ACE ELECTRIC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2005

4790 Irvine Blvd. STE 462

Irvine, CA 92620

Family owned business serving Orange County since 1989. FREE ESTIMATES, no hidden charges or trip fees. RESIDENTIAL, COMMERICIAL & INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL SERVICES. Our electricians pride themselves on prompt, professional and efficient repairs, services, and installations. LICENSE # 597080. Bonded. Insured....

04/27/2016

Linda B.

came out the day after I called to make an appointment, punctual, professional, no charge for estimate/ service call- did the job efficiently, smooth sailing

Description of Work
replaced an electrical outlet

08/12/2015

Yamila A.

Raymond was very punctual, quick and friendly, and he did a great job. He also made some recommendations. They charge a minimum by the hr, so I wish I had more things for him to do, but I knew that going in. Overall, great service, I'm planning to call him again to switch more recessed lights and any other electrical work I may have in the future. I would absolutely recommend them to a friend!

Description of Work
They switched two recessed lights and changed a light switch.

Category electrician,lighting

07/23/2015

Mel B.

Had to wait a couple of days because Vincent has a busy schedule. This is a good thing because he has lots of satisfied customers. Very good at calling before arrival. Arrived on time and completed work in a professional manner in 45 minutes.

Description of Work
Replaced broken GFCI outlet + 2 other small tasks.

12/22/2014

Mitchell F.

I had looked for the GFCI receptacle and located several in the house and outside that did not have any effect on the failed outlets. Raymond quickly located the culprit in the back of a closet in the garage which I had searched before but missed. We also decided (again, optional) to put the GCCIs that were outside (and exposed to moisture and possible rain) in waterproof casings. I was given the prices ahead of time so that I could weigh whether it was worth it. No pressure from Ray at all. I had a few geeky questions about household electricity which Ray dealt with very well. We not only got it fixed, but I came away with an education on how to prevent, diagnose and fix similar problems in the future on my own. Thanks to ACE and Raymond! I'm sure there will be a next time and I will call them.

Description of Work
The electric receptacles in all three bathrooms failed. Raymond successfully isolated problem to a GFCI in the garage. I opted to have a new one installed but was also given the option of resetting/repairing the one that tripped. Given that the device was about 20 years old I just replaced it. Done in no time.

08/05/2014

Diana Y.

When Mike the electrician examined the wiring situation he found improper connections obvious done by the previous owner of the property. Both electric boxes were just hanging down on the wall by a wire. The washer/dryer stack has been moved by my husband, so Mike had access. I was amazed how Mike solved the problems so easily and with great professionalism! Because he had taken many classes on electricity, he had a wealth of knowledge and the right tools the for the right job We will use this company again. I have recommend them to a volunteer organization in Irvine which is where ACE located. If I were back in the classroom, I would give this business A+++++++!

Description of Work
the provider cleared a messy wiring problem in our very compact washer/dryer area.. Mike put in new electric boxes and made the wiring up to code.

03/14/2014

Jia L.

I was originally scheduled for a later date, which would have been more inconvenient for me. But they were able to schedule me for a few days earlier probably due to a cancellation, since I mentioned I wanted the lights installed ASAP. Mike W. is a very friendly guy who did a very professional job, he was in and out right on time and swept up the work area. Now my garage is a much more useful area.

Description of Work
Installed two 4' T8 fluorescent shop lights in garage (provided by me, bought at Home Depot), wired to existing light switch.

01/18/2014

Hamilton S.

Wired a new security camera and installed 4 new lights in the garage replaced wall outlets in the house.

Category electrician,lighting

10/23/2013

Annie K.

Prompt service, was able to fix a wire damaged by a screw.

Description of Work
Fix damaged wiring

09/11/2013

Bill G.

One of the ceiling fixtures has in a high ceiling and required a bit more work than usual as the outlet was not in the best condition. This one fixture cost over $250, which I thought was a bit high given the fact that the outlet and wiring were already there. It was not a heavy or a fancy fixture, but two guys showed up one of which was to hold the fixture while the other connected it.

Description of Work
Hung light fixtures, installed new ceiling fans and one can light.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

09/05/2013

TANUKA B.

They were great! They showed up on time which is so appreciated when working and taking time away. I called them twice, the first time was for the replacement of 2 backyard lights. He was done so quickly, was very friendly, and answered my questions on other fixtures I was considering replacing. I wasn't sure a chandelier would provide enough light but he was very knowledgeable and explained how it would. The second time I called them back was when I bought the chandelier. The technician put it up and strung up all the crystals that came in the packaging too! It looks beautiful and provides so much light. Though they charge by the hour they do not waste time and get a lot done. I'll be calling them for all future electrical needs.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 outside fixtures and installed a chandelier

Charles James

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Steve Cavenee Electric

Steve Cavenee Electric has proudly served Southern California, including Orange, West Riverside and East Los Angeles counties for over thirty-five years, since 1980; Licensed and Bonded under California State License number C10 467884. During that time, we have maintained a small crew of electricians, which has allowed us to deliver the kind of personalized service our customers have come to expect. We are happy to offer a $10 Senior Citizen discount for customers over 65, as well as a free service panel "Tune-up" for all Angie's List members, (a $75.00 value). You can reach Steve directly on his cell phone at 714-305-9896.

Offers by Steve Cavenee Electric on Angi
    Phone Wiring
    General Remodeling
    Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal

Troubleshooting, Ceiling Fans, Recessed Lights, Circuit Breakers, Panel Upgrades, Pools & Spas, Malibu & Landscape Lights, Motion & Smoke Detectors, Machine Hookups, Warehouse Lights, Security Lights, Transformers, 480V Wiring, Motor Control.