Mogensen Landscaping

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2011

Commercial and residential landscape maintenance and installation....

Warren V Hauling & Clean Up

Warren V Hauling & Cleanup can get rid of anything in your home! We haul everything besides concrete, bricks, dirt. We are dedicated on being as fast, clean and efficient as possible. Our employees are well trained to provide the best service out there. We have been doing this for about a year now and ready to continue growing. Give us a call or click for an estimate!

Keep It Hauling

We do the heavy lifting and Clean outs, So you can enjoy the place of your business or, the place you call home ! Keep It Hauling Junk Removal is a local business that offers professional and friendly service. Residential Commercial Garage and Storage cleanouts Estate clean up Hoarder houses Construction Debris Unwanted items removal Appliance Removal Furniture Removal Green Waste Removal Spring Clean out Summer Clean Out If you have a little bit of everything no worries, We Keep It Hauling. We offer our 12x8x4 Trailer to haul away all the things you no longer need. NO HIDDEN FEES Feel free to reach out to us, text / call for Free Estimates. Text us a few pictures On site free estimates Brandon - (916)-396-7011 KeepItHaulingJunkRemoval.com KeepItHaulingJunkRemoval@gmail.com Customer Satisfaction Locally Owned Licensed Insured Best Customer Service First Responder Discounts Military Discounts Senior Citizen Discounts

Junk Guys Sacramento

JunkGuys Sacramento was founded by Ivan Kravtsov in 2017. We are a small family owned and operated Junk Hauling / Trash Removal company Based out of Roseville CA. We service the Placer County & Sacramento County. We Offer Services scaling from a single item pickup to Large Home/Business Clean Outs. Our team is professional Uniformed and equipped to do your job the right way. Our turn around time is Same day to 24 hours of within the phone call to our team. Contact us at 916-218-0765 or visit us on the web : https://junkcalifornia.com/service-areas/roseville-ca/

06/11/2020

Lawrence D.

Responded really quickly. I wish they were more up front about consulting costs they charge. This would be helpful to the consumer.

Description of Work
We are looking at installing a patio with a walkway and some sort of awning to cover the patio. We would also like to look at retaining walls for a garden.

Category patios

08/16/2019

Angie W.

They did a great job. They were very professional, on time and clean. they cleaned after themselves.

Description of Work
They did landscaping maintenance work. removed some shrubs.

Category landscaping

We appreciate the review greatly, as well as the work itself! We certainly strive to be professional and exceptional as compared to other businesses offering similar services.

08/20/2018

Carl K.

The project went very well from initial consultation through the completion of the job. I called several companies for an estimate. As usual several never called me back. Of the 3 companies that did get back to me, Erik Mogensen's quote was not the lowest, although it was quite reasonable. What impressed me with Erik was how honest and informed his answers were. He was very knowledgeable about all of the elements it would take to complete my job. It was obvious to me that he is a very hand on business owner. I am sure there is no service his company provides that he has not done by himself a million times. It was June at the time and obviously he was extremely busy at the time. I told him what my expectations for a completion date were and he told me he would work his schedule and see what he could do. He got back to me within a couple of days and let me know they could start the following week and he would make sure they were done by my deadline. On the first day of the job, Erik was there to introduce us to his workers who were all very professional and considerate throughout the job. They arrived every day on time and ready to work and were always willing to answer any questions we might have. Erik was managing several jobs throughout the 2 - 3 weeks of work but he checked in on a regular basis and kept us up to date on progress. Ultimately, the entire lawn area in the back yard was excavated and graded. Most of the downspouts on the low side of the house and several area drain inlets for collecting surface water were tied in to the new drainage system and routed to the front of our property on the downhill side. Over The new drainage system, 575 square feet of cobblestone pavers was installed. In addition, they installed new 3/4 inch PVC pipes at the perimeter that we can tie in to in to for future projects. Without fail, the workers left the area spic and span every day and upon completion, you would never even suspect this had been a work site! We are extremely pleased with the quality of the work that was done and very excited to discuss future projects with Erik. I would highly recommend Mogensen Landscaping to anyone interested in landscaping work. Their attention to detail, professionalism and responsiveness is second to none!

Description of Work
Whole new drainage system for backyard and addition of pavers to backyard area.

Category excavators,hauling services,landscaping,drain pipe,hardscaping

Thank you very much for the detailed, thorough and positive review. We greatly appreciate the work, and the time taken to tell others about your experience with us. We strive to execute top quality work on every site we take on. You folks were very communicative, straightforward, prompt, kind and an overall pleasure to work for. We look forward to being a part of future phases of work on your site.

08/08/2018

Jeffrey E.

Showed up on time with hard working crew for all day cleanup. They did a very good job and seemed to know what to do without asking me a whole lot. They fixed some broken irrigation issues at a slight additional charge. They also performed their first week of ongoing maintenance and although different people from the cleanup crew they were professional and hard working. So far very pleased.

Description of Work
Lawn cleanup and ongoing lawn maintenance

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

Thank you very much for the great review. Please expect the same (or better) level of performance and communication going forward as our intent is to separate ourselves from the multitude of basic cleanup/maintenance services available to you. We greatly appreciate the work, trust and opportunity. We look forward to a longstanding relationship and the possibility of acquiring more accounts in your area.

03/30/2018

John H.

It went great, crew was very friendly, quick, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Installed French drain

Category landscaping

Thank you so much for the positive review! This was a drainage improvement job. Thank you for being patient with our schedule. We are so sorry we were unable to accommodate you regarding the additional work you requested in the time frame you were hoping for. We appreciate the business and hope you consider us again in the future.

08/22/2017

Ken S.

Erik and his staff were very responsive, thorough and helpful. Now, I am having them prepare a design plan for landscaping and look forward to working with this company in the future.

Description of Work
Replace irrigation system controller

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

Thank you for the kind review! We greatly appreciate the trust and opportunity to work with you going forward.

07/09/2017

MELISSA T.

Awesome! We had plans drawn up first, and that process did take some time, but it was well worth it. Chris (our project manager) really listened to what we wanted, had some great suggestions, and provided us with options to fit our budget. He was knowledgeable about which plants would do best given our desire for a low-maintenance scape. He was also great about getting back to us with answers to our questions so that we could make informed decisions about our project. With the plans drawn up and agreed upon, the work itself was completed in a 3 days. The crew was amazing and incredibly professional. We did have one tree that died post-installation, and Mogensen replaced the it, though we did have to pay for the labor, which was nominal. Both Erik and Chris checked up on the job after completion, which we really appreciated. We are looking forward to when the plants will grow a bit taller so we can have some privacy in the patio space. Several neighbors have stopped and asked who did the work; they were impressed with how nicely it turned out and how quickly it was done. Once our kiddos outgrow their swingset, we will have Mogensen return for our backyard. They were not the cheapest, but as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. And the value and quality provided by Mogensen are both outstanding. As I mentioned previously, the planning process was a bit lengthy so if you are looking to have Mogensen work on your project, know that it may take some time given their current project schedule and the nature of planning process - lots of back-and-forth, questions, clarification, etc. But we were so excited that they were able to complete the work before my sister and family visited from the East Coast. The cost of service includes both the plans as well as the installation.

Description of Work
Landscape design plan and installation for our front yard. Had the old lawn removed, and installed a patio area with decomposed granite and a low curved wall to frame the patio area, palnted shrubs, trees, and groundcover plants, with irrigation system and mulch.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch,hardscaping

We had talked about doing a project a year or two prior to actually moving forward and we truly appreciate your confidence in us. Thank you kindly for taking the time to give us the positive feedback. Our process had changed a bit from our initial meeting/estimate to revisiting the project. Due to our busy installation schedule and in order to prepare for future projects more efficiently, we introduced a design process prior to installation work. It is not a requirement on every job but it does eliminate a lot of the questions and variables that can slow an installation project down. Sometimes the design process can be more involved than others depending on the size of the project, features included, amount of work on our plate at any given time, etc. As mentioned the process does require a considerable amount of communication and decision making. This allows the actual installation work to be as efficient as possible and for all parties to be on the same page with expectations for outcome. For some projects the decisions come easily and other times we need to guide our clients with our recommendations. Most often, we need to be mindful of budget which can be tricky when trying to accommodate all of a clients desires. It is important to us that we produce work meeting our clients needs/expectations vs. railroading them into decisions they are uncomfortable with or that make it easiest on us in the interest of getting to the installation more quickly. Similarly, if a clients' preference is that we make all of the design decisions, we are happy to do that with minimal input after an initial consultation meeting. It is equally as important to us that we are available to our clients throughout the entire landscape process- from design to installation to maintenance, we are always available via email, phone call or text. We were very pleased to get the work done in time for your guests as we knew that was important to you. We look forward to working with you in the future.

06/08/2017

Anne C.

Late 2015 I moved into an old home with the need of a new backyard, and in the spring of 2016, the process began. With two large dogs a yard that wouldn't create a muddy mess in and out of the home was needed...as quickly as possible! The entire process was painless and not too stressful (exchanging money is always stressful)! The budget was limited, but we were able to negotiate and accomplish everything on my wish-list! Received great quality service from all involved and response for any question was immediate! The project went quite well, and in a short month, I had a beautiful yard that both my dogs and I relax and enjoy! You cannot go wrong when hiring this company! It took me a year to write this review due to personal time constraints...nothing to do with the company!

Description of Work
New retaining wall, two huge Liquid Amber trees removed, new irrigation and drainage system installed, grass, concrete removed and installed...a new backyard!

Category concrete repair,excavators,landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch,tree service,drain pipe,hardscaping

We are so glad you and the dogs are happy, and we appreciate the positive review! It's never too late to hear from a happy client! Often we are called upon to address some kind of problem or undesired situation in an existing landscape. The various challenges we are faced with keeps things exciting and motivating. This yard had two monster Liquidamber trees that created a ton of grade issues, broken concrete and a failing retaining wall. Proper drainage is an aspect of our work that we take very seriously, and this site certainly had its challenges considering everything was sloping toward the house throughout the main area of the backyard. Directing the flow of excess water to appropriate collection areas; whether from rain or irrigation is paramount to a successful and enjoyable landscape as well as to minimizing structural issues for a home. Poor drainage and standing water is a very unhealthy situation for most plants and can cause lots of damage to nearby structures- walls, foundations, fencing, etc. as well as be a mess! New irrigation to ensure adequate and focused watering applications is another [Member Information Removed] to minimize drainage issues, ensure successful establishment and protect the longevity of a landscape. It's really nice to be able to offer solutions to most problems as well as create an aesthetically pleasing environment at the end of it all. We are so happy you are now able to enjoy your backyard and appreciate your confidence in us. Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future should any needs arise.

06/05/2017

Joann S.

Project began in October 2016. Erik and his crew were extremely prompt, courteous, responsive, and fast. Erik listened to what I wanted and made suggestions; paid great attention to detail. He advised on additional work/expenses as they came up, and it was always clear what would be done, and the expense involved. He is never pushy, but will point out things that would be best for the project. Then it is your decision. He knew I was trying to keep a certain budget and willing to work with me on items I could finish myself. The crew cleaned up the yard after each segment of project, each day, and left the yard with minimal damage with all work. And rain! Erik hustled on the trees and drainage as the storms began stacking up. While my project ended up a bit more than I originally thought, partly my decision, the additional cost is worth the excellent customer service, thoroughness, quality of equipment installed and excellent work. I treated the crew to lunch and snacks, as they are all prompt, hard workers, and I wanted them to know it is appreciated. A crew member returned promptly, once I had my gutters and downspouts installed, with rain delays; to finish hooking up drain to spouts. I have had a callback for a slight leak, Erik was here the next morning. Was simply some debris that got in the valve cap that needed to be rinsed, and I did not know how to correct-never having auto sprinklers. I would highly recommend Mogensen Landscaping to any one-residential or business. I am so pleased with my projects. Especially the drains, after this winter!! The patio extension and walk really look great.

Description of Work
I needed sprinklers, drainage, three trees removed, and extended my patio and created a walkway with pavers.

Category irrigation systems,tree service,drain pipe,hardscaping

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Our focus is always less on the "sale," and more on the solutions. During our initial consultation we explore how our services can best suit our clients needs, and satisfy their budget. We are happy to offer advice and will always be honest. We take our time in bidding to minimize oversights and to properly think through each projects details/variables in order to prevent going over a client's budget. In the event unforeseen costs arise, we always communicate that prior to continuing the project. Often, when unforeseen costs do come about, we will offer solutions/options on how to minimize the impact on budget. Thank you for your confidence in us and a huge thank you for taking care of our hard-working crew. Your kindness and sense of humor was greatly appreciated and you were a pleasure to work for.

05/22/2017

Gertrude E.

We couldn't have asked for a better, more professional (or nicer) team than Erik, Chris and Brian. They worked with us to provide a detailed plan. They communicated regularly and executed right on schedule (unless weather got in the way - this was a very wet year). They have checked back several times to see how the plants are doing. I have already recommended them to friends and wouldn't hesitate to work with them again.

Description of Work
We had our back yard completely landscaped including excavation of the old patio and yard, plants and trees, lighting, irrigation, drains, a long seat wall, water feature, stamped concrete and shade structure.

Category concrete repair,excavators,landscaping,irrigation systems,lighting,mulch,drain pipe,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Thank you so much for the great review, and we really appreciate the referrals! Communication is one of our top priorities and I am so glad we were able to complete the job in a reasonable time frame despite all the weather challenges. Our goal is to provide sustainable, interesting, livable spaces that cater to our clients individual needs/visions. On this job we were given the liberty to combine all the features that really bring a landscape together-fresh plantings, attractive hardscape, a water feature, lighting and a shade structure to create a complete backyard living space. These features can really transform an area into an enjoyable space for all to enjoy in a relaxing or entertainment style atmosphere. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are so glad you would hire us again!

Mogensen Landscaping

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2011

8209 Scarlet Oak Cir

Citrus Heights, CA 95610

Residential & Commercial Design, Drainage, Irrigation, Retaining Walls, Concrete, Pavers, Lighting, Mow Strips, Headerboards, Renovation, New Installation, Tree Trimming & Removal, Fencing, Yard Clean Up & Hauling