture and refinished hardwood floors throughout the house using a water based finish. Replaced furniture.

Category hardwood floor specialist

10/29/2013

Boyan and his father were hired as a referral from the company that sold us our floors. They did an excellent job on the floor installation, were fair on their price, completed the work on schedule, and cleaned up well. After removing the existing carpet and pad, they were concerned that the sub-floor needed to dry out, so they let the sub-floor dry overnight. Although it took a couple of days longer than expected I was happy that they did not rush through the work.

Description of Work
Removed existing laminate, baseboards, carpet and pad. Installed and glued down flooring and replaced baseboards.

08/09/2013

They were super communicative. Gave us a discount for agreeing to start a little later :). They really seemed to care about our concerns. It is a father and son team and they do the work themselves. They really know their business. They started on Friday and were done Monday afternoon. So we were able to walk on our floors after four days! what's more is that they could only do one half at a time because of furniture so they could have completed it sooner had be moved all the furniture. Hint a Uhaul would have been a good idea :). The floors were tricky (try getting black our of bevels some time) but they did a great job and addressed our concerns...water stains etc. I would recommend walking through with them before and during to inspect the floors and address any issues that you might have. What's great about them is that they want to keep you happy. They even added extra coats in the kitchen and hallways. They told us how to care for the floors and even what products to use. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat! They were super nice the father's a doll and the son is very friendly and they really take pride in their work which is rare. The father especially really seems to care and love the wood. He's an old-fashioned craftsman who takes pride in his work and the son is modern, current and good at customer service so you get the best of both worlds. Speak up, they'll listen! When it comes to floors always hire people who do their own work. Other people hire cheap labor and the result is no different than if you were to go to home depot and hire the first people you see without supervising them (learned that the hard way with painting).

Description of Work
Refinished hardwood floors. We had random plank red oak floors with bevels and ebony pegs from 1938, stained natural and 3 coats of water based protection.

Category hardwood floor specialist

New Installation for all types of hardwood floors Sanding Staining Finishing Old Floor Restoration Stair Installation

Paint,