Advanced Escape

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2011

4.4

Additional email - advancedmas@gmail.com. Additional DBA - Landscape Construction & Advanced Masonry. Free estimates, also we do some design & planing....

Professional Plumbing Inc

Professional Plumbing Inc

With all the new health concerns caused by COVID-19 we at Professional Plumbing Inc have increased our efforts to make sure we help stop the spread of this virus. All our technicians are now wearing a new set of gloves and booties into each home. All tools are wiped down with wipes made to kill germs, not just clean them before going back into the trucks. Hand tools are periodically dipped in rubbing alcohol to further help destroy germs. These may seem like extreme measures, but we take your health and the health of all our employees seriously. Thank you for your continued business. We are not the typical plumbers, our guys are neat and clean, well groomed, respectful of you and your property. They arrive in a clean truck that is well stocked, and best of all we don't try to charge you a ridiculous amount of money to do a so-so job. Minor plumbing leaks to replacing the sewer line in you front yard. We can handle any plumbing issue you have quickly and we are affordable. We are here to help. We want your business and it shows on every job we do. We come in and quickly solve your plumbing issues, then we clean up so well that you can't really tell that we were even there, except of course, your plumbing is working the way it is supposed to. Try us once and you will wonder why you haven't used us in the past and you'll want to use us in the future. Additional phone - (949) 646-5511, (877) 755-3519.

Offers by Professional Plumbing Inc on Angi

12/04/2014

I talked with Ron regarding refacing my fireplace with stone along with installing fireplace doors and a wooden mantle. Ron got back to me relatively quick and was able to come over and look at the project in question and give me a quote. I was very happy with the quality of work that was performed. The measurements that we were working with were within a 1/16" due to the television being recessed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace refaced with stone, wooden mantle installed, fireplace doors installed.

CATEGORY landscaping,fireplaces,woodworking

03/25/2014

The finished project looked great, we were pleased with how it looked/s, but there were many discussions along the way that took place in order for the finished product to look like the "Artists Impression" (in other words graphics that were agreed upon at the start) The foreman and all the workers were great, always keen to listen, and where possible make the necessary/requested changes. The Owne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed backyard, included retaining walls, pool & spa, decks & patio as well as walkway entry along side of home. Also put in the lawn and irrigation with drainage.

CATEGORY landscaping

09/17/2012

Showed up as promised, did the job professionally, good crew, well organized, no surprises, no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had substantial damage to my driveway from pine tree roots, I chose to go with this company because they are very experienced in tree root / concrete removal and replacement. Their estimator was prompt and professional, provided me with an accurate quote on the spot. Their crew was professional, efficient and they did a great job. Very pleased with the quality of their work, and they were done quickly. I'll use this company in the future if I ever need more concrete work, they are pros and deserve your business. Recommended without reservation.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways

08/13/2012

This is the third time I've used them. They were professional as always and they delievered what they promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took care of issue with a dog run and landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping

07/13/2012

Nothing happened

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never returned call or email

CATEGORY masonry

Sorry for the misunderstanding I went back and checked our estimate log and found no request for an estimate from Member. If you will give us a call, I'll be happy to make sure you receive an estimate or a returned call.

Entries. Landscape. Swimming pools. Fireplaces. Concrete. Rock work. Patios. Gates. Waterfalls. Ponds. Paving. Retaining & blockwalls. Spas. Stamped concrete. Stone work. Kitchen & bath remodeling. Wrought iron. Drainage.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express