ACE ELECTRIC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2005

Family owned business serving Orange County since 1989. FREE ESTIMATES, no hidden charges or trip fees. RESIDENTIAL, COMMERICIAL & INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL SERVICES. Our electricians pride themselves on prompt, professional and efficient repairs, services, and installations. LICENSE # 597080. Bonded. Insured....

Excellence Electric

Excellence Electric

Excellence Electric Inc. Is one of the most reliable electrical contractors in all of Orange County. We specialize in electrical panel upgrades, electrical vehicle charging, residential and commercial and much more.... Our technicians have been practicing this line of work for so long that we are naturally good, neat and clean in our work. Nice homes need special care like the use of clear plastic painter's tarps to cover your valuables. From kitchen remodeling to tenant improvement electrical services, we have the experience and professional knowledge to handle any size repair or installation project. Major re-wire project? or simply want to add an outlet? At Excellence Electric we are committed to delivering the best service to you, your family, and your business! To schedule free estimates please call us. For emergency calls only after buisness hours please call (714)457-2218

Offers by Excellence Electric on Angi

04/27/2016

came out the day after I called to make an appointment, punctual, professional, no charge for estimate/ service call- did the job efficiently, smooth sailing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced an electrical outlet

08/12/2015

Raymond was very punctual, quick and friendly, and he did a great job. He also made some recommendations. They charge a minimum by the hr, so I wish I had more things for him to do, but I knew that going in. Overall, great service, I'm planning to call him again to switch more recessed lights and any other electrical work I may have in the future. I would absolutely recommend them to a friend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They switched two recessed lights and changed a light switch.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

07/23/2015

Had to wait a couple of days because Vincent has a busy schedule.  This is a good thing because he has lots of satisfied customers.  Very good at calling before arrival.  Arrived on time and completed work in a professional manner in 45 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken GFCI outlet + 2 other small tasks.

12/22/2014

I had looked for the GFCI receptacle and located several in the house and outside that did not have any effect on the failed outlets.  Raymond quickly located the culprit in the back of a closet in the garage which I had searched before but missed.  We also decided (again, optional) to put the GCCIs that were outside (and exposed to moisture and possible rain) in waterproof casings.  I was given t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The electric receptacles in all three bathrooms failed.  Raymond successfully isolated problem to a GFCI in the garage.  I opted to have a new one installed but was also given the option of resetting/repairing the one that tripped.  Given that the device was about 20 years old I just replaced it.  Done in no time.

08/05/2014

When Mike the electrician examined the wiring situation he found improper connections obvious done by the previous owner of the property.  Both electric boxes were just hanging down on the wall by a wire.  The washer/dryer stack has been moved by my husband, so Mike had access.  I was amazed how Mike solved the problems so easily and with great professionalism!  Because he had taken many classes o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
the provider cleared a messy wiring problem in our very compact washer/dryer area.. Mike put in new electric boxes and made the wiring up to code.

CATEGORY electrician

Troubleshooting, Ceiling Fans, Recessed Lights, Circuit Breakers, Panel Upgrades, Pools & Spas, Malibu & Landscape Lights, Motion & Smoke Detectors, Machine Hookups, Warehouse Lights, Security Lights, Transformers, 480V Wiring, Motor Control.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal