Creating Clarity LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2010

Accountants/Tax Consultants
Gifts
Artwork/Murals

Creating Clarity was established to help people free their lives and environments from clutter and stress. Whether you are prepping for a move, moving back into a renovated home, unpacking or just need some home organization we can help! Our organizers have full background checks and sign strict Non-Disclosure Agreements. We bring a refreshing, professional presence to all jobs. We are efficient, non-judgmental, fully insured and confidential. Angie's List members receive a free 40 min consultation with Creating Clarity in which we will access your space and get a game plan together to reclaim your space! Golden Circle member of the National Association of Professional Organizers. Award winning....

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

NorthStar Moving Co

Our great reputation guarantees you great rates. (Thankfully, no one ever wins awards for overcharging.) We’re the moving company Los Angeles has depended on since 1994. Award winning. Whether we move you across Los Angeles or across the country, our mission is to exceed your expectations with grateful customer care that moves service back into what should have always been the ultimate service industry: the moving industry. We’re the moving company Los Angeles chooses to move happiness home. We also get your unwanted belongings to Goodwill and Habitat for Humanity so they can make someone else happy too! Visit our website to watch hundreds of our real clients' video testimonials. We want to earn our next accolade from you.

Reliable Helpers

11/22/2021

Pamela was a true professional…assessing our needs and preferences. Provided and organized a thoughtful storage center in living room and entryway from garage. Now all of office/school supplies, cookbooks, misc. items are labeled and organized. Our shoes, jackets, hats and bags have a place and are easily found and put away. We are grateful to Pamela for helping to make our lives a little more efficient and pleasant.

Description of Work
Home organization

07/28/2020

It went very well! We had just moved and I was completely overwhelmed with the smaller space and our extra stuff. Pam was so helpful! She provided guidance and ideas, without being pushy. She truly sought to understand what I wanted to accomplish and what my thought process was. It's easy to get overwhelmed, but she kept me focused and calm. I can't tell you how much better I feel with the organization in our apartment and the decreased stress from having things in order!!! I highly recommend Creating Clarity for doing just that- creating clarity in our life!

Description of Work
Kitchen, desk, paper, and bathroom purging and organizing

Category gift shops,moving companies,home & garage organization,accountant

10/29/2019

Wonderful! Pamela was so helpful. She had really good ideas for organizing all of my baby and kid stuff. We also did my kitchen which needed a complete overhaul. Everything has a place now which makes me feel much happier and calmer in my space. I would definitely work with Pamela again and recommend her to friends!

Description of Work
Organization for new baby

09/25/2019

I used them, I'm a designer and I have referred them to my clients. It couldn't have been better. They are absolutely marvelous. They are subtle. They are professional. They are very responsive. Price is reasonable. They respond promptly. I could highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They've organized my desk, my office.

Category home & garage organization

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. You are always a delight to work with!

11/03/2018

I couldn't be more pleased with my experience using Creating Clarity. Pamela and Jamie were prompt, extremely professional, efficient and unobtrusive. They were very easy to work with and understood exactly what I needed the first time I asked. They made an amazing amount of order in a very short time. I feel uplifted at my recently organized home.

Description of Work
Organizing

07/06/2018

Very very well. I am the type of person who thinks she can do something as "simple" as organizing, but honestly, there is a reason there are professionals. Pamela not only worked really hard, and fast, she was so organized and opened my eyes to better ways of storing my items so they are easier to find and easier to see. I threw a party on July 4th and was shocked at how much easier it was to find everything and put it all away afterwards. This service is totally worth it as the results will last for years and my day to day life (ie. keeping the kitchen clean and organized) is so much better.

Description of Work
Kitchen organization

05/19/2018

Working with Pamela was incredible. She really listened to what we were looking to achieve overall and came up with some very creative solutions for my daughter’s room. She was very conscientious of cost and we are so incredibly happy with the results! I can’t recommend her enough.

Description of Work
Organization of my 9 year old daughter’s room.

Category home & garage organization

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a delight working with you and your family.

01/29/2018

went great! great folks, good work.

Description of Work
kitchen organization

01/08/2018

They were very efficient, fun to work with and focused, helping me to make decisions about what I could part with and doing most of the packing work for me.

Description of Work
I needed help preparing my kitchen for a remodel and eliminating and packing contents.

Category moving companies,home & garage organization

10/25/2017

They are amazing! They saved my life and sanity! My house was a disaster when they first arrived, then they performed a miracle getting everything organized. I was so lucky finding them!

Description of Work
I needed help unpacking after a move, and organizing my family's life.

Category home & garage organization

**Moving (organizing your move from sorting, packing, coordinating move day, unpacking & organizing in the new space) **Home/Office Organization **Clutter control **Paper management/Filing **Recurring Maintenance

We do not supply movers or trucks, only organization aid in moves.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa