Lowes TurnAround Home Services, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2010

4.3

Family owned and operated, specializing in cleaning, reconditioning and refurbishing Real Estate for sale or lease, 25 years experience in this industry, licensed, bonded & insured, member of SAHBA, Marana Chamber of Commerce, My Local Home Show, & All City Chamber, Free Estimates, most jobs bid on an individual basis, we treat your property as if it were our own, available after hours and weekends as needed...

Handy House Cleaning

Dynamic Comfort LLC, AC and Heating

Local family owned and operates certified HVAC Contractor. 24 Hour Emergency Repair, Custom Installs, Maintenance Plans, Diagnostics, and repairs. “Where Your Comfort is Our Only Concern"24 HOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANC AVAILABLE..

Custom Solar and Leisure

We are your Tucson experts in commercial and residential solar system installations including Solar Power, Solar Panels, Solar Pool Heating, Solar Installation and all of your Solar requirements. We are committed to customer service, and high quality alternative energy solutions, at affordable rates. Serving Tucson, AZ. and the surrounding areas since 2007. Custom Solar & Leisure is one of the most highly reviewed solar installers in Tucson, A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and a 2013, 2015, 2016, and 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award winning company! - Contact Us @ (520) 247-3060 or Visit our website @ CustomSolarandLeisure.com.

12/26/2016

Colleen M.

Punctual, clean, courteous, professional door hanger.

Description of Work
hall door replaced

09/16/2015

Sharon C.

Excellent work. Thorough and quick.

Description of Work
Several small handyman jobs throughout the house in a two hr. period.

09/11/2015

John P.

He did good work, although he didn't clean up as well as I would've liked.

Description of Work
He came out and did some staining of the gate. He came in and replaced a stopper in my bathroom.

Category house painters

04/14/2015

Carl N.

Quite well. The hole in the wall is barely recognizable. The towel rods in the bathroom look good.

Description of Work
Repaired sheet rock, rewired a ceiling fan, repaired three towel rods, and an estimate for repairing oak flooring.

Category electrician,handyman service,ceiling fans

[removed member name], thank you for choosing Lowe's TurnAround. Let us know if there is any thing else we can do for you.

04/13/2015

Maria F.

Dennis arrived before his appointment and did a terrific job for us. He is definitely a highly skilled professional. My husband and I are glad to have called his company and intend to continue with Lowes TurnAround Home Services, as needed, in the future. They can be very helpful with a variety of jobs and appear to have competitive prices. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Dennis installed 2 outdoor solar lights, replaced our dining room chandelier, and also 2 other patio fixtures. Before he left, he helped us re-direct a drape road that had been previously installed not straight ~ he did a great job!

Category handyman service

[removed member name]. thank you for the great review. We really appreciate it. We also look forward to working with you in the future.

04/10/2015

Sandra K.

The service was GREAT! Dennis completed my entire 'honey do' list in under an hour - showed me what he had done and answered all of my questions. I will definitely use this company again in the future!

Description of Work
Performed miscellaneous handyman services

Category handyman service

[member name removed] It was a pleasure working with you. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

04/02/2015

Fred W.

Excellent job, he was friendly, professional and did an excellent job. Cleaned up afterwards and removed some trash we had.

Description of Work
Installed shelving system in pantry closet.

Category window cleaning

Thanks [member name removed], it was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

07/03/2014

Tanya C.

HORRIBLE!!!! When I spoke to the person on the phone I let her know what I needed, how big my house was and that we were still here with some of our things and pets. She assured me that if I waited until Tuesday that she would get a crew out here. I also told her that the Air Force had given us short notice orders to move across the United States and it was just me working on cleaning the house because my children were not helping, my husband is deployed and I have a very bad problem with my hips and back. I have a disability sticker on my car so I am not faking. Her crew showed up on time but as soon as they came in all they could say was that they could not get this done in one day especially since we were still in the house. However with in 15 minutes I had everything except two reptile cages moved in to the garage, the master bedroom closet, and a spare room which I told them they did not have to do. My children stayed out of their way and I kept the animals up in the spare room they were not going to have to clean. So I have reduced the space they will need to clean and still they say they could not do it in one day. So they spent the next hour smoking and talking to someone on the phone about what they were suppose to do. All the while I am freaking out because I also told the lady on the phone that I had to be out of the house the next day traveling to South Carolina. They came up with a plan they had me sign saying there was a possibly they would not be able to get everything done. I had no choice but to sign because I needed it done. I also asked them straight out are you going to be able to do this or not and all they said was maybe. If I had know what was going to happen I would have told them to leave and call a bigger company. So I paid extra for the windows to be done ($125) and not all of them were done and I am not just talking about one, all the windows except the main bedroom where not done. Also they popped out a screen, I have no idea why and they left it out and I can not get it back in. I also paid to have the nail holes filled, I said I would do the touch up paint as soon as the patches where dry. The living room and the half bath were all that was done, not one single hole up stairs and I had already done the front room/dining room which takes up half of the down stairs. The shower still had comet in it and the rim of the doors on the inside of the shower where worse off than when they got here. I was even helping them by sweeping and taking screws out of the walls up stairs. The floors where never touched by them either. My kitchen was suppose to have been done and the lady spent some time in there but she did not have to clean the inside of the stove because it is a self cleaning stove. She did not have to clean in the refrigerator or inside the dishwasher. I told them they could use my cleaning supplies and they did but the kitchen looked worse after she left than when she got there. My son was filling garbage bags for them and taking them out. I received nothing but attitude while they were here as well as a front row seat the their cursing and constant smoke breaks. The toilets she said she cleaned where not done correctly, the seats and hinges where still dirty. She did a good job of getting the lime build up off but did not wash a single wall of baseboard. The gentleman clean some of the light fixtures but not all and did not touch the ceiling fans. I paid $455 for them to basically make my life harder because I was going to have to fix their mess. My friends could have come over and gotten more done than these two. I am now days late leaving or getting my house on the market to sell and if it does not sell we do not have the funds to maintain one mortgage and one rental so we will have no where to live when we do eventually get to leave. I also can not afford to have anyone else come out and clean because this lying cheating company charged me $455 to do almost nothing. I could go on and on but I will stop here just be forewarned DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING! ALL THEY WILL DO IS CHEAT YOU AND TAKE ADVATAGE OF PEOPLE IN NEED.

Description of Work
They were suppose to do a whole house clean, windows, blinds, base boards, ect.

Category electrician,house cleaning,window cleaning,window treatments,ceiling fans,interior painters

Ms. [member name removed] contacted our office late in the afternoon of Sunday June 29th and said she was in a pickle and could we help her out. Said she had most of her house cleaned but was not going to be able to finish it before her deadline of Tuesday, July 1st when the Realtor was going to begin showing her property. She asked if we could come down that afternoon to clean it, where she lives from where we are located is at least a 45 minute drive. I explained that we were closed on Sunday and that we were booked on Monday but I could send a crew down there on Tuesday. She said that wouldn’t work and I said I was sorry but that was the best I could offer on such short notice. She then said Tuesday would be okay, she would delay the showing for a day. She also stated that she had gotten the supplies to fill the nail holes and the paint to touch it up and that she was almost done with that as well. She said we would not have too much to do on Tuesday and it would be a quick job. She asked if we could finish filling the nail holes if she didn’t get it done and I said sure. I asked her to confirm that the house was vacant as we do not clean occupied homes nor can we do a move-out clean when the house has not been fully vacated. She assured me that the only things left in the house was an air mattress and 2 folding chairs. She said she was leaving town on Tuesday as soon as we were finished with the house and everything was packed and gone except for those three items. I said that was fine. I told her that we would be there Tuesday morning between 7 and 8. When my crew arrived at approximately 7:45 am on July 1st they found the home to be in disarray. It was extremely dirty and half of her belongings were still in the house along with 2 children, 2 dogs and cats, 2 large reptile cages on the floor downstairs and one upstairs. There was also a fish tank. The Kitchen cabinets had stuff in them, the refrigerator was full, the kitchen counter had a bunch of cleaning supplies etc. on them. The closets had things in them as well. There was pet hair ankle deep in some of the rooms, the house reeked of pet urine and everything else was really dirty. They explained that we could not clean a house in this condition, with all the animals, children and stuff everywhere, they told her we would have to come back after she had everything moved out. She began to get very excited and said she needed the help right then, she said she would get everything and put it in a bedroom that we didn’t have to clean and she pleaded with them to please help her out. She appeared to be very stressed. That is when my crew went outside to call me, and yes they probably smoked while we were discussing the situation on the phone. My initial reaction was to pull out and tell Ms. [member name removed] that we could not do the work as scheduled due to the fact that the condition of her house was not the condition she had told me it would be. However; my crew said they would be willing to clean around what they couldn’t move ( such as reptiles cages). They said Ms. [member name removed] was extremely on edge and that her husband was deployed and she had to get out if state ASAP. They wanted to help her all that they could so I agreed to let them do the job as best that they could under the circumstances but not without having Ms. [member name removed] sign an agreement. The agreement stated that we would not be responsible if the work was not completed in one day. That the house was in such a state that it was a 2 day job but we would work as effectively as we could and get as much done for her that they could. The price for the cleaning and the windows was quotes to Ms. [member name removed] and she agreed with the cost. We put in over 15 ½ man hours working around items, animals, and children. We did not receive the cooperation from Ms. [member name removed] as she had stated. My crew explained to Ms. [member name removed] that it would save her some money if she had us come back the next day allowing her time to get thee house vacated but she insisted we continue to get done what we could. One of the children was in one of the bathrooms for over 4 hours and wouldn’t come out, Ms. [member name removed] was sleeping partially inside a closet in the Master Bedroom and my crew was too uncomfortable to go in there while she was laying there asleep. Animals kept running through the house and the majority of the items Ms. [member name removed] was to put away in a bedroom had not been moved. When she was awake she was yelling at the kids and crying about her life to my crew and they were very uncomfortable by this whole sad situation but they plugged along and kept working until the days end. They did care about her and her children and tried very hard to accommodate Ms. [member name removed] and ease some of her stress. They went through and showed Ms. [member name removed] what they had completed and what was still left to do and she accepted the work and paid them as agreed. It was a tremendous shock the next day when Ms. [member name removed] sent me a notice that she had given us an F on her review of our services. We always go above and beyond the call of duty to satisfy our clients and to meet their needs and with Ms. [member name removed] we extended an additional extra mile. It is very disheartening that these words were said about my crew and our company. We have pictures to support our claims of the pets, the filth, the stuff left in the home should anyone desire supporting evidence of our statements. Thank you

06/10/2014

Ivy O.

I don't recall the pricing, but Lowe's cleaned my home that was for sale after I moved out. They did an excellent job, and even contacted me about a couple of things that I had accidentally left behind in a drawer. My realtor uses them exclusively when she needs cleaning done at properties she is representing.

Description of Work
Cleaned home that was for sale.

Category house cleaning

06/21/2013

ROBERT D.

Lowes Turn Around Home Services, LLC I have used them a couple times. It went really well. When the set an appointment they were there. They were there on time and they did the work that was asked of them to do. It was reasonably priced and it's good to have somebody working on my rent house in a town there I am not that can trust.

Description of Work
Lowes Turn Around Home Services, LLC they provide handyman services. At the same time they replaced a front spring door and did some electrical repairs. They repaired a gate and they did cleaning for me.

Category electrician,handyman service,screen repair

Reconditioning & Refurbishing Real Estate for sale or lease, Move-in/Move-out cleans, power washing, interior & exterior window cleaning services, yard clean-up to include: trimming, weeding,raking & hauling away debris, AZ Contractor's License for minor repairs,painting, sanding & buffing concrete surfaces, buffing hard wood and tile floors

Remodeling, residential housekeeping services