Xtreme Clean

5531 W Beetle Dr

Tucson, AZ 85742

01/12/2022

Mary F D.

The technician arrived on time and cleaned my carpets to perfection! I was the best carpet cleaning I have ever had! Bravo! The $99 for 3 rooms was reasonable.

Description of Work
carpets cleaned in 4 rooms

06/09/2021

Richard C.

I have had the pleasure of hiring Xtreme Clean for the past six years for all my carpet cleaning needs, and they (Owner Cara Ordonez and carpet cleaning genius, Albert) have provided the finest service of any contractor I've employed during my 13 years in Tucson. Cara goes the extra mile to schedule the job for your convenience, not hers. She is unfailingly courteous, easy to talk to, and professional. As for Albert, he genuinely enjoys transforming old, dirty rugs into clean, spotless, like-new carpeting. Remember, there's no substitute for enthusiasm for doing things right. First he sprays cleaner on the entire carpet from one end of the house to the other. By the time he finishes spraying, it's back to the starting point for the unique rotary cleaning machine that removes dirt and all other unwelcome material better than any cleaning wand I've ever seen. After he finishes the rotary-cleaning, Albert then uses a suction wand to double - clean the entire carpet while removing excess moisture to speed up the drying process. So look, all of the above is just a very long-winded way of saying that if you want your dirty carpeting cleaned right, Xtreme Clean is the answer.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning for 2 bed 2 bath residence

12/30/2019

SUDHIR B.

strongly recommend you ask for albert; he did good job for me; conscientious

Description of Work
carpet clean 863 ft2 condo

09/21/2018

Richard C.

I've used, and favorably reviewed, Xtreme Clean before, but this experience was even better than the first. My carpeting was pretty dirty, with dark footpaths in several areas and I was skeptical that it could be brought back to life. When the job was finished, it looked nearly new even though it's 11 years old. The footpaths are gone. Absolutely amazing.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

06/21/2018

Deborah C.

The cleaning turned out much better than I had expected since our grout had never been sealed when the tile was installed. Great job. Arrived on time and completed the job thoroughly and quickly. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Clean grout and tile.

12/04/2017

Mark A.

Excellent. They have always done an outstanding job.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning entire house. Pet treated carpet in one room.

12/03/2017

John B.

Exceptionally well done! Two men came to do the job, facilitating the job, thoroughness, neatness and care. They were very careful with their hoses to ensure no scrapes on the wall corner. Very respectful and the cleaning was VERY well done. They didn't rush through the job and ensured they picked up after themselves after finishing the job, even brushing gravel from the front walkway that had been kicked up by their cleaning hoses. We will use Xtreme Clean for all our flooring, carpet cleaning needs in the future!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

11/29/2017

Eva F.

It went very well, we pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Tile and grout cleaned.

11/22/2017

Eva F.

They did an excellent job. I think I will have them come in once a month. They know how to clean.

Description of Work
Total house cleaning.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

11/16/2017

John C.

work was done on time and within 1 hour of arrival. excellent work.

Description of Work
two small rugs and a runner rug to be cleaned

11/16/2017

Ney G.

What an awesome look to the floor after they were done! Looks like freashly placed grout!

Description of Work
I needed my tile grout clean.

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

10/16/2017

Joan M.

Great work and service. The cleaner was professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned.

09/26/2017

Mary Ann F.

Nice and courteous professional men

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned.

08/24/2017

Chuck L.

Great jot on rugs but got my tile floors kind of dirty with their equipment.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in Den, and 2 bedrooms

Category carpet cleaners

We go back through and wipe up any water that may have gotten on the tile and apologize if some got missed. We strive to make every customer happy on every level and look forward to being of service again.

08/15/2017

Ed M.

Very well, as one of the stairwells leads up from the garage and was very dirty from the outside pollutents, it needed a dirt repelling covering which was applied.

Description of Work
Needed to have two stairwells cleaned.

07/26/2017

Kathleen R.

I purchased the special 3 room, they also did walk in closet and large entry area rug without me even asking! The put fans blowing on the rugs as they cleaned others, moved small furniture, put protectors on the furniture and chairs that they cleaned under . They pretreated.( THE LAST CLEANERS I GOT didn't move dining room chairs because they would soil wet carpet! REALLY)? This couple was excellent. And they cleaned the water up from around the carpets, some cleaners do not, I WILL ABSOLUTI purchased the special 3 room, they also did walk in closet and large entry area rug without me even asking! The put fans blowing on the rugs as they cleaned others, moved small furniture, put protectors on the furniture and chairs that they cleaned under .( THE LAST CLEANERS I GOT didn't move dining room chairs because they would soil wet carpet! REALLY)? Then they kind of raked the rugs to fluff the shag. This couple was excellent. And they cleaned the water up from around the carpets, some cleaners do not, I WILL ABSOLUTELY hire them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
I hired them to clean three large area rugs. 99.00

07/22/2017

Anthony B.

Great job. Rugs looked great when done.

Description of Work
Cleaned rugs upstairs, down and stairs as well

06/30/2017

Gary H.

We called our normal carpet cleaner over several days but no return call. We wanted our family room carpet cleaned before our July 4th party. We call Cara at Extreme Clean and they were able to fit us in on short notice. There was a slight miscommunication regarding time (I heard 12 - 2 pm, Cara heard 8 am). They sent a text at 7:30 stating they were on the way. 8 am actually worked out better for us. We had enough time to move the sofa and chairs off the carpet and vacuum. The carpet had a couple of stains. They showed up promptly at 8 am and were done and gone by a little after 9 am. They were very professional and the carpet looks very good. As best I can tell right now, all stains are gone. Carpet looks as close to new and it will ever again (it is 23 years old). We are completely satisfied and heartily recommend Extreme Clean.

Description of Work
Family room carpet cleaned.

05/30/2017

Jennie R J.

The did an excellent job, on time and very professional.

Description of Work
carpet shampoo work for 2 rooms (master bedroom and living room and area rug in the hallway)

05/08/2017

Dawn J.

Great. It is very pretty. He was very professional and told me everything he was doing. We are very pleased and will use that company again.

Description of Work
Tile and grout

04/02/2017

Julien M.

Showed up on time. Very professional. High quality cleaning service

Description of Work
Needed carpet cleaning. My daughter and I were having very bad allergy problems non stop in our house. Tried carpet cleaning and sure enough severe indoor allergy problem went away.

03/30/2017

Mary F D.

The tech arrived on time, cleaned the carpet,let me know what to expect, and left everything spotless. I was delighted!

Description of Work
I needed the dingy carpet in three rooms.

02/10/2017

Rick G.

The workers showed up several minutes early, quickly and efficiently measuring the square footage of the tile that would be cleaned. They immediately got to work and had everything done in 2 hours. Any questions we had were answered.

Description of Work
Ceramic tile and grout cleaning, along with grout sealing, for up to 1000 square feet.

02/08/2017

Lynne M.

great!! Thank you--very very impressed!! Did an awesome job

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of 3 rooms, i.e., 2 front rooms, hallway, and small BR--(hallway and small BR substituted for third room, upon agreement

01/12/2017

Jennifer F.

I'm normally a DIY carpet cleaner with my home machine, but I wanted the carpets to be in their best condition prior to some houseguests coming (...in-laws, yikes!). I made all arrangements online via their website and subsequent emails with the owner. I was asked if I wanted to receive a text to let me know when the tech was on the way and I said yes. The day came and I had come across another online review that said they received a confirmation call the day prior. I didn't receive a day-before call nor a same-day confirmation text so I was a little nervous I had moved all my stuff and sent the dog to the pet-sitter for nothing. But, as usual, I worried for nothing! :-) The tech arrived in the stated time frame, ready to get to work. The 3 rooms and stairs took approximately 2 hours of labor, and the tech was moving quickly and efficiently the whole time. The carpets certainly look cleaner but after he left, there was a faint odor I'm not sure I like. It seemed to disappear when the carpets dried completely, so maybe the cleaning process stirred up some old stank. The carpets were dry within the expected timeframe. There was no effort to up-sell anything and no surprise charges. The amount quoted was exactly what I paid, to the penny, which I greatly appreciate. To improve, I'd recommend the company confirm the appointment via text (since they mentioned it, I was expecting it - otherwise I would not have even expected a text). Also, as a newbie to having professional carpet cleaning, it would have been helpful to know ahead of time what to expect, how to prepare before their arrival, that the front door will be open for 2 hours so lock up the cat, etc. I relied on Google and some common sense but that info could easily go on their website. Even when I told the tech I had never had carpets professionally cleaned before he did not explain the steps or the process. The steps of their specific cleaning process are on their informative website, so I had a general idea, but that would have been a nice touch to differentiate them from their high-volume competitors. Overall, the negatives are very, very minor. Because the price seemed like a good deal, it was easier and more effective than me doing it myself on my home machine (especially the stairs), and because there was no sales pressure or surprise charges, I would definitely hire them again. Now my in-laws will have to find something else to gossip about, because my carpets are clean! :-)

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in 3 rooms and on the stairs.

Category carpet cleaners

First off, I want to thank you for allowing us to be of service to you! I also want to apologize for you not receiving the text notifications. They are set up to be automated through our scheduling system and I will definitely be addressing this with that company. I appreciate the feedback and will certainly use it to improve our communication regarding how to prepare and what to expect. Thank you again and I hope you have a great visit with your in-laws!

Carpet Police LLC

We are a locally-owned company proudly receiving the Angie's List Super Service award from 2010-2017. We offer Carpet, Tile, Air Duct and Upholstery cleaning services serving Tucson for over 15+ years. Our goal is to provide you with the best cleaning experience available. Carpet Police has also maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau for over 10 years.Our company and our technicians are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration) Certified. The IICRC is the world’s most-recognized body of certification in the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry. Our technicians regularly receive training to keep current on the latest products and cleaning techniques. They will be able to identify what cleaning method will produce the best results.

Offers Coupon

Classy Cleaning Solutions

BIG HOLIDAY OFFER, CALL TODAY TO FIND OUT 520-7831580 You wont be disappointed Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today! Estimate cost 20dlls

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

True shine

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Xtreme Clean uses a rotary steam cleaning system that makes an astonishing 1000 cleaning passes per minute and because of the rotary action cleans the carpet fibers from every angle. Most carpet cleaners use a standard manual wand that cleans in only two directions, back and forth. Xtreme Clean offers Carpet, Tile & Grout, Upholstery & Stone Cleaning, Grout Sealing, Pet Stain & Odor Removal