Creating Clarity LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2010

Accountants/Tax Consultants
Gifts
Artwork/Murals

Creating Clarity was established to help people free their lives and environments from clutter and stress. Whether you are prepping for a move, moving back into a renovated home, unpacking or just need some home organization we can help! Our organizers have full background checks and sign strict Non-Disclosure Agreements. We bring a refreshing, professional presence to all jobs. We are efficient, non-judgmental, fully insured and confidential. Angie's List members receive a free 40 min consultation with Creating Clarity in which we will access your space and get a game plan together to reclaim your space! Golden Circle member of the National Association of Professional Organizers. Award winning....

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Mr. Handyman serving Beverly Hills & Hollywood

Mr. Handyman is a licensed contractor (CA lic #807495) and proud to have a perfect record with the licensing board, a perfect AAA rating with the Better Business Bureau, and the most A ratings in the Handyman category on Angie's List. And we guarantee our work 100%! Our technicians are all full-time employees, with between 15 and 30 years of experience, and fully background-checked. We hire only the best craftsmen in Los Angeles. Mr. Handyman has won over 20 awards for service and we've been family-owned and operating in LA for 12 years. We're at your service!

Offers by Mr. Handyman serving Beverly Hills & Hollywood on Angi
BLVD Moving

07/28/2020

It went very well! We had just moved and I was completely overwhelmed with the smaller space and our extra stuff. Pam was so helpful! She provided guidance and ideas, without being pushy. She truly sought to understand what I wanted to accomplish and what my thought process was. It's easy to get overwhelmed, but she kept me focused and calm. I can't tell you how much better I feel with the organiz...

Description of Work
Kitchen, desk, paper, and bathroom purging and organizing

Category gift shops,moving companies,home & garage organization,accountant

10/29/2019

Wonderful! Pamela was so helpful. She had really good ideas for organizing all of my baby and kid stuff. We also did my kitchen which needed a complete overhaul. Everything has a place now which makes me feel much happier and calmer in my space. I would definitely work with Pamela again and recommend her to friends!

Description of Work
Organization for new baby

09/25/2019

I used them, I'm a designer and I have referred them to my clients. It couldn't have been better. They are absolutely marvelous. They are subtle. They are professional. They are very responsive. Price is reasonable. They respond promptly. I could highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They've organized my desk, my office.

Category home & garage organization

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. You are always a delight to work with!

11/03/2018

I couldn't be more pleased with my experience using Creating Clarity. Pamela and Jamie were prompt, extremely professional, efficient and unobtrusive. They were very easy to work with and understood exactly what I needed the first time I asked. They made an amazing amount of order in a very short time. I feel uplifted at my recently organized home.

Description of Work
Organizing

07/06/2018

Very very well. I am the type of person who thinks she can do something as "simple" as organizing, but honestly, there is a reason there are professionals. Pamela not only worked really hard, and fast, she was so organized and opened my eyes to better ways of storing my items so they are easier to find and easier to see. I threw a party on July 4th and was shocked at how much easier it was to find...

Description of Work
Kitchen organization

Category home & garage organization

**Moving (organizing your move from sorting, packing, coordinating move day, unpacking & organizing in the new space) **Home/Office Organization **Clutter control **Paper management/Filing **Recurring Maintenance

We do not supply movers or trucks, only organization aid in moves.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa