Creating Clarity LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2010

6433 Topanga Canyon Blvd Ste 283

Canoga Park, CA 91303

Creating Clarity was established to help people free their lives and environments from clutter and stress. Whether you are prepping for a move, moving back into a renovated home, unpacking or just need some home organization we can help! Our organizers have full background checks and sign strict Non-Disclosure Agreements. We bring a refreshing, professional presence to all jobs. We are efficient, non-judgmental, fully insured and confidential. Angie's List members receive a free 40 min consultation with Creating Clarity in which we will access your space and get a game plan together to reclaim your space! Golden Circle member of the National Association of Professional Organizers. Award winning....

11/22/2021

Stephanie T.

Pamela was a true professional…assessing our needs and preferences. Provided and organized a thoughtful storage center in living room and entryway from garage. Now all of office/school supplies, cookbooks, misc. items are labeled and organized. Our shoes, jackets, hats and bags have a place and are easily found and put away. We are grateful to Pamela for helping to make our lives a little more efficient and pleasant.

Description of Work
Home organization

07/28/2020

Melissa L.

It went very well! We had just moved and I was completely overwhelmed with the smaller space and our extra stuff. Pam was so helpful! She provided guidance and ideas, without being pushy. She truly sought to understand what I wanted to accomplish and what my thought process was. It's easy to get overwhelmed, but she kept me focused and calm. I can't tell you how much better I feel with the organization in our apartment and the decreased stress from having things in order!!! I highly recommend Creating Clarity for doing just that- creating clarity in our life!

Description of Work
Kitchen, desk, paper, and bathroom purging and organizing

Category gift shops, moving companies, home & garage organization, accountant

10/29/2019

April S.

Wonderful! Pamela was so helpful. She had really good ideas for organizing all of my baby and kid stuff. We also did my kitchen which needed a complete overhaul. Everything has a place now which makes me feel much happier and calmer in my space. I would definitely work with Pamela again and recommend her to friends!

Description of Work
Organization for new baby

09/25/2019

Elizabeth B.

I used them, I'm a designer and I have referred them to my clients. It couldn't have been better. They are absolutely marvelous. They are subtle. They are professional. They are very responsive. Price is reasonable. They respond promptly. I could highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They've organized my desk, my office.

Category home & garage organization

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. You are always a delight to work with!

11/03/2018

Elizabeth B.

I couldn't be more pleased with my experience using Creating Clarity. Pamela and Jamie were prompt, extremely professional, efficient and unobtrusive. They were very easy to work with and understood exactly what I needed the first time I asked. They made an amazing amount of order in a very short time. I feel uplifted at my recently organized home.

Description of Work
Organizing

07/06/2018

Lori N.

Very very well. I am the type of person who thinks she can do something as "simple" as organizing, but honestly, there is a reason there are professionals. Pamela not only worked really hard, and fast, she was so organized and opened my eyes to better ways of storing my items so they are easier to find and easier to see. I threw a party on July 4th and was shocked at how much easier it was to find everything and put it all away afterwards. This service is totally worth it as the results will last for years and my day to day life (ie. keeping the kitchen clean and organized) is so much better.

Description of Work
Kitchen organization

05/19/2018

Rebeka S.

Working with Pamela was incredible. She really listened to what we were looking to achieve overall and came up with some very creative solutions for my daughter’s room. She was very conscientious of cost and we are so incredibly happy with the results! I can’t recommend her enough.

Description of Work
Organization of my 9 year old daughter’s room.

Category home & garage organization

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a delight working with you and your family.

01/29/2018

doug R.

went great! great folks, good work.

Description of Work
kitchen organization

01/08/2018

Cathleen T.

They were very efficient, fun to work with and focused, helping me to make decisions about what I could part with and doing most of the packing work for me.

Description of Work
I needed help preparing my kitchen for a remodel and eliminating and packing contents.

10/25/2017

Susan E.

They are amazing! They saved my life and sanity! My house was a disaster when they first arrived, then they performed a miracle getting everything organized. I was so lucky finding them!

Description of Work
I needed help unpacking after a move, and organizing my family's life.

10/23/2017

Lily D.

Good! The level of detail, especially in the inventorying, was so helpful and not something I had even thought of.

Description of Work
Packing and organizing my kitchen for a move

10/21/2017

Ivan L.

Wonderful! Punctual and professional, helped our family clear out our space and create a system for staying organized.

Description of Work
Home & Home Office Organizing

Category home & garage organization, childproofing, home staging

gabriela R.

The result exceeded my expectations by far. They think of details and solutions that I did not believe were possible. The house looks better than ever, they made our lives easier. I work with very delicate pieces of art and I only trust them to handle it. They are extremely trustable, we share very sensitive information with them and they have a work ethic that is invaluable.

Description of Work
Filing, bookkeeping, reorganizing the whole house and taking care of art pieces.

Category moving companies, home & garage organization, accountant, home staging

Lucas D.

It went excellent! Things were packed such that I could "turnkey" unpack on the other end -- just unload as is, with no need to resort.

Description of Work
Packing of delicate kitchen items for moving, including fine china.

Jelena B.

Terra is beyond remarkable at what she does. She's professional, friendly, experienced, efficient, tough, but above all she's caring and understands my organizing needs. I'm truly grateful for her services and marvelous results.

Description of Work
Organizing and de-cluttering living space.

Claire B.

It went awesome! Very professional and efficient!!

Description of Work
Creating Clarity staff cleaned out and organized a large craft closet, walk in closet and bedroom for me.

08/08/2017

Cathleen T.

I have used Creating Clarity before to deal with a garage packed full of stuff and they were amazing. I brought them back for this job which I thought would be much more difficult because decisions needed to be made about whether to keep or dispose of things that were important to me. Amanda brought the Creating Clarity approach and helped me go through the piles of stuff. She helped me think through why I wanted to keep certain things. She separated the trash and hauled it away. She also took donation items to the charity. She organized and labeled everything that we kept. Pamela arranged for a hauler to take away large pieces of furniture. Each time I have hired Creating Clarity I have wondered why I couldn't just do this myself but afterward I know exactly why I need them. We got through in a half day what would have taken me months to do. Being rid of all of the clutter is a great feeling.

Description of Work
I needed help sorting, organizing and disposing of, where appropriate, two rooms of furniture, heirlooms, memorabilia and stuff.

06/27/2017

JUDY R S.

Fantastic! It gave me the impetus to break through the paralysis caused by dauntingly large projects.

Description of Work
New storage in garage. inside closets and office needed sorting, labeling and tossing.

04/09/2017

Shelley S.

My husband and I are days away from having our 2nd child, and we realized a couple of months ago that we needed help in making our small space work as efficiently as possible as our family makes this next step. For us, this really centered around how we use the storage space (primarily closets & dressers) in our two bedrooms. Enter Jamie and Creating Clarity. During Jamie's first visit, she asked lots of questions about our day-to-day habits and also what our wishes were for what the space could be, and then started her assessment by telling us everything we were already doing right. She immediately gained our trust with her expertise and warm demeanor and we knew we could let her work her magic without much direction from us. The end result showed that she had really listened to what each of us in our family needed in our individual and collective storage spaces. She helped us see the items we live with differently without taking us too far outside our comfort zone. We are now able to access what we want to on a daily basis easily, see more of what excess we can "trim" on a regular basis (as opposed to our once yearly efforts), and BREATHE better knowing we are living in a smarter space. What seems like such a small detail - to revamp closets - has actually been a game-changer for us in the few weeks we have lived with the results of this project. Thank you, Jamie and Creating Clarity, for making this process pain-free, enjoyable and so rewarding!

Description of Work
Bedroom storage space organization

11/09/2016

Patricia S.

Hiring Creating Clarity was the best thing I've ever done in all the times I've moved. I'm getting older and just too busy to manage a move myself and they made everything so easy. We sorted through my items and got rid of the items I didn't need to take with me then they packed everything and labeled all the boxes and recorded what was being moved. Nothing was broken! Once the moving company moved my items to my new apartment (which they organized) they unpacked and organized all my items. This included buying the storage bins to store and organize my whole apartment. They were sensitive and caring with my personal items and made me feel at ease the whole step of the way. I would hire them again in a second.

Description of Work
Creating Clarity relocated me from one apartment another apartment.

11/01/2016

Susan B.

Hiring a professional organizer has been a luxurious gift I have never allowed myself. "Too expensive." "I should be able to do this myself." "One of these days when things settle down....." I said those for years. Finally, when the unexpected need to move my folks to CA came, I asked myself what freeing up my mind, my life, my room, and being able to work in a stress free, ORGANIZED, nurturing environment was worth. It was priceless. Jamie is God Sent. Amazing. Compassionate. Insightful. Tough. Nurturing. Inventive. Firm. Creative. Fast. Funny. Forgiving. Committed to helping her clients with the things her clients need in the way they need it. If you want them to do it all for you, they will. I wanted to be part of the process so that I could learn, have input, create and practice new habits alongside Jamie. It is worth every penny and more. Whether it is for yourself, your business or your loved ones, you will never regret the release of stress, the ease of the process, the incredibly workable personalized organization system that will be set up, and the encouragement, confidence and learning you will gain along the way. We went from "we can't afford this" to "what else can we get their help with"? They are that good.

Description of Work
1- going through boxes, bags, and tubs of papers, documents and just "stuff" thrown into a container when moving 4 times within 6 years 2- organizing and setting up a personal file system unique to my life and my cognitive organizing and learning styles 3- transforming the "room to put stuff in until we find time to go through it" into a personal sanctuary of work space, reading space, music space and extra sleeping space. 4- Out of state move of 87yo parents that included viewing their 20yr old 2,000sf + home, contents and treasures via video conferencing, measuring and designing their new 600sf 1 bedroom apt in a senior living facility in their new home state with the life long items most precious to them. Setting up their new home in such a way that it "felt like home" with all their most treasured items. FUTURE - clearing out crawl space and storage unit, purging, consolidating, organizing and designing storage in a cellar room for what is left

Category moving companies, home & garage organization

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for you lovely review. We treasure your comments and strive to keep providing you with A+ service!

10/31/2016

Richard S.

Creating Clarity should just move into my home because that is how valuable they are to me. I have an extremely busy schedule and I hired Pamela with Creating Clarity back in 2008 to get my home organized. It started with a closet and once I saw how efficiently they worked I had to have them do the rest of my home including the garage. They are professional, on time and down to earth. Since the initial organizing I have hired them to come back frequently to do maintenance and finally I just decided to have them come a half session every week to maintain my house whether it is meeting a contractor, putting my clothing back in order for me, sorting the mail or helping me to prepare for a party at my home. I have worked with many of the other staff on the Creating Clarity team and I trust them all in my home and know that I am in good hands!

Description of Work
Home/Garage Organization & Keeping My Home Running Smoothly

10/20/2016

Linette O.

Creating Clarity saved my sanity! I was overwhelmed with all that needed to be done to get ready for construction. They came in and made a plan for packing and organizing. They worked with different vendors from movers to donation charities. Terra and her team created a great space upstairs for us to live during construction. When we were ready to settle in after construction they came back and put the house back in order. The time and energy they saved me was priceless! The whole experience was so great that I still work with Creating Clarity even after construction to organize the rest of the garage, home office and bedrooms.

Description of Work
In January, we needed help to pack up the downstairs of our home and set up a temporary space to live upstairs in our home for a kitchen and family room remodel.

Category moving companies, home & garage organization

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! It has been a pleasure having you as a client and am excited for what we can continue to tackle for you and the clarity we will create!

08/31/2015

Heather B.

Jamie is amazing. She totally takes charge! Once she understands your needs she does it . . . not you. Now she just arrives and implements and I am one happy person as I have systems that now work for my family. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Organized storage areas, closets, drawers, office, garage etc.

08/31/2015

Cathleen T.

We had two jobs . The first was the packing and removal of 70 boxes of high quality books. Creating Clarity made arrangements for a charity that specializes in book disposition to come pick up the books after they took care of packing them. We felt good that they would go to a good cause. Next they tackled our garage. In one day a 4 car garage filled with stuff is now clean and clear. Jamie and Jaime helped me make decisions about what I needed to keep, what should be donated and what was junk. They brought in Mario and his crew (they were amazing) who knew exactly where to take donations (with tax receipts), recyclables, and trash. Then Jamie and Jamie organized what was left. We were feeling overwhelmed by the clutter and could never have done this ourselves. We highly recommend Creating Clarity.

Description of Work
They led the removal of books and bookcases from our library and directed the cleaning and organizing of our garage. Costs includes both organizing services provided by Creating Clarity and hauling and moving services provides by Mario's Hauling and Moving (arranged by Creating Clarity).

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Management and Financial Services has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and get you back on track with the IRS and State so that levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, un-filed taxes, etc. You name it, we handle it when it comes to taxes of financial services. So stop stressing and call us now.

Good Neighbors Moving Company

At Good Neighbors Moving, in Los Angeles, CA we value our customer's possessions. That is why we guarantee our services, so you can rest easy knowing your personal items are in the hands of professionals. Our moving company offers extremely affordable rates on our expedient moving and packing services. The easiest way to move in LA County. Moving so many families and businesses every year has prepared us for meeting virtually any moving challenge.

Offers by Good Neighbors Moving Company on Angi
    Roadway Moving

Roadway Moving is Angi’s Certified for one reason: we do everything possible to deliver the best customer experience in the moving industry. That means no surprises on price. Always on time (OK, 99.4% on time.) Clear communication before, during, and after your move. We only use Roadway movers, trucks, equipment, and employees. We do NOT use carriers or third parties. Roadway’s other services include packing, unpacking, full-service storage, and commercial moving. And of course, we offer contactless moving and the latest COVID safety protocols. We service the East Coast and West Coast areas with headquarters in NYC, Philly, Miami, and LA. So, whether you’re moving across town or across the country, moving your home or business, Roadway is a nicer way to move. It’s no wonder we receive Angi’s Super Service Award annually.

Accountants/Tax Consultants
    Gifts
    Artwork/Murals
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

**Moving (organizing your move from sorting, packing, coordinating move day, unpacking & organizing in the new space) **Home/Office Organization **Clutter control **Paper management/Filing **Recurring Maintenance

We do not supply movers or trucks, only organization aid in moves.