A.S.A.P. Heating & Cooling

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2013

We can take care of all of your heating and cooling needs....

HVAC Companies (5)

09/23/2015

Richard and Carmel C.

Description of Work
ASAP is terrific. After we have a bad experience from another company who said we needed a new HVAC system cost aboutn $7000. ASAP came out and replaced one part in the late summer of 2014. The cost $1500. ASAP said we would need a new system in future but it was not critical to do it now. On Sept 11, 2015 our HVAC system went down again. I called ASAP. He came out amd check the system saying that the part he installed in 2014 had failed and it was under warranty. He replaced it at no cost in 15 minutes. We talked about the future and when I need a new system, I will certainly use ASAP

Work Completed On 09/12/2015

07/14/2014

Michelle N.

Mark Orloff took pictures and said a quote would be emailed. I never heard back. He did not give me information (i.e. educate me on HVAC systems) to be able to make a good decision on equipment. In fact he told me the A/C compressor could be installed where we were thinking it should go. Other businesses told us that was not a good place and exactly why it wouldn't work there.

Description of Work
came to house to give quote on replacing furnace and adding A/C

Work Completed On 06/26/2014

06/18/2014

gary K.

Description of Work
Went very well. Good better-than-competitive price. Curtis is very honest and responsive.

Work Completed On 06/06/2014

05/24/2014

Joanne C.

Curtis came out the day after I called and quickly assessed the situation. I wanted to replace the current system which had been in the condo since the '70's. He recommended a 'no bells and whistles' system with a larger condenser so that the entire condo would be cooled and the price would be very reasonable. Since the condo is small, I didn't need or want anything to fancy. He came out again the next working day (in advance of an impending hot spell) and replaced everything perfectly within hours. The system is working great! All in all I was very impressed with the responsiveness and service and of course that he listened to my needs and got me the right system for my place and budget. I would highly recommend Curtis without reservation!! I wish I had called him first.

Description of Work
Replaced the ancient heating and cooling system in my condo.

Work Completed On 05/10/2014

01/08/2014

Michael S.

ASAP was great. When our furnace stopped working in the house we moved into last year we contacted several companies to try to fix it. All of the companies had different viewpoints on why it was shutting off due to high limit warnings ranging from a possible cracked heat exchanger, bad sensors to a dirty coil. A few tried to fix the current system unsuccessfully. Curtis was straight forward and, as it turned out, had the best understanding of what the problem was. Our zoning system was not set up properly by a different local HVAC contractor during our remodel which resulted in the 15 year-old furnace having problems after 1 year. ASAP was able to get out to our house quickly and got me a no-pressure estimate that same night. Other contractors either didn't have expertise doing zoning or tried to sell us on products and service contracts that we didn't need. And several contractors were too busy to schedule a visit for 1 to 2 weeks--even one that I had used several times previously for HVAC work. The installation crew did quality work in a difficult location (furnace is in the attic). They were clean, personable and punctual. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced furnace and AC and revised zoning.

Work Completed On 11/26/2013